Would you like to go to a strip club with BushOklahoma?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 07:37:40 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Would you like to go to a strip club with BushOklahoma?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2]
Poll
Question: Would you like to go to a strip club with BushOklahoma?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 24

Author Topic: Would you like to go to a strip club with BushOklahoma?  (Read 2340 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 07, 2009, 08:31:04 PM »

No, because I wouldn't go to a strip club.
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #26 on: June 07, 2009, 09:15:16 PM »

phil, i mock those who use their supposed love for the lord for their political benefit.
I'm planning a political career, and I love God. YOU MUST HUNT ME DOWN BEFORE I POLITICALLY BENEFIT FOR LOVING GOD!!! HURRYY!!!!!

Cheesy

This thread is too old for you.
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #27 on: June 08, 2009, 09:19:56 AM »

ROFL!  It's because I am so NOT prude that I wouldn't go.  I would lose control.

I also think that, for me, it would be a sin.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #28 on: June 08, 2009, 12:20:41 PM »

ROFL!  It's because I am so NOT prude that I wouldn't go.  I would lose control.

I was about to ask why it would be for you until I realized that it's probably because you're married. Well that gets me off the hook!
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #29 on: June 09, 2009, 05:16:06 PM »

I was about to ask why it would be for you until I realized that it's probably because you're married. Well that gets me off the hook!

LOL!

Yeah she hits me for what she knows I am thinking...I can't imagine what she would do if I actually went out and did it!

Though she was more than amused when a nearby strip club had a sign out front that read, "Gents! Nude Midget Boxing All Week!"

TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #30 on: June 09, 2009, 06:54:33 PM »

He could use it, but I wouldn't force him.  If he thinks differently, then oh well.  Nice guy though and I wish him the best.  Guess I could be a little bit more like him and him more like me/BRTD.  I know I've probably been chasing the wrong things for a while.  Oh God what works??- being the fluffy, high standards, purist Mr. Romantic don't mind waiting for sex forever type or the sleazebag type.  Some men know how the be the good bachelor.  Some don't. 
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #31 on: June 09, 2009, 07:20:42 PM »

...and ruin his chance at going to heaven?   i will not be a party to that.

Why do you insist on picking on the guy? Seriously. You just can't live with the fact that someone is happy and religious while you're stuck being bored and miserable all the time. I like you, Walter, but you're being a major douche about all of this. "LOL LETS MOCK BUSHOK BECAUSE HE'S HOLY!" That act was funny awhile ago. The folks are tired of it now. Try spicing it up a bit. It might cure your boredom.
well, if it means anything, I'm a happy non-religious, who gets a kick out of the BushOK stuff. I feel bad about it since he's such a good guy, but still. Also, if you go after me for it, it makes you a racist.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #32 on: June 09, 2009, 07:22:17 PM »

He could use it, but I wouldn't force him.  If he thinks differently, then oh well.  Nice guy though and I wish him the best.  Guess I could be a little bit more like him and him more like me/BRTD.  I know I've probably been chasing the wrong things for a while.  Oh God what works??- being the fluffy, high standards, purist Mr. Romantic don't mind waiting for sex forever type or the sleazebag type.  Some men know how the be the good bachelor.  Some don't. 

Pat, you're such a kenso.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #33 on: June 10, 2009, 12:11:45 AM »

How does a kid from Long Island know about Kensos? 
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #34 on: June 10, 2009, 02:29:51 AM »

How does a kid from Long Island know about Kensos? 

I just call it as I see it.
Pages: 1 [2]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies