FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 07:42:19 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23]
Author Topic: FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)  (Read 45179 times)
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #550 on: July 15, 2009, 06:15:12 PM »

I think what HW is trying to say is that most people in the Mideast have brains and can think for themselves except for people like him who just cry about people not being nice.

Also, what you are saying is that a liberal who votes for you is more intelligent than a liberal who votes for Fritz ? The fact that a liberal votes for a liberal candidate doesn't make him an idiot or a slave voter.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #551 on: July 15, 2009, 08:16:17 PM »

There is no Democratic or Republican Party in Atlasia anymore, and if you're not aware, then you shouldn't be Senator.

The Democratic Party actually was recently reborn in Atlasia. Both KyleGordon and myself are among the members, and at least one of us will be elected to the Mideast assembly tomorrow.

Three members isn't really what I would call an impressive rebirth.
Hey, who said anything about impressive? I'm just correcting the statement that we don't exist at all. Besides, the way parties and registrations come and go around here, having lasted over a full month makes us practically venerable. ;-)

And hey, it's three more than the Atlasian Republican Party has. :-P

Actually its only two more. I think Winfield is still a Republican. If he is, he is like a relic of a by gone era, almost museum worthy, you might say.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #552 on: July 15, 2009, 08:29:55 PM »

There is no Democratic or Republican Party in Atlasia anymore, and if you're not aware, then you shouldn't be Senator.

The Democratic Party actually was recently reborn in Atlasia. Both KyleGordon and myself are among the members, and at least one of us will be elected to the Mideast assembly tomorrow.

Hey, who said anything about impressive? I'm just correcting the statement that we don't exist at all. Besides, the way parties and registrations come and go around here, having lasted over a full month makes us practically venerable. ;-)

Actually its only two more. I think Winfield is still a Republican. If he is, he is like a relic of a by gone era, almost museum worthy, you might say.

Indeed, Winfield is a Republican.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #553 on: July 15, 2009, 09:03:00 PM »

Ok, so Hash was doubly wrong. :-P
Pages: 1 ... 18 19 20 21 22 [23]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies