2000 Timeline (COMPLETE) (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 11:58:59 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  2000 Timeline (COMPLETE) (search mode)
Pages: [1] 2
Author Topic: 2000 Timeline (COMPLETE)  (Read 107611 times)
Historico
United States

« on: August 05, 2009, 05:34:56 PM »

This is a good timeline GLP, seems like Daschle will be vulnerable especially with the 12 year curse running against. The Republican's are pretty good at getting the Previous election's runner up a shot at the nomination the next go around. Although I kinda would like to see Jack Kemp make a final go at the Presidency. Keep it comming
Historico
United States

« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2009, 08:17:24 PM »

Hmm the Iowa Caucus should be interesting...Im guessing Sessions might take it from old Johnny Boy, who should win New Hampshire.
Historico
United States

« Reply #2 on: August 09, 2009, 07:46:50 PM »

Solid update GLP, After researching some of the GOP Candidates whom Im not to familar with, I had no such Idea Sessions was souch a vieled Racist, that will really come back to bite him in the ass during the campaign. The Moderate Governor Guinn could possibly take New Hampshire away from ol Johnny Boy. Can't wait to see what happens in the lead up to Super Tuesday, Keep it comming
Historico
United States

« Reply #3 on: August 14, 2009, 02:11:16 PM »

Super Tuesday should bring some very interesting results, Sad to see Guinn go, but I guess the was only room for one Mavericky Moderate in the Primaries lol.
Historico
United States

« Reply #4 on: August 17, 2009, 11:16:11 AM »

Well that was one suspensful GOP Primary season lol, Nice to see the old John McCain(Id support the Johny Boy who ran in 2000, I feel like he sacrificed alot of his Principles to get the nomination in'08) get the nod on his own merits. I can't wait to see what his Mavericky choices for VP are going to be...former Joint Cheif Chairman Collin Powello New York, Senator Kay Bailey Hutchinson of Texas, Representative J.C. Watts of Oklahoma, and Senator Elizabeth Dole would all be strong history making picks. Btw are they any chance that we may see a strong third party run in this election? Keep it comming GLP
Historico
United States

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2009, 12:01:13 AM »

Hmm, I love KBH, but J.C. would be a good choice as well... I'm down for McCain/Watts, McCain/Hutchinson, or McCain/Collins
Historico
United States

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2009, 04:33:10 PM »

The Heat is on...McCain/Hutchinson vs Daschle/Dean, All systems are go for the General Election.
Historico
United States

« Reply #7 on: August 20, 2009, 07:28:32 PM »

Nice update on the conventions GLP, Can't wait to see what happens in the Debate, as I assume that Nader wont be invited in?
Historico
United States

« Reply #8 on: August 22, 2009, 08:59:37 AM »

It's a shame that Nader wasn't allowed into the Debates, as I have always felt the American People should hear all sides especially if the Third Party candidate can get their names on all 50 state ballots. Seems like Johnny Boy and Kay pulled away from the Incumbent's during the Debates, and it looks like the election is ripe for the GOP...Keep it comming
Historico
United States

« Reply #9 on: September 07, 2009, 04:15:55 PM »

looks like it should be a fairly comfortable win for McCain/Hutchinson...Keep it comming GLP
Historico
United States

« Reply #10 on: September 25, 2009, 04:07:14 PM »

Let's hear it for the McCain/Hutchinson Presidency!!!(I just really wan't to see a Kay Bailey Presidency)
Historico
United States

« Reply #11 on: December 11, 2009, 12:33:22 PM »

Can't wait to see how the rest off McCain's term goes(If the Assassination Attempt in March in the nation of Georgia still happens and McCain is killed we could have a President Hutchinson which would be amazing). Cant wait to see what happens...Keep it comming
Historico
United States

« Reply #12 on: December 14, 2009, 01:24:35 AM »

President Kay!!!President Kay!!!President Kay
Historico
United States

« Reply #13 on: December 30, 2009, 01:34:10 PM »

Hmm...Sound's like the 2K's will see another One Term Presidency with question's over McCain's Health and Age...Not to mention what will happen once the economy falls off the cliff...Can't wait to see who gets the Democratic Nod ITTL, Keep it comming
Historico
United States

« Reply #14 on: January 09, 2010, 10:57:31 AM »

Who else is going to through their hats in the ring for the Democratic side? and Are you planning on taking this up to just 2008 or maybe go to 2012?
Historico
United States

« Reply #15 on: January 10, 2010, 02:48:03 PM »

All the way with Kailey Bay!!!Although under very sad circumstances, with the first sitting Presidential death 35 years. I guess the 2k's will be known as the decade of the Four Presidents(Clinton, Daschle, McCain and Hutchinson) and it's still not a guarantee if Kay wins a second term with the economic downturn....Keep it comming.
Historico
United States

« Reply #16 on: January 31, 2010, 12:44:11 AM »

Hmm...Might TTL's 2008 General Election be Hutchinson vs. Edwards?, Can't wait to see what happens in the Democratic Primaries...GLP, Keep it comming
Historico
United States

« Reply #17 on: January 31, 2010, 12:44:24 PM »

I think we need to add some color(I'm Black, don't get ofended) to the rather lilly white, Democratic Field lol...Maybe Governor Bill Richardson still decide to dump his hat into the race, former Secretary Carol Mosley Braun? Secretary Bobby Scott? Governor Cruz Bustamante of California etc...Lol, are all the major leaders of the party like former Vice President Dean, Senator Hillary Clinton, Senator Barack Obama steering clear of the election due McCain's death an Kay's popularity?....Keep it comming
Historico
United States

« Reply #18 on: February 17, 2010, 07:03:08 PM »

Awesome update GLP, Nice to see that Kay's adjusting to the reigns of power quite quickly in the aftermath of McCain's death. I kinda would like to see Kay take the gamble and pick a moderate vp like Pataki or Gregg to make a plan for those former Rockefeller Republican voters in the Northeast....And Im absolutely extacted about the Prospet of a Jackson Candidacy...Keep it comming!!!

Historico
United States

« Reply #19 on: March 05, 2010, 05:47:47 PM »

Nice Installment GLP, it see ims like Kay might be in a very interesting position come fall of 08...Keep it commin!
Historico
United States

« Reply #20 on: March 19, 2010, 09:25:30 AM »

Ok GLP, Let's wrap the rest of 2007 up so we can get to the slugfest which is sure to be the Democratic Primaries lol...Keep it comming!!!
Historico
United States

« Reply #21 on: March 27, 2010, 12:02:10 PM »

Go Jesse!!!, But no I wonder what's President Hutchinson's support for the Immigration Reform Bill, since she like Bush IOTL, is from from a border states so she might be a strong proponent of it...Keep it comming GLP
Historico
United States

« Reply #22 on: April 02, 2010, 07:43:11 PM »

Go Jesse!!!, I wonder if Richardson will stay into the race to he comes across more Latino friendly states...Keep it comming
Historico
United States

« Reply #23 on: April 07, 2010, 10:34:36 AM »

Very Interesting, So will Michigan and Florida still actually count ITTL or did the DNC punish them for moving their dates up before Super Tuesday like IOTL? If not I perdict that high black voter turnout will narrowly throw Michigan to Jackson and Florida will be a squeeker highly competetive with Richardson locking in the Cuban vote, Jackson locking in the Black Vote, and Edwards with White Blue Dogs...Can't wait to see what happens during super tuesday keep it comming
Historico
United States

« Reply #24 on: April 17, 2010, 04:20:10 PM »

Looks like itll be a Jackson/Edwards slugfest from here on out...Can't wait for Super tuesday
Pages: [1] 2  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies