Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
November 23, 2014, 03:10:04 pm
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Don't forget to get your 2013 Gubernatorial Endorsements and Predictions in!

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections
| |-+  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Gustaf, MasterJedi)
| | |-+  The Office of Former President Tmthforu94
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 Print
Author Topic: The Office of Former President Tmthforu94  (Read 79062 times)
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« on: June 01, 2009, 12:16:36 pm »
Ignore

This thread shall serve as my office/campaign headquarters.

Political Timeline
Mideast Assemblyman (June 2009 - July 2009)
Mideast Regional Senator (July 2009 - May 2010)
Mideast Governor (May 2010 - January 2011)
Attorney General ( February 2011 - March 2011)
President of Atlasia (March 2011 - July 2011_
Mideast Assemblyman (September 2011 - October 2011)
Secretary of Internal Affairs (October 2011 - March 2012)
Vice President of Atlasia (March 2012 - July 2012)
Mideast Governor (September 2012 - May 2013)
Huh

Links:
« Last Edit: June 20, 2014, 03:21:38 pm by tmthforu94 »Logged

"A life is not important except in the impact it has on other lives."
-Jackie Robinson
Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.26, S: -7.39

View Profile
« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 12:19:39 pm »
Ignore

I endorse you in your senate race. Good luck! Smiley

LOL, Failure

Alright, if Republicans gain less than 75 seats, I'll prominently display my failure in my signature.
Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 01:37:14 pm »
Ignore

I know you brought this up in your announcement, but could you expand on what  you believe we need to do to: One, increase the competitiveness of elections, and two, increase the activity of office holders and all Atlasian citizens.

LOL, Failure

Alright, if Republicans gain less than 75 seats, I'll prominently display my failure in my signature.
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 01:44:04 pm »
Ignore

I feel that a lot of things need to be worked on to increase Atlasia's activity...
1. We need to recruit more members. I will continue with this as Senator. My "goal" is 25 new members. It's a stretch, but I'm positive I'll be able to make it
2. Make elections more competitive, by helping people get active. As Senator, I will personally message inactive citizens, encouraging them to read what's going on and questioning their Senators. If we can get all of the current members active, this thread will be on fire.
3. If we can increase activity, which will be my main focus if elected to the Senate, there will be more people interested in running for office. With more active candidates, it will increase the level of competition.

I hope I answered your questions.

-Jackie Robinson
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 02:24:38 pm »
Ignore

I feel that a lot of things need to be worked on to increase Atlasia's activity...
1. We need to recruit more members. I will continue with this as Senator. My "goal" is 25 new members. It's a stretch, but I'm positive I'll be able to make it
2. Make elections more competitive, by helping people get active. As Senator, I will personally message inactive citizens, encouraging them to read what's going on and questioning their Senators. If we can get all of the current members active, this thread will be on fire.
3. If we can increase activity, which will be my main focus if elected to the Senate, there will be more people interested in running for office. With more active candidates, it will increase the level of competition.

when you are talking about getting more people to join, is it for a period of time or the long haul? Because it won't help us if people come for a while then leave.

tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 03:20:46 pm »
Ignore

when you are talking about getting more people to join, is it for a period of time or the long haul? Because it won't help us if people come for a while then leave.
Please read the part I bolded.
I plan on frequently messaging, not only the members I recruited, but members recruited by others who have been inactive, encouraging them to post. Being encouraged to not only vote, but get active helped launch my political career.

-Jackie Robinson
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 05:40:25 pm »
Ignore

http://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=96786.msg2015863#new

This could have been suggested already, so I will not claim it as my own idea, even though I did use my brain to think of it.
Feel free to express your feelings on linking the wiki and Atlas profile pages.

-Jackie Robinson
Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 06:12:26 pm »
Ignore

Midwestern senatorial candidate, Vepres, campaigns on behalf of candidate Tmthforu94 in Denver, Denial...

My fellow Midwesterners, I come here today not as a candidate for the Midwest senate seat, but as a supporter of Tmthforu94. My friends, I know you have concerns about his lack of experience, but don't let this deter you from voting for this fine Atlasian citizen. He has proven to be a maverick, one who doesn't mind bucking party or ideology to solve the problems of our nation. He makes the perfect alternative to the liberal Marokai and the conservative Duke who, while they have some good ideas, are not representative of Atlasia as a whole.

But just because he is more moderate than either of his opponents doesn't mean he won't be willing to defend his positions and vote his conscience in the senate. As a newer, more energetic Atlasian, he won't be afraid to debate and fight for what he believes will help you and me.

You see, for too long we in Atlasia have elected the same people to different positions. For too long, this "good old boys" network has dominated Atlasian politics, and led to very little debate within the senate, nor competitiveness in our elections. It's time for a new face! It's time for new ideas! It's time to elect Tmthforu94!

Thank you, and Dave bless Atlasia.

LOL, Failure

Rowan
RowanBrandon
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.94, S: 4.70

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 06:40:01 pm »
Ignore

I wish you the best of luck in your senate race. Anyone running for public office to serve the citizens of Atlasia should be commended. Both tmthforu and Marokai would make great senators, and it will be a tough decision for all, I'm sure.
Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 08:57:22 pm »
Ignore

What is your opinion of the Federal Libel and Slander Penalization Bill?

LOL, Failure

tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #10 on: June 01, 2009, 09:54:12 pm »
Ignore

It's difficult. While I think some members can be very harsh on here, it does violate Atlasians freedom of speech, which is not good. I would not support this bill.

-Jackie Robinson
JerryBrown2010
KyleGordon2016
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.68, S: -9.30

P P P
View Profile
« Reply #11 on: June 02, 2009, 09:18:03 am »
Ignore

I've Endorsed you in this race too.

tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #12 on: June 02, 2009, 09:23:51 am »
Ignore

I've Endorsed you in this race too.

Thank you very much for your support. It is appreciated.

-Jackie Robinson
Calvin and Hobbes
catmusic
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #13 on: June 02, 2009, 11:42:56 am »
Ignore

You are endorsed.

I am back for one post a month Tongue
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #14 on: June 02, 2009, 04:19:19 pm »
Ignore

Tmthforu94 holds a campaign rally in Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania...

Hello, my friends! It's great to kick of my campaigning in the great state of Pennsylvania. You're state has been very successful in the past few years in sports, and I tip my hat to you... Smiley

First of all, I would like to address my biggest obstacle in this campaign. I know that people have been muttering about it, and it is my biggest downfall. I am not as experienced as my opponents. Many consider that a huge negative, but I consider it a positive as well. You see, this is what separates me from my opponents. They have spent years in Atlasia. Marokai has been the Attorney General for a while. Gustaf used to be President, and Duke is currently a Governor. All have them have helped Atlasia get to where it is today. But, will they be able to bring something new to the table? All have them have had many opportunities to make Atlasia a better nation. I haven't had that opportunity. If you elect me in this very special election to replace a fellow RPPer DWTL, I will bring something new to the table, something none of my opponents can say. I will be a new voice in the Senate. A fresh perspective. Wink

I'm not going to make my opponents the focus of this campaign, and I'm not going to waste my time bashing them and searching for their faults, because I know that all of my opponents will make fine Senators. I'm going to focus this campaign on me, why I deserve this more than my opponents, and why I would do a better job. I will work hard to represent you, and won't be afraid to stick up for you in the Senate. There is not enough debating in the Senate. Bills fly through with little objection. I won't continue that pattern. If I disagree with something, I'm going to let everyone here about it. I want to give the power to the people.

Not only do I need your help in this election, but if elected, I will need your help is a Senator. No matter who is elected, I urge you, my friend, to get active in Atlasia. Tell your Senator's of your concerns, and suggest ideas. If elected, I will continue working to get more members active in not only Atlasia, but on the Atlas. That will be one of my main priorities. This election isn't about the candidates...it's about you, the citizen. And, my friends, if I get the honor of being a Senator, I will work extremely hard, and will remain active. I will have my own thread, where I hope concerned citizens will come, asking me to vote a certain way on a bill, as well as throwing out some ideas.

This election means a lot to me, and to Atlasia. It could change the history of Atlasia forever.

Thank you, Dave Bless You, and Dave Bless Atlasia! Cheesy
« Last Edit: June 02, 2009, 04:21:52 pm by Bayh! `10 »Logged

-Jackie Robinson
Vepres
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #15 on: June 02, 2009, 04:29:53 pm »
Ignore

What are some of your ideas for legislative proposals in the senate?

Great speech by the way. Smiley

LOL, Failure

tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #16 on: June 02, 2009, 04:44:31 pm »
Ignore

I think it is important that illegal immigrants should pay the same taxes citizens do, as they are part of our society. We need more money for education, to fix our ailing schools. Cutting government spending is important, but we cannot afford to cut programs that make society easier, for now. It is also important that the Senate does not take control of the regions. I want to let Atlasians keep their freedom of speech, therefore, I oppose the "Federal Libel and Slander Penalization Bill". I also feel that if a forum member remains inactive, and hasn't participated in the past 3 elections, they should be removed from Atlasia, as they don't help Atlasia in any way.

-Jackie Robinson
Calvin and Hobbes
catmusic
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: June 02, 2009, 04:47:21 pm »
Ignore

I think it is important that illegal immigrants should pay the same taxes citizens do, as they are part of our society. We need more money for education, to fix our ailing schools. Cutting government spending is important, but we cannot afford to cut programs that make society easier, for now. It is also important that the Senate does not take control of the regions. I want to let Atlasians keep their freedom of speech, therefore, I oppose the "Federal Libel and Slander Penalization Bill". I also feel that if a forum member remains inactive, and hasn't participated in the past 3 elections, they should be removed from Atlasia, as they don't help Atlasia in any way.

I agree.

Mint
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: June 02, 2009, 06:36:35 pm »
Ignore

What are your positions on issues like abortion, gay marriage, etc. in light of your personal religious views?
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #19 on: June 02, 2009, 06:43:13 pm »
Ignore

What are your positions on issues like abortion, gay marriage, etc. in light of your personal religious views?
Thank you for asking that question, Peter...

Abortion-While I would personally like to have a full ban on it, I know many citizens of Atlasia wouldn't like that, and since I would be their Representative, I would work to make abortions illegal in at least the 3rd trimester.

Gay Marriage- I'm not a big fan of gay marriage, but looking at it from a political standpoint, I support gay marriage. It violates an Atlasian's individual rights to deprive them of marriage with someone of the same sex.

Death Penalty/War- I am mostly against the death penalty, and am not in favor of entering a war unless Atlasia has been personally attacked. Simply, I don't like killing people. The only time it would be acceptable is in very serious cases like Saddam Hussein.

-Jackie Robinson
tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #20 on: June 02, 2009, 06:55:38 pm »
Ignore

Tmthforu94 holds a campaign rally in Chicago, Illinois

Hello, people of Chicago! I come to you today, asking you for your support in the upcoming Senate election. Many people had my campaign written off, and that I stood no chance. But I have exceeded expectations, and now find myself as a serious contender in this race.

I know I have not been active in Atlasia for a long time, but ever since I got active, I have stayed active. I have been determined to get active, and do my best to help the Mideast, as well as Atlasia. And I promise you, that if you give me the chance, I will change Atlasia for the good. I will be a new voice in the Senate. A fresh perspective, in the world of Atlasia. Something most of many opponents can't say.

This is an important election for Atlasia. I urge you all to make the right choice. We can continue electing the good ole boys, or we can elect someone new.

Thank you, Dave Bless You, and Dave Bless Atlasia!

-Jackie Robinson
Calvin and Hobbes
catmusic
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: June 02, 2009, 09:05:24 pm »
Ignore

Tmthforu94 holds a campaign rally in Chicago, Illinois

Hello, people of Chicago! I come to you today, asking you for your support in the upcoming Senate election. Many people had my campaign written off, and that I stood no chance. But I have exceeded expectations, and now find myself as a serious contender in this race.

I know I have not been active in Atlasia for a long time, but ever since I got active, I have stayed active. I have been determined to get active, and do my best to help the Mideast, as well as Atlasia. And I promise you, that if you give me the chance, I will change Atlasia for the good. I will be a new voice in the Senate. A fresh perspective, in the world of Atlasia. Something most of many opponents can't say.

This is an important election for Atlasia. I urge you all to make the right choice. We can continue electing the good ole boys, or we can elect someone new.

Thank you, Dave Bless You, and Dave Bless Atlasia!

Another great speech!

Calvin and Hobbes
catmusic
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: June 02, 2009, 09:45:05 pm »
Ignore

Thank you very much, catmusic. Your support has been great! Smiley

Thank you for all the help you have given me, too. And thanks for your support to my at large seat race in a few months!

tmthforu94
YaBB God
United States

View Profile WWW
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 08:08:09 am »
Ignore

Tmthforu94 holds a campaign rally in Kansas City, Missouri

Hello, people of Kansas City, and people of Atlasia!

I come to you today, asking for your vote tomorrow. This is an amazingly close election, one which  could change the future of Atlasia forever. We can continue electing the same candidates, plodding along and hoping for change. Or we can elect something new, something fresh: Me.

As your Senator, I will fight to increase activity on Atlasia. Not only will I make sure we have more citizens, but that they are engaged citizens. Citizens that will be a vital part of the Atlasia community. Join with me, in the fight to give the power to the people!

Thank you, Dave Bless You, and Dave Bless America!

-Jackie Robinson
Mint
YaBB God
View Profile
« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 08:31:29 am »
Ignore

Alright, well I'll vote for you. Good luck in the race.
Pages: [1] 2 3 4 5 6 ... 59 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout