FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 28, 2024, 12:48:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: FRANZL ELECTION TRACKER (updated as of 7:09 pm, THURSDAY)  (Read 45157 times)
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« on: June 05, 2009, 05:32:57 PM »

gporter is not on the ballot because he did not register to run properly.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #1 on: June 17, 2009, 07:32:06 AM »

Senator Lief has been declared the winner in 7 states, while Senator PiT has yet to win any, but he leads in 8 states. Senator Lief leads in an additional 7 states.

For the record, Senator Lief has been declared the winner of Connecticut, Ohio, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Arizona and Oregon
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #2 on: June 17, 2009, 11:00:16 AM »
« Edited: June 17, 2009, 11:02:27 AM by SoFA EarlAW »

Senator Lief has been declared the winner in 7 states, while Senator PiT has yet to win any, but he leads in 8 states. Senator Lief leads in an additional 7 states.

For the record, Senator Lief has been declared the winner of Connecticut, Ohio, Minnesota, North Dakota, South Dakota, Arizona and Oregon

If only such things mattered. Tongue  I assume states that have been won have had all voters in the state vote already?

More or less.

ETA: Alabama has been called for Senator PiT, his first state.

Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #3 on: June 17, 2009, 03:07:42 PM »

All persons who have had their votes mysteriously vanish will be allowed to re-post their votes.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #4 on: June 17, 2009, 03:09:19 PM »

Bacon King's vote is there, did he re-vote, or did it magically re-appear again?
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #5 on: June 17, 2009, 03:33:08 PM »

Weird.

And why did Gustaf vote twice? His vote(s) won't count.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #6 on: June 17, 2009, 04:05:59 PM »

Well, voting twice is against the law.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #7 on: June 17, 2009, 10:04:56 PM »

I'm going to try to deal with this the best way I can.

I told Mr. Jackson that he could post another vote, and it would count based on the circumstances. Based on this, I will not disallow his second vote. I'm sure given this extraordinary circumstance, such a move would be deemed legal. As for Gustaf, I cannot in good faith count it. Both votes are slightly different in terms of how many preferences he gave, and while extremely unlikely, could theoretically affect the outcome of the election.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #8 on: June 17, 2009, 10:22:39 PM »

I'm going to try to deal with this the best way I can.

I told Mr. Jackson that he could post another vote, and it would count based on the circumstances. Based on this, I will not disallow his second vote. I'm sure given this extraordinary circumstance, such a move would be deemed legal. As for Gustaf, I cannot in good faith count it. Both votes are slightly different in terms of how many preferences he gave, and while extremely unlikely, could theoretically affect the outcome of the election.

I understand, I'm not saying you should or shouldn't. I just think you should hear what Gustaf has to say first before we count it or not count it.

I suppose. If his claims are consistent with what has been going on, then an inquiry could be held, however, he could easily make a fraudulent claim. I would give Gustaf the benefit of the doubt though, he doesn't seem to be a dishonest person.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 03:10:10 PM »

Well, that seems reasonable, I suppose. I suggest unless anyone has any objections, that I will allow Gustaf's vote to stand.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 03:17:18 PM »

Someone has objected, so I will make a decision on this at some point. I'll need some time. Feel free to debate the issue here, I would like to hear people's opinions.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 10:32:46 PM »

Oy, I feel no matter what my decision, someone will be unhappy. Those who are opposed to Gustaf's vote however, are noticeably absent from this discussion. I, understand though.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 10:46:04 PM »

Oy, I feel no matter what my decision, someone will be unhappy. Those who are opposed to Gustaf's vote however, are noticeably absent from this discussion. I, understand though.

Shouldn't the Absentee vote  be ended and the regular election have been started by now?

Cool your jets, it opens in 15 minutes.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 10:50:31 PM »

Shouldn't the Absentee vote  be ended and the regular election have been started by now?

Cool your jets, it opens in 15 minutes.

Sorry it's just that I high every intention of voting before I see the morning sunshine.

Something tells me, I will have until 4:20 Wink
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #14 on: June 19, 2009, 11:33:59 AM »

I hope someone in officaldom is looking into this case.
She has a total of 26 posts, almost all of which were on 3 June, the last of that day (and her 25th in total) was her first post in Atlasia, registering herself as a voter. She then doesn't re-appear until today and makes 1 post - her vote.

The constitution doesn't mention whether or not you have to re-register once you hit 25 posts, or whether you are allowed to register and then hit 25 posts later, and become a registered voter.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #15 on: June 19, 2009, 02:59:18 PM »

He has 15 posts exactly.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #16 on: June 19, 2009, 03:13:05 PM »

On a lighter side,

Senator PiT has now been elected in Kansas, Oklahoma, Louisiana, Alabama, Georgia, South Carolina, North Carolina, Tennessee, Kentucky, Maryland and New Jersey. He also leads in California, Texas, Florida, Mississippi, Nebraska, Illinois, Indiana, West Virginia, Virginia, Wisconsin, Massachusetts, Puerto Rico and Maine.

Meanwhile, Senator Lief has been elected in Washington, Oregon, Arizona, Alaska, Hawaii, North Dakota, South Dakota, Minnesota, Ohio, Vermont and Connecticut. He now also leads in New Hampshire, Rhode Island, New York, Iowa, Missouri, Colorado, New Mexico, Utah, Idaho and Montana.

Pennsylvania is too close to call, while we have no precincts reporting yet in DC, Michigan, Arkansas, Wyoming or Nevada.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #17 on: June 19, 2009, 03:36:05 PM »

oops, PiT leads in Deleware. My bad.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #18 on: June 19, 2009, 06:42:18 PM »

Illinois has flipped to Senator Lief with 60% precincts in:

Illinois
Senator Lief: 1,914,834 - 56%
Senator PiT: 957,417 - 28%
G. Porter: 547,095 - 16%

However, we stress many of these precincts could be from Chicago, so we are not yet ready to call the state.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #19 on: June 19, 2009, 06:46:36 PM »

*Further Illinois analysis*

About 20% of the remaining precincts are from JCP territory, so it is safe to say Illinois will probably be called for Senator Lief. The other 20% have had low turnouts the last 2 election cycles, and it is doubted that they will swing the state.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #20 on: June 19, 2009, 09:04:45 PM »

Marokai, you will be permitted to vote again.

And, yes, Conor's vote wont count. That means Senator PiT has won the state of Maine. Meanwhile, he also picks up the state of Michigan with all precincts reporting.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #21 on: June 20, 2009, 12:32:13 AM »

It's all based on a formula I'm using.
Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #22 on: June 20, 2009, 07:38:14 AM »

Yup.

Nevada has been called for Senator Lief.

Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #23 on: June 20, 2009, 02:11:46 PM »

Kyle just invalidated his vote by voting in both booths...

President

[ X ] Senator PiT [PiT (The Physicist)]/Senator HappyWarrior [hannibal]
Regional Protection Party/Democratic Alliance

Mideast Senator

[ 1 ] KyleGordon2016
[ 2 ] Persepolis

I noticed.

New map...

Hatman 🍁
EarlAW
Atlas Star
Canada

« Reply #24 on: June 20, 2009, 06:26:56 PM »

I think it's obvious from my maps as to whether or not I will count Gustaf's vote. I was hoping someone would catch that Sad
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies