Things about other posters you have wondered but never been answered (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 02:33:29 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Things about other posters you have wondered but never been answered (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Things about other posters you have wondered but never been answered  (Read 5510 times)
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« on: May 31, 2009, 12:03:23 AM »

JSojournor is selling antiquities or old weapons, if I remember well.

I was of the impression he was an editor or something. I remember him saying to someone about how he was impressed with their writing style and I think he said something about he said this as someone who does that for a living?
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #1 on: May 31, 2009, 12:52:26 AM »

I went looking for the post I thought I remembered, by searching for "writing" in JSojourner's posts. Didn't find it, but did find this one, where he mentions he's now a freelance journalist.

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=79206.msg1630898#msg1630898
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #2 on: May 31, 2009, 07:49:51 PM »

I wonder if Lunar ever sleeps.

That's a good question

I used to have a job that had me working until 3 am, I figure I might as well not bother trying to regulate myself back to normal since I'm moving to Indonesia in two weeks

Don't bother regulating your body clock - what with jet lag, you'll find yourself re-regulated by the time you reach there. Indeed, you're probably already almost spot on normal (for the timezone) if you're staying up until 3am.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #3 on: June 02, 2009, 08:58:58 PM »

Is Vander Blubber really as much of a piece of sh**t low life scum away from the Atlas as he is here?

Curious minds want to know.

My guess would be no, if only because cowards are usally most bellicose and belligerent when safely behind their computer screen...probably in Mom & Dad's basement, waiting for Mom to bring down another bag of Doritos.

that is really to funny with some one like you saying it.  You admitted you were a fat.  which automatically makes you a loser.  And you are a lib which automatically makes you a pussy. 

LOLOLOLOLOL Van Der blubb kicks your ass

JSojourner is one of the most humble posters on the Forum. He shows that he cares deeply for other people, and he shows respect to everyone regardless of their beliefs. He is wise and gives considerable thought to his posts before typing them. I don't agree with everything he says, but his opinions are entirely based on his compassion for others who are in need. He's striving to raise a family and instill responsibility and values in his children.

I'm not asking you to agree with his opinions, but you should show him some respect. He deserves nothing less.
Smid
Junior Chimp
Australia

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 07:45:10 AM »

I don't do kind words... just honest ones. But no worries, you're a good guy - one of the best on here.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies