Leaving for the Air Force... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 10:15:56 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Leaving for the Air Force... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leaving for the Air Force...  (Read 4853 times)
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« on: June 09, 2009, 05:11:17 PM »

Mike,

Stay safe, God bless and thank you for your willingness to serve.  I hope you have a chance to use your meteorological skills.  The Air Force could set you up nicely for a meteorological job after the service.  We might see you at the National Hurricane Center some day!

Take care and keep us posted...

Jim
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 05:24:11 PM »

God bless you for serving.  Try not to get too discouraged with our crappy excuse of a commander in chief.  We know the troops are still the best even if they are being lead by cowards and appeasers.

I guess you can't serve because of ''Don't ask, don't tell".

What?  you are the one who is lite in the loafers with your liberal views and peacenicking.  And why did you feel you had to attack me in a thread devoted to honoring one of our own members here who is serving american and protecting your lazy ass from terror.  Shame on you pbx.  <ignore>

Hey, I didn't attack you Coburn. As a matter of fact I sympathize with you. I can feel your pain, wanting to serve your country but not being able to, because of your sexual preference.

It's OK to be gay Coburn. This forum is a very tolerant place. Don't feel intimidated. 

Dave Leip and the moderators.

Is that a new band?
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #2 on: June 10, 2009, 08:15:04 AM »

God bless you for serving.  Try not to get too discouraged with our crappy excuse of a commander in chief.  We know the troops are still the best even if they are being lead by cowards and appeasers.

I guess you can't serve because of ''Don't ask, don't tell".

What?  you are the one who is lite in the loafers with your liberal views and peacenicking.  And why did you feel you had to attack me in a thread devoted to honoring one of our own members here who is serving american and protecting your lazy ass from terror.  Shame on you pbx.  <ignore>

Hey, I didn't attack you Coburn. As a matter of fact I sympathize with you. I can feel your pain, wanting to serve your country but not being able to, because of your sexual preference.

It's OK to be gay Coburn. This forum is a very tolerant place. Don't feel intimidated. 

Dave Leip and the moderators.

Is that a new band?
Yes. It's a Huey Lewis tribute band.

LOL
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies