Newbie (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 10:58:01 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Newbie (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Newbie  (Read 3745 times)
stry_cat

Political Matrix
E: 6.25, S: -1.38

P P P
« on: October 06, 2004, 10:44:34 AM »

Most people around here don't even like Kerry. He has long had a reputation for being an opportunist.

Still, most of my friends and family are voting for him. I decided to be original. I don't like the direction the Democratic Party is going in and on Nov. 2 I will voice my protest.

Hello and welcome.

I'd like to suggest that you not waste your vote on Bush, but instead vote for Badnarik.  Bush won't come close in MA and in the grand scheme of things, neither the D's or R's will care if you're protesting.  However the Libertarians will actually care and your vote will count more .  If you're really a "Liberal" like your handle implies, it is unlikely you support much of Bush's policies.  Instead of voting against the opportunist, vote for freedom.  Vote for Badnarik. 

Anyway that's the only pitch I'll make for my candidate.  Welcome to the site.  I look forward to discussing other issues with you.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies