Leaving for the Air Force... (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:05:12 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Leaving for the Air Force... (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Leaving for the Air Force...  (Read 4832 times)
Coburn In 2012

« on: June 09, 2009, 04:17:50 PM »

God bless you for serving.  Try not to get too discouraged with our crappy excuse of a commander in chief.  We know the troops are still the best even if they are being lead by cowards and appeasers.

Be proud Reagan fan!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #1 on: June 09, 2009, 04:35:05 PM »

God bless you for serving.  Try not to get too discouraged with our crappy excuse of a commander in chief.  We know the troops are still the best even if they are being lead by cowards and appeasers.

I guess you can't serve because of ''Don't ask, don't tell".

What?  you are the one who is lite in the loafers with your liberal views and peacenicking.  And why did you feel you had to attack me in a thread devoted to honoring one of our own members here who is serving american and protecting your lazy ass from terror.  Shame on you pbx.  <ignore>
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #2 on: June 09, 2009, 04:59:37 PM »

I guess you can't serve because of ''Don't ask, don't tell".

What?  you are the one who is lite in the loafers with your liberal views and peacenicking.  And why did you feel you had to attack me in a thread devoted to honoring one of our own members here who is serving american and protecting your lazy ass from terror.  Shame on you pbx.  <ignore>

Hey, I didn't attack you Coburn. As a matter of fact I sympathize with you. I can feel your pain, wanting to serve your country but not being able to, because of your sexual preference.

It's OK to be gay Coburn. This forum is a very tolerant place. Don't feel intimidated. 

I am not gay and if you presist in saying that I will report you to Dave Leip and the moderators.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies