I think I have the answer to all of these recent trolls...
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 11:33:37 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  I think I have the answer to all of these recent trolls...
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Author Topic: I think I have the answer to all of these recent trolls...  (Read 4597 times)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 11, 2009, 06:55:53 PM »

Also, if I'm supposedly getting these people here for my personal gain it's not doing a very good job, considering Mint voted against me in the Senate special election.

I never said Mint was part of your little crew. He's the sane one. I just said that he had connections with you from off the forum. The others, however, have curiously gotten so involved in Atlasia so soon after joining. Now you'd go on a witch hunt if this happened with anyone else but you seemed to be fine with their involvement.

Where in the world did I say I was fine with there involvement? I'm keeping my feelings about this private because I've been quietly discussing these issues and how to counter The Cult of Xahar with a few other close friends from Atlasia.

Also, again, how am I benefiting from their involvement? I don't know a single one of them that supports or voted for me!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #51 on: June 11, 2009, 07:06:45 PM »

Also, if I'm supposedly getting these people here for my personal gain it's not doing a very good job, considering Mint voted against me in the Senate special election.

I never said Mint was part of your little crew. He's the sane one. I just said that he had connections with you from off the forum. The others, however, have curiously gotten so involved in Atlasia so soon after joining. Now you'd go on a witch hunt if this happened with anyone else but you seemed to be fine with their involvement.

Where in the world did I say I was fine with there involvement? I'm keeping my feelings about this private because I've been quietly discussing these issues and how to counter The Cult of Xahar with a few other close friends from Atlasia.

Also, again, how am I benefiting from their involvement? I don't know a single one of them that supports or voted for me!

They haven't voted for your or joined your party?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #52 on: June 11, 2009, 07:07:44 PM »

They haven't voted for your or joined your party?

These idiots? Not that I know of. Catmusic might have joined the JCP, but he still opposed me.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #53 on: June 11, 2009, 08:17:38 PM »

Please. No more witchhunts on people who are not trolls without proofs.

I was there during the Xahar hacking scandal. I was accused to be a Xahar account. I was not and I am not. Xahar is a manipulator and there is no doubt than newbies are at least contacted by Xahar. He tries to indoctrinate them.

When I was the SDP general secretary, I saw hate between Xahar and Marokai. I worked with Xahar for a time. I know than he would do anything for destroying somebody who opposed to him.

Marokai was one of the first to oppose him in public. I have seen than he tried to destroy Marokai. Xahar tried to involve in that and to manipulate me.

I don't think than Xahar and Marokai Blue would cooperate. I am afraid than some people will begin a war against somebody without proofs.

In fact, that is probably the plan of Xahar to destroy Marokai. Phil, you should be ashamed since Xahar succeeded to manipulate you. The kid is smart, that is oblivious. The problem is than he uses that for his powertrip.

I was a victim of that and I will never allow that to happen again. Never.

Now, I will return to my business and stop being involved in that Xahar plan. The further I am of him, the better I feel.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #54 on: June 11, 2009, 08:18:33 PM »

I can half-deny Xahar being involved with Straha.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #55 on: June 11, 2009, 08:19:42 PM »

Phil, I think you're fighting a lost cause.  Even if Marokai Blue is somehow connected to this, he isn't the problem.  It's these trolls we need to purge.

Let Marokai be and go after the real problem: 10-13 year olds who spam the board.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #56 on: June 11, 2009, 09:29:06 PM »

Phil, I think you're fighting a lost cause.  Even if Marokai Blue is somehow connected to this, he isn't the problem.  It's these trolls we need to purge.

Let Marokai be and go after the real problem: 10-13 year olds who spam the board.

I'm not going after Marokai. I simply stated that as another connection between these spammers and Xahar/Straha.

In fact, that is probably the plan of Xahar to destroy Marokai. Phil, you should be ashamed since Xahar succeeded to manipulate you. The kid is smart, that is oblivious. The problem is than he uses that for his powertrip.

LOL

What? I'm not blaming Marokai! I just cited that as another connection. I've made clear that these people are here to cause trouble. Atlasia is just a connection I believe they have with Marokai. He can keep denying it but a certain forum member told me they were friends elsewhere.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #57 on: June 11, 2009, 09:36:22 PM »

What? I'm not blaming Marokai! I just cited that as another connection. I've made clear that these people are here to cause trouble. Atlasia is just a connection I believe they have with Marokai. He can keep denying it but a certain forum member told me they were friends elsewhere.

I don't want to get involved more, but I would not be sure of what ''certain forum members'' say. We know than Xahar already succeeded to corrupt some important members of Atlasia. I won't say names, but people with memory will remember.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #58 on: June 11, 2009, 09:58:43 PM »

Phil is wrong. CAtmusic joined the JCP and then left. All of these newbies have joined the RPP. All of them voted against Markokai excpet for one or two in the recent special election. I thought you were getting back into Atlasia, when clearly you don't know what you are talking about.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #59 on: June 11, 2009, 10:02:27 PM »

Phil is wrong. CAtmusic joined the JCP and then left. All of these newbies have joined the RPP. All of them voted against Markokai excpet for one or two in the recent special election. I thought you were getting back into Atlasia, when clearly you don't know what you are talking about.

Roll Eyes

There was drama between Marokai and someone else but before that, Marokai and he were best buddies. I think they're close again. Whatever the case, before the falling out, Marokai clearly brought one (and probably) more of them in.

This isn't about Marokai though. That was just mentioned to show a connection that they have to people off the forum.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #60 on: June 11, 2009, 10:14:07 PM »

*Sigh*
I hate to break your heart, but you've totally misinterpreted that sentance.
Adam Lambert is very flamboyant. In fact, in the next "Rolling Stone", he is supposed to announce he's gay. He wear's guy liner. He doesn't seem like someone who would be "religious". As I was looking on his Wikipedia, I read that, which was interesting, since I never would have guessed it. I don't get what the purpose of this is. Jewish people are amazing. Israel is amazing, and I support Israel 110%. But, I'm not Jewish.
(And, I hate to break it to you, I'm not Ben. I'm sure we've posted at the same time. If you are still in doubt, feel free to ask Mint. If he isn't responding, I have a Facebook, Myspace, and several other networking sites that will prove it.)

I bet the people living next to him thinks he is religious, because all they hear all night is Oh my God that thing is too big!
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #61 on: June 11, 2009, 10:16:01 PM »

Roll Eyes

There was drama between Marokai and someone else but before that, Marokai and he were best buddies. I think they're close again. Whatever the case, before the falling out, Marokai clearly brought one (and probably) more of them in.

This isn't about Marokai though. That was just mentioned to show a connection that they have to people off the forum.

I don't want to get involved more, but I would not be sure of what ''certain forum members'' say. We know than Xahar already succeeded to corrupt some important members of Atlasia. I won't say names, but people with memory will remember.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #62 on: June 12, 2009, 05:00:37 PM »

My answer to the trolls:

ANGRY MOB!
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #63 on: June 12, 2009, 10:01:12 PM »

Roll Eyes

Phil most of the newbies are heading to the RPP. Even CAtmusic joined I think, eventough he is far more suited to the JCP. If we are going to go on these witch hunts you might as well have the right people you criticise, Tmth has far more control over these people then Marokai. You are chasing the wrong people, and there is no doubt about who is behind the whole thing and it isn't Straha. 

Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #64 on: June 12, 2009, 10:10:16 PM »

Xahar has basically claimed to have been behind it.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #65 on: June 12, 2009, 11:09:55 PM »

BRTD is the only one who doesn't believe it.

I say we bring back Kingofthebenchpress to clean house.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #66 on: June 12, 2009, 11:36:47 PM »

He'll benchpress all the newbies!
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #67 on: June 12, 2009, 11:50:52 PM »

Roll Eyes

Phil most of the newbies are heading to the RPP. Even CAtmusic joined I think, eventough he is far more suited to the JCP. If we are going to go on these witch hunts you might as well have the right people you criticise, Tmth has far more control over these people then Marokai. You are chasing the wrong people, and there is no doubt about who is behind the whole thing and it isn't Straha. 

For possibly the tenth time, I'm not targeting Marokai. I said Xahar or Straha were behind this.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #68 on: June 12, 2009, 11:54:03 PM »

He'll benchpress all the newbies!

While he's taking a dump.. and he'll think that's the most novel idea anybody has ever thought of.  Then he'll take pictures of it and post it here and tell us to "read it and weep"
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #69 on: June 14, 2009, 07:46:07 AM »

Roll Eyes

For possibly the tenth time, I'm not targeting Marokai. I said Xahar or Straha were behind this.

Replace Straha with Stark and you might be on to something...
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #70 on: June 14, 2009, 09:37:46 AM »

Replace Straha with Stark and you might be on to something...

Hmmm...interesting. I didn't think of that. I guess that makes sense...
Phony Moderate
Obamaisdabest
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #71 on: January 16, 2010, 04:33:56 PM »

Good. JewishConservative should be unbanned anyway.
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies