FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 02:58:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY) (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)  (Read 45161 times)
Swedish Rainbow Capitalist Cheese
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« on: June 15, 2009, 11:03:40 AM »

Good thing I registered right in time to take part in this voting. I'm a bit worried by PiT being behind, but this is just absentee voting so hopefully that'll change. What day is the actual election day btw?
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 06:27:49 PM »
« Edited: June 17, 2009, 06:41:32 PM by Swedish Cheese »

Is it just me or isn't the Leif/Bacon King camp very strongly for Gustaf's vote not counting?HuhHuh

*Just kidding* Wink + Tongue

Since I doubt Gustaf were trying to comit voter fraud (it's not like anyone'd be silly enough to count both his votes) I don't see why his vote shouldn't count, it was within the 20 min limit and considering the troubles there have been with post disappearing, I think it should count.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Maybe I'm missing something here, (and being slightly stupid) but doesn't it say in the top of the thread when the post was posted. Like in your post it says it was posted on June 17 at 11.31 pm my time.   

Oh wait never mind, I get what you're saying now. It was not the time you meant we couldn't prove *blushes*
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #2 on: June 19, 2009, 06:23:07 AM »

OMG, it's 28-27 now, so even, so exciting.

Italian boy's vote seems to be within the boundries of what is allowed, of course his vote should count. (but so should Gustaf's)  
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #3 on: June 22, 2009, 05:48:23 AM »

So we'll most likely see three courtcases on this... oh my *headdesk*

One wether Barnes and Electoraljew registered on time for their vote to count.

One wether it's okey to register before you get 25 post, as long as you have 25 post seven days before election

and one wether Gustaf's vote should count or not considering the strange things happening in that voting booth.

(and if the court rules in favour of Barnes vote not counting due to him not attaining 25 posts before registring as well as Gustaf's not counting there might be a fourth one, about all those who reposted their vote when their initial ones disappeared.)

My God...   

JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #4 on: June 22, 2009, 06:07:39 AM »

I think the SoFA was pretty clear about the fact that he intended to count Barnes vote, and if there is a tie between Lief and PiT, most likely Gustaf's vote will become disputed also.

JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #5 on: June 22, 2009, 12:00:37 PM »

They'd win George Bush style. The court deciding who actually should be president and not the people.   

If Leif somehow comes out the winner of this we should take to the streets Iran style. Barnes, electoraljew, and Gustaf could lead the procession chanting "Where's my vote? Where's my vote?" I mean if people doesn't even respect the rules of democracy on internet forums about politic, what's the world coming to?

JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #6 on: June 22, 2009, 12:31:03 PM »

You made your vote invalid by voting twice for no good reason. That's a big diffrence from registring, suppousebly 10 hours too late, or voting twice when your original post seems to disappear within the 20 minute margin. I don't even think anyone was arguing the fact that your vote is invalid. Too bad you did vote twice, otherwise PiT would still have ended up winning no matter what the court say.   

But yes, it's like Florida. Of course stealing elections is only wrong when conservatives do it Wink     

JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #7 on: June 22, 2009, 01:10:16 PM »

That is what we do not know yet. It depends on what votes are valid, and which ones are not.

JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #8 on: June 23, 2009, 11:32:26 AM »

I think someone will take this to the court, at least Gustaf's vote. PiT already seem to have a case for it, and Jas already a defense. The Barnes/electoraljew2 votes might also end up in the SC. PiT only needs one of his votes to be made valid and he'll win the election, so things are far from over.

JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #9 on: June 23, 2009, 11:45:17 AM »

I think someone will take this to the court, at least Gustaf's vote. PiT already seem to have a case for it, and Jas already a defense. The Barnes/electoraljew2 votes might also end up in the SC. PiT only needs one of his votes to be made valid and he'll win the election, so things are far from over.  

I'm not legal counsel for the Department of Forum Affairs and have not been requested to represent the Department in any capacity. One presumes the Attorney General would be the first port of call in seeking counsel to defend a Government Department against any particular proceedings arising.

They might still use your arguments though, even though you're not the one posting them.
JOHN91043353
YaBB God
Sweden

« Reply #10 on: June 23, 2009, 04:26:58 PM »
« Edited: June 23, 2009, 04:29:49 PM by Swedish Cheese »

That was his point

If most people ran of a cliff would you too? <.<       >.>       

And Kyle isn't conservative. He's as liberal as you most likely. 

Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies