New senator
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 16, 2024, 06:38:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  New senator
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: New senator  (Read 568 times)
the artist formerly known as catmusic
catmusic
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.16, S: -7.91

P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 01, 2009, 06:35:02 PM »
« edited: June 01, 2009, 06:47:48 PM by catmusic »

Hello fellow JCP party members. I am running for the Pacific senator in the next election. As your senator, I will take care of all the things needed. I will let our party be seen as a great party, as it already is. I welcome your comments and/or questions.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #1 on: June 01, 2009, 06:37:06 PM »

What is your reason for standing against MaxQue, a member of your own party, in this election?
catmusic
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #2 on: June 01, 2009, 06:42:58 PM »

What is your reason for standing against MaxQue, a member of your own party, in this election?

He's running? Oh, I did not know that. he sent an email that did not make a lot of sense to me. I might still run, though. It seems like something I'd do. But I really don't want to run against a fellow party member. I would like a helping hand.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #3 on: June 01, 2009, 06:43:51 PM »

He's running? Oh, I did not know that. he sent an email that did not make a lot of sense to me. I might still run, though. It seems like something I'd do. But I really don't want to run against a fellow party member. I would like a helping hand.

Sometimes members are confused by Max, but it's only because his first language is French. You'll get used to it. Tongue
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #4 on: June 01, 2009, 06:45:25 PM »

Agreed. I would recommend holding off for another election. I do hope you stay active, and send your senator plenty of suggestions. It's time to give power to the people.
catmusic
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #5 on: June 01, 2009, 06:47:16 PM »

Agreed. I would recommend holding off for another election. I do hope you stay active, and send your senator plenty of suggestions. It's time to give power to the people.

Thank you. I'll do just that. I forget when the next election is though. Once I know that, I'd like some support for the next election.
Franzl
Atlas Star
Germany

« Reply #6 on: June 01, 2009, 06:48:44 PM »

Thank you. I'll do just that. I forget when the next election is though. Once I know that, I'd like some support for the next election.

Well, you could run in the nationwide special election that will take place on this Thursday, for example.

Or run for an at-large seat in two months.

Or run for the Pacific seat in 4 months Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #7 on: June 01, 2009, 06:50:44 PM »

Well, you could run in the nationwide special election that will take place on this Thursday, for example.

I would wait if I were you to run for the at-large seat. Then, you will have more time to build your campaign up and gain some traction on here, as well as drum up more support.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #8 on: June 01, 2009, 06:52:42 PM »

I would wait if I were you to run for the at-large seat. Then, you will have more time to build your campaign up and gain some traction on here, as well as drum up more support.

The same could be said about you, if he wants to run for an At-larger seat, then he should.
catmusic
United States

Political Matrix

P
« Reply #9 on: June 01, 2009, 06:54:30 PM »

I will. Thanks!
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies