Persepolis is almost certainly Ogis
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 23, 2024, 02:59:21 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Persepolis is almost certainly Ogis
« previous next »
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5
Author Topic: Persepolis is almost certainly Ogis  (Read 5218 times)
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #25 on: June 11, 2009, 12:51:17 PM »

To be fair though, his Persepolis incarnation certainly hasn't been spamming or trolling. Indeed, he seems to have been actively and positively participating.

Unfortunately that argument didn't work for Yates, either Sad

Oh please, the guy pretended to get sick and die...
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #26 on: June 11, 2009, 02:38:30 PM »

To be fair though, his Persepolis incarnation certainly hasn't been spamming or trolling. Indeed, he seems to have been actively and positively participating.

Meh.  Before he did that, he was just fine.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #27 on: June 11, 2009, 05:09:28 PM »

Meh.  Before he did that, he was just fine.

How do you know he was banned?  Maybe he's still pretend dead.
Fine...I Made This More Civil
persepolis

« Reply #28 on: June 11, 2009, 06:18:19 PM »

I'm still here. As long as I'm not totally kicked off the site, I'll be a Democrat. You know, being a Republican was killing me. No offense to you guys, but your stances on a lot of issues are decidedly wrong, in my opinion at least. I'm surprised I wans't weeded out earlier, considering the fact that I had to lie through my teeth all the time. How did Marokai find out in the first place? (I'm assuming he was the one who found out, because he PMed me earlier)
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #29 on: June 11, 2009, 06:22:18 PM »

I wasn't the first to know, I found out through other people who shall, for the moment, remain nameless.
persepolis

« Reply #30 on: June 11, 2009, 06:24:01 PM »

I wasn't the first to know, I found out through other people who shall, for the moment, remain nameless.

Good for those nameless people. I would like to know where I slipped up, though. I'm assuming it's posting style, considering that's even harder to hide than politics, surprisingly.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #31 on: June 11, 2009, 06:26:38 PM »

Good for those nameless people. I would like to know where I slipped up, though. I'm assuming it's posting style, considering that's even harder to hide than politics, surprisingly.

I believe it was you IP address that gave you away.
persepolis

« Reply #32 on: June 11, 2009, 06:30:26 PM »

Wrong actually. They normally only check IPs after a request is made to do so. Someone must have suspected me before that.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #33 on: June 11, 2009, 06:32:23 PM »

Wrong actually. They normally only check IPs after a request is made to do so. Someone must have suspected me before that.

Tell Lord Xahar that he shouldn't run his big mouth that "Ogis is still around." Wink
persepolis

« Reply #34 on: June 11, 2009, 06:35:24 PM »

Tell Lord Xahar that he shouldn't run his big mouth that "Ogis is still around." Wink

Yeah, he even told me right after he did that. I knew it was a mistake. Apparently, he underestimated you, Marokai, out of all people. Hmm....
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #35 on: June 11, 2009, 06:38:31 PM »

Yeah, he even told me right after he did that. I knew it was a mistake. Apparently, he underestimated you, Marokai, out of all people. Hmm....

Marokai was right. Xahar is a backstabbing dick and the sooner you get away from him the better it will be for you. What has helping him gained you?
persepolis

« Reply #36 on: June 11, 2009, 06:41:23 PM »

Marokai was right. Xahar is a backstabbing dick and the sooner you get away from him the better it will be for you. What has helping him gained you?

Well, it would be the funniest thing if you guys elected your least favorite poster to the Senate. If we got that far, I'd spam like never before. No worries though. I'm not going to spam, unless you consider this spam.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #37 on: June 11, 2009, 06:47:41 PM »

Well, it would be the funniest thing if you guys elected your least favorite poster to the Senate. If we got that far, I'd spam like never before. No worries though. I'm not going to spam, unless you consider this spam.

The real truth is the thing that ultimately led to your fall was some things that occured after Tmth's senate campaign collapsed. So you can thank him for a part of the reason you were discovered. Your PM's following that didn't help either.
persepolis

« Reply #38 on: June 11, 2009, 06:51:52 PM »

The real truth is the thing that ultimately led to your fall was some things that occured after Tmth's senate campaign collapsed. So you can thank him for a part of the reason you were discovered. Your PM's following that didn't help either.

Actually, I think, after Tmthforu's little debacle, I was more confused than anything. . The PM I sent to you only said that I was lost, which was true. I had no idea what was going on. I was off the forum for a short while, and, within 2 hours, an entire campaign collapsed. I fail to see what I did that opened my "dirty little secret" up to the world.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #39 on: June 11, 2009, 06:56:19 PM »

Weird. Another forumite recently asked me if I was Ogis. It was apparantly meant as a compliment.

Well, at least I don't need to find time to press you more about your pro-life stance. :-D
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #40 on: June 11, 2009, 06:59:00 PM »

I would like to extend many thanks to Marokai. Even had Jedi not exposed you, it is unlikely you would have reached the Senate after Marokai learned the truth. Why do you think SPC made his triumphant return to the Southeast?
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #41 on: June 11, 2009, 06:59:52 PM »

Actually, I think, after Tmthforu's little debacle, I was more confused than anything. . The PM I sent to you only said that I was lost, which was true. I had no idea what was going on. I was off the forum for a short while, and, within 2 hours, an entire campaign collapsed. I fail to see what I did that opened my "dirty little secret" up to the world.

The fact that you had already had an answer to that question earlier in the day from someone else. I actually thought you weren't ogis for a few days, but because of what happened that day I became highly suspicious of everything and everyone, and some of you actions like that PM made be very suspicious that you were fishing for info.
persepolis

« Reply #42 on: June 11, 2009, 07:00:37 PM »

Weird. Another forumite recently asked me if I was Ogis. It was apparantly meant as a compliment.

Well, at least I don't need to find time to press you more about your pro-life stance. :-D

Wow....That's not a compliment...You're really oblivious, aren't you? Seriously, I could have said you were Ogis and people would have probably believed me and banned you.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #43 on: June 11, 2009, 07:01:57 PM »

I would like to extend many thanks to Marokai. Even had Jedi not exposed you, it is unlikely you would have reached the Senate after Marokai learned the truth. Why do you think SPC made his triumphant return to the Southeast?

and the sudden lack of attention to the Mideast in general
persepolis

« Reply #44 on: June 11, 2009, 07:02:28 PM »

The fact that you had already had an answer to that question earlier in the day from someone else. I actually thought you weren't ogis for a few days, but because of what happened that day I became highly suspicious of everything and everyone, and some of you actions like that PM made be very suspicious that you were fishing for info.

The sad thing is that I wasn't fishing for info. I was actually just confused. \This is really a pathetic way to get found out.
persepolis

« Reply #45 on: June 11, 2009, 07:03:14 PM »

and the sudden lack of attention to the Mideast in general

Well, I had always known something was wrong, especially after Marokai PMed me.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #46 on: June 11, 2009, 07:04:35 PM »

Wow....That's not a compliment...You're really oblivious, aren't you? Seriously, I could have said you were Ogis and people would have probably believed me and banned you.

Badger was the obvious candidate for being ogis. He has similar characterics in his profile, one of the reasons I didn't suspect you right away Persepolis.
Devilman88

Political Matrix
E: 5.94, S: 2.61

« Reply #47 on: June 11, 2009, 07:05:11 PM »

I didn't know until someone told me you were Ogis about 3 or 4 days ago.

Maybe Badger is Ogis too!! Hehe, God I hope not.
persepolis

« Reply #48 on: June 11, 2009, 07:07:49 PM »

Badger was the obvious candidate for being ogis. He has similar characterics in his profile, one of the reasons I didn't suspect you right away Persepolis.

Badger was like a gift from above which I ignored. However, there was really no way I could point him out as being Ogis without showing I knew too much about Ogis.

I didn't know until someone told me you were Ogis about 3 or 4 days ago.

Maybe Badger is Ogis too!! Hehe, God I hope not.

Badger isn't Ogis. I can say that for a fact. I can guess he is a sock though, although is is anyone's guess to whom he is a sock of.
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #49 on: June 11, 2009, 07:09:19 PM »

And of course the conspiring behind the scenes to defeat Persepolis has led to creation of friendship between me and Dan that otherwise might not have been created(and will come in handy in the Senate). So I can say that I came out ahead in all this nonsense.
Pages: 1 [2] 3 4 5  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies