The Conservative Alternative and Sane Choice - Keystone Phil for Senate
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:37:34 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Conservative Alternative and Sane Choice - Keystone Phil for Senate
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: The Conservative Alternative and Sane Choice - Keystone Phil for Senate  (Read 2132 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 03, 2009, 12:33:18 AM »

I'm back. I'm running. I'm taking questions. Go.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 03, 2009, 12:34:03 AM »

For the national senate election? Or the Northeast regional one?
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2009, 12:34:39 AM »

For the national senate election? Or the Northeast regional one?

I am running for the vacant national seat. Next.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2009, 12:41:21 AM »

Splendid, now we have another inactive member running Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2009, 12:44:10 AM »

Obviously not really inactive if I am running for a Senate seat. I'm sorry that a re-energized Atlasia threatens my opponents.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 03, 2009, 12:44:59 AM »

Obviously not really inactive if I am running for a Senate seat. I'm sorry that a re-energized Atlasia threatens my opponents.

Yadda yadda. What's your recent record? Where are your accomplishments? (In the last year, even.)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: June 03, 2009, 12:46:58 AM »

Yadda yadda. What's your recent record? Where are your accomplishments? (In the last year, even.)

I don't have one and don't have any. What's your record? Oh! You were the Attorney General! Wow! A completely meaningless position. Good for you, Marokai.

I almost feel bad about running. We should just hand off these positions to pathetic people like yourself who have nothing else to live for.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 03, 2009, 12:50:15 AM »

I don't have one and don't have any. What's your record? Oh! You were the Attorney General! Wow! A completely meaningless position. Good for you, Marokai.

I almost feel bad about running. We should just hand off these positions to pathetic people like yourself who have nothing else to live for.

I've been one of the more active members of the constitutional convention, written an Introduction thread (which no one even thought of doing until I proposed legislation to get the Senator's attention to Realisticidealist in private), put together an effort to bring in all of Atlasia to repair the wiki (it's a couple pages back now, though), and of course kept up with all my duties as Attorney General.

I believe you were, what, a vote whore? You spend so little time around these parts it's hard to remember. Smiley
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: June 03, 2009, 12:51:35 AM »

Awww, that's really nice, Marokai. It'll be even more hilarious when you lose.  Smiley

All your meaningless work for...nothing.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #9 on: June 03, 2009, 01:01:42 AM »

Me deciding my vote has become yet more complicated. Tongue
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #10 on: June 03, 2009, 01:08:58 AM »

Why are you here running for the seat? You just came out of the blue.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 03, 2009, 01:11:53 AM »

That aside, I decided to run for President because while partisan bickering is lots of fun, we are facing a genuine crisis in Atlasia, & have been facing one for a long time. This crisis relates to the fact that Atlasian voters tend to be very inactive outside of election time. While I am proud to say that we are making progress in this regard, Atlasian activity is a mere shadow of what it once was. If elected President, I will dedicate myself to finding solutions to this problem.

Yeah, it must be complicated.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 03, 2009, 01:15:17 AM »

That aside, I decided to run for President because while partisan bickering is lots of fun, we are facing a genuine crisis in Atlasia, & have been facing one for a long time. This crisis relates to the fact that Atlasian voters tend to be very inactive outside of election time. While I am proud to say that we are making progress in this regard, Atlasian activity is a mere shadow of what it once was. If elected President, I will dedicate myself to finding solutions to this problem.

Even if I do not plan on preferencing someone high, it complicates my decision. I do not like to leave a single candidate out of my preference hierarchy.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 03, 2009, 01:24:52 AM »

Even if I do not plan on preferencing someone high, it complicates my decision. I do not like to leave a single candidate out of my preference hierarchy.
hahaha we all know how you think and what you will do.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #14 on: June 03, 2009, 06:25:53 AM »

That's pretty harsh. Attorney General is a difficult post. And, Marokai has remained very active recently. Too bad you can't say the same thing.

What's your motive for running?
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #15 on: June 03, 2009, 07:08:52 AM »

What's your platform and agenda?
Gustaf
Moderators
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 0.39, S: -0.70

« Reply #16 on: June 03, 2009, 08:07:14 AM »

The spot you're after is taken, sorry Phil. Wink
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #17 on: June 03, 2009, 12:21:40 PM »

Why are you here running for the seat? You just came out of the blue.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

I was told of the vacant seat by a prominent Atlasian official and it was suggested that I run. I was told that activity was really picking up here and that's great so I wanted to be involved again.

That's pretty harsh. Attorney General is a difficult post. And, Marokai has remained very active recently. Too bad you can't say the same thing.

The crush you have on Marokai is really cute. It explains so much, too (your attacks on me elsewhere including your bumping of a thread that was months old to call me a "Very Horrible Person" even though I haven't done anything to you).

Not being too serious.

cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #18 on: June 03, 2009, 12:31:59 PM »

thanx for answering my question. but here is another.

What do you want to do for Atlasia?

Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #19 on: June 03, 2009, 12:33:58 PM »

Get more people involved. I'm sorry if people find this to be the "wrong" focus but many people (including leaders here) think that this has become too "government oriented" and not enough about the fun of campaigns.
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #20 on: June 03, 2009, 01:41:25 PM »

Get more people involved. I'm sorry if people find this to be the "wrong" focus but many people (including leaders here) think that this has become too "government oriented" and not enough about the fun of campaigns.
that is true. I think a lot of people feel that way.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #21 on: June 03, 2009, 01:58:29 PM »

I have a question. Do you think your Jonas-esque good looks will help you in this race? And do you have plans to recruit James to vote for you?
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: June 03, 2009, 02:49:33 PM »

The crush you have on Marokai is really cute. It explains so much, too (your attacks on me elsewhere including your bumping of a thread that was months old to call me a "Very Horrible Person" even though I haven't done anything to you).

It is understandable. I am quite a good looking and charming fellow. I'm surprised you yourself haven't fallen for me. Smiley
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #23 on: June 03, 2009, 02:51:19 PM »

It is understandable. I am quite a good looking and charming fellow. I'm surprised you yourself haven't fallen for me. Smiley
I think he has. He's just pretending to hate you, to cover it up. Wink
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #24 on: June 03, 2009, 02:53:54 PM »

I have a question. Do you think your Jonas-esque good looks will help you in this race? And do you have plans to recruit James to vote for you?

I take that as an insult. Not only are the Jonas Brothers annoying, they're also very odd looking.

I don't need to recruit James.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies