FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 10:03:27 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)  (Read 45104 times)
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« on: June 05, 2009, 05:59:35 PM »

Stop trolling.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 16, 2009, 07:00:29 AM »

Is DC_united even registered in the Midwest?

No she isn't! She is registered in the state of CA! Her vote for Senate can't count.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 16, 2009, 07:20:38 AM »

Damn!  Sad

Okay, I don't have time to look this up today.  Can someone other than Dan verify DC_united's state of registration?  I gotta get to work.

What? My word isn't good?
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 03:48:15 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2009, 03:50:35 PM by ♠♣♦Dan♦♣♠ »

Weird.

And why did Gustaf vote twice? His vote(s) won't count.

Maybe, his first one didn't show up when he posted it to start with and then he posted another one. Not sure, but just guessing.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 04:07:27 PM »

Well, voting twice is against the law.

It is, but I think we should PM him and ask why he voted twice.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 08:57:21 PM »

Well, if Gustaf vote does not count, then why does Bacon Kings count? He has two voting post in the voting booth?
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 09:01:31 PM »

Well, if Gustaf vote does not count, then why does Bacon Kings count? He has two voting post in the voting booth?

No, actually. His original post reappeared for some reason.

The same thing could have happen to Gustaf. That is why I said we should ask him why he posted it twice. Just trying to be fair.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 10:00:29 PM »

This is confusing; I had just assumed the first post didn't submit or something.

I would agree that this has so far proved to be a very inauspicious election.

Election fraud!!! Let's protest like Iran is doing!! Haha, just picking.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 10:08:07 PM »

I'm going to try to deal with this the best way I can.

I told Mr. Jackson that he could post another vote, and it would count based on the circumstances. Based on this, I will not disallow his second vote. I'm sure given this extraordinary circumstance, such a move would be deemed legal. As for Gustaf, I cannot in good faith count it. Both votes are slightly different in terms of how many preferences he gave, and while extremely unlikely, could theoretically affect the outcome of the election.

I understand, I'm not saying you should or shouldn't. I just think you should hear what Gustaf has to say first before we count it or not count it.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #9 on: June 17, 2009, 10:33:20 PM »

I'm going to try to deal with this the best way I can.

I told Mr. Jackson that he could post another vote, and it would count based on the circumstances. Based on this, I will not disallow his second vote. I'm sure given this extraordinary circumstance, such a move would be deemed legal. As for Gustaf, I cannot in good faith count it. Both votes are slightly different in terms of how many preferences he gave, and while extremely unlikely, could theoretically affect the outcome of the election.

I understand, I'm not saying you should or shouldn't. I just think you should hear what Gustaf has to say first before we count it or not count it.

I suppose. If his claims are consistent with what has been going on, then an inquiry could be held, however, he could easily make a fraudulent claim. I would give Gustaf the benefit of the doubt though, he doesn't seem to be a dishonest person.

That is all I ask, hear him out, then you can count it or not.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 10:12:59 PM »

The fact that we know of two other voters who's vote were deleted after they posted them, show that Gustaf is most likely telling the truth. I can't tell the SOFA what to do, but I know he will do what is right.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: June 19, 2009, 11:18:05 AM »

hcallega vote doesn't count for the senate race, he is in the Northeast, not the Mideast.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: June 20, 2009, 03:54:16 PM »

Kyle just invalidated his vote by voting in both booths...

President

[ X ] Senator PiT [PiT (The Physicist)]/Senator HappyWarrior [hannibal]
Regional Protection Party/Democratic Alliance

Mideast Senator

[ 1 ] KyleGordon2016
[ 2 ] Persepolis

Perhaps he has a reason. Gustaf also voted twice, but his vote will still count.

News to me.

Earl hasn't said if he will count Gustaf's vote or not.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: June 20, 2009, 08:35:39 PM »

Each of the other instances had witness accounts or evidence that there were technical errors (such as the vote appearing on the profile posts but not in the actual thread) but there were no such documented evidence or witness accounts for Gustaf. We're essentially taking his word for it, and in the close nature of this election, that would be unwise.

You are only saying that because he voted for PiT and not Leif. I believe Gustaf vote should count, because we know that the thread has been messing up and who are we to say Gustaf is lying. But hey if you guys want to win the dirty way go ahead.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: June 20, 2009, 08:40:07 PM »

Each of the other instances had witness accounts or evidence that there were technical errors (such as the vote appearing on the profile posts but not in the actual thread) but there were no such documented evidence or witness accounts for Gustaf. We're essentially taking his word for it, and in the close nature of this election, that would be unwise.

But do you have any legitimate reason to doubt the veracity of his account? There is no reason to suspect that he would be dishonest (either by the circumstances of his actions or by his past conduct) & I know of no inconsistencies between his account & what was readily observable.

Don't waste you time, they want to win the dirty way, it seems like some really don't care how they win.
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #15 on: June 21, 2009, 09:48:49 PM »

[1] Senator PiT [PiT (The Physicist)]/Senator HappyWarrior [hannibal]
Regional Protection Party/Democratic Alliance

lol

What is funny?
Devilman88

Political Matrix

« Reply #16 on: June 22, 2009, 05:42:59 AM »

As much as it pains me, I too think both electoraljew2 and Barnes vote shouldn't count. They didn't register in time, but I do think Gustaf's vote should be counted!
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies