Things about other posters you have wondered but never been answered
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 07:23:59 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Things about other posters you have wondered but never been answered
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4
Author Topic: Things about other posters you have wondered but never been answered  (Read 5455 times)
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 02, 2009, 08:58:58 PM »

Is Vander Blubber really as much of a piece of sh**t low life scum away from the Atlas as he is here?

Curious minds want to know.

My guess would be no, if only because cowards are usally most bellicose and belligerent when safely behind their computer screen...probably in Mom & Dad's basement, waiting for Mom to bring down another bag of Doritos.

that is really to funny with some one like you saying it.  You admitted you were a fat.  which automatically makes you a loser.  And you are a lib which automatically makes you a pussy. 

LOLOLOLOLOL Van Der blubb kicks your ass

JSojourner is one of the most humble posters on the Forum. He shows that he cares deeply for other people, and he shows respect to everyone regardless of their beliefs. He is wise and gives considerable thought to his posts before typing them. I don't agree with everything he says, but his opinions are entirely based on his compassion for others who are in need. He's striving to raise a family and instill responsibility and values in his children.

I'm not asking you to agree with his opinions, but you should show him some respect. He deserves nothing less.
Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #51 on: June 02, 2009, 09:20:37 PM »

JSojourner is one of the most humble posters on the Forum. He shows that he cares deeply for other people, and he shows respect to everyone regardless of their beliefs. He is wise and gives considerable thought to his posts before typing them. I don't agree with everything he says, but his opinions are entirely based on his compassion for others who are in need. He's striving to raise a family and instill responsibility and values in his children.

I'm not asking you to agree with his opinions, but you should show him some respect. He deserves nothing less.

Amen.  JSojourner is one of the nicest people I have ever known.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #52 on: June 02, 2009, 09:21:18 PM »

Smid, Coburn has an intensely fake persona for what it's worth, moreso than anyone else's on the forum.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #53 on: June 02, 2009, 09:43:29 PM »

Is Vander Blubber really as much of a piece of sh**t low life scum away from the Atlas as he is here?

My guess would be no, if only because cowards are usally most bellicose and belligerent when safely behind their computer screen...probably in Mom & Dad's basement, waiting for Mom to bring down another bag of Doritos.

that is really to funny with some one like you saying it.  You admitted you were a fat.  which automatically makes you a loser.  And you are a lib which automatically makes you a pussy. 

LOLOLOLOLOL Van Der blubb kicks your ass

If only this were true.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #54 on: June 02, 2009, 10:22:33 PM »

I've often wondered this very same thing about the atlas elites.   My guess would be that their mostly a bunch of wusses, and on the computer they display a brawny attitude.

The internet  where punks can become tough guys.

Ironic coming from the biggest punk on the forum.  Real tough guys don't have to act tough.

I don't think your balls hang low enough to even make that assumption.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #55 on: June 02, 2009, 11:33:36 PM »

Amusing thread.

Thanks for the kind words, Smid and Ben.  And hugs and sloppy kisses to you, Coburn!
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #56 on: June 03, 2009, 12:51:42 AM »

And hugs and sloppy kisses to you, Coburn!

Now he is going to hate you more than ever.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #57 on: June 03, 2009, 07:45:10 AM »

I don't do kind words... just honest ones. But no worries, you're a good guy - one of the best on here.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #58 on: June 03, 2009, 11:36:50 AM »

Here's one: What really happened with PiT and DC_united?
I thought we already told you guys.

Not really. I clearly remember you guys acting like you knew each other and then you didn't even know how PIt looked like on the picture thread.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #59 on: June 03, 2009, 11:49:59 AM »

Here's one: What really happened with PiT and DC_united?
I thought we already told you guys.

Not really. I clearly remember you guys acting like you knew each other and then you didn't even know how PIt looked like on the picture thread.

haha i just didn't know which pic he would use. yes i know him. He is graduating with honors.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #60 on: June 03, 2009, 12:09:08 PM »
« Edited: June 03, 2009, 02:48:34 PM by JSojourner »

And hugs and sloppy kisses to you, Coburn!

Now he is going to hate you more than ever.

Well, like a lot of cyber-homophobes...he might actually be a self-loathing gay. There's a couple around here I have wondered that about.  You know -- the Mark Foley, David Dreier, Larry Craig syndrome...

Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #61 on: June 03, 2009, 01:06:08 PM »

Is Keller really a democrat? He seems to agree with the republicans much more than with democrats?
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #62 on: June 03, 2009, 02:43:25 PM »

Is Keller really a democrat? He seems to agree with the republicans much more than with democrats?

Yes, iam a Democrat.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #63 on: June 03, 2009, 02:54:16 PM »

You've got the next 10 minutes to ask me anything you want Smiley
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #64 on: June 03, 2009, 02:56:28 PM »

Do you hate Mike Keller or Colburn?
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #65 on: June 03, 2009, 03:13:27 PM »

Do you hate Mike Keller or Colburn?

Just the one?

Answer: No. I don't hate anyone on this forum. I don't particularly like both of you, Keller in your abrasive style and Colburn in his opinions on basic human rights. Colburn seems firghtened of gays, which I think is quite sad.
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #66 on: June 03, 2009, 03:18:18 PM »

Did WalterMitty (or, rather, 'waltermitty') hold the same position on guns back when he was a supporter of Jesse Helms that he holds now?  Tongue

I'm inclined to think not, but I would rather he answer for himself....
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #67 on: June 03, 2009, 03:30:20 PM »

Overall, he's a stupid troll.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #68 on: June 03, 2009, 04:13:57 PM »

You do realize that you are doing the very thing you accuse me of being by this post?

So what, get over the fact that you don't like my social conservative views, its not the end of the world.  There's a lot of liberal posters on here that actually make their case for whatever.  Then there's the ones like you who do nothing but call others trolls, while never really posting anything yourself.   You lay and wait for ambush attacks on ones you disagree with - suck ass to the ones you do.   You remind me of the little fish that stays attached to sharks.    At least people like me or colburn have enough balls to oppose the popular view. 

There's something to be said for people who run around and call others stupid.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #69 on: June 03, 2009, 05:33:26 PM »

You do realize that you are doing the very thing you accuse me of being by this post?

So what, get over the fact that you don't like my social conservative views, its not the end of the world.  There's a lot of liberal posters on here that actually make their case for whatever.  Then there's the ones like you who do nothing but call others trolls, while never really posting anything yourself.   You lay and wait for ambush attacks on ones you disagree with - suck ass to the ones you do.   You remind me of the little fish that stays attached to sharks.    At least people like me or colburn have enough balls to oppose the popular view. 

There's something to be said for people who run around and call others stupid.

Shut up and simmer down.  You've never backed up any of your ridiculous views, that's what makes you a troll.  And it's not wise to pick losing battles with people that have established themselves on the forum.  Hashemite is a legit poster which anyone with half a clue knows.  I also noticed you walked away from our little discussion.  Is that what tough guys do in Georgia?  Because in Jersey we stand up for ourselves.

Since when did views opposing what you believe in are ridiculous views?

I walked away from you because i figured it's counter- productive to argue/ flame war with a 19 year old over the internet. 

In person I bet you wouldn't say half the sh**t you are now.   Then again I don't want to get arrested are sued for beating up 19 year old rich punk. So I would most likely walk way in that case to.

You mikado, Hashemite and some others are glorified trolls. 
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #70 on: June 03, 2009, 05:52:40 PM »

For the record, I'm honoured to be called a troll by Mike Keller. I must be doing something right!
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #71 on: June 03, 2009, 06:00:58 PM »

While you are a plain one.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #72 on: June 03, 2009, 06:25:30 PM »

While you are a plain one.

I guess so according to others.

Kaine for Senate '18
benconstine
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #73 on: June 03, 2009, 08:28:47 PM »

Thanks for the kind words, Smid and Ben.

You deserve it, J.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #74 on: June 04, 2009, 11:26:54 PM »

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I've often wondered this very same thing about the atlas elites.

For a second I wondered why he had such thoughts about Peter Bell, Gustaf, et al., and then I realized he wasn't talking about the FEC.
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies