Keystone Phil Appreciation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:01:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Keystone Phil Appreciation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Keystone Phil Appreciation  (Read 3382 times)
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« on: June 14, 2009, 07:16:04 PM »

I would like to give props to Keystone Phil.   From what I have observed he's one of the best posters here if not the best, and overall a great guy just from the way he conducts himself.   Unlike others Easerhead, Fezzy, Franzl, Lunar , Brtd , Hashemite he doesn't engage in flame wars and mudslinging.  Also he doesn't have the  "You don't belong on the same stage/site as me so leave" attitude that is all too common among this forum.  Not to take anything  away from those I listed - you guys are smart.  But Keystone Phil is a straight up leader.

Being intelligent does not necessarily mean you have the leadership and Phil exhibits both.   I can see him as Senator or Governor one day.

Phil doesn't engage in flame wars??  what??
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 07:44:30 PM »

Amazing that two people posting here are also infamous for flame wars. I don't think I necessarily start them all that often but I certain join in and don't make it much better.  Wink

Anyway, MK, your check is in the mail. I threw in a few extra bucks because of your extra ass kissing.

Other than perhaps with the fake Coburn, I'm usually not someone to start flame wars, but will generally join in them.  Anyway, what two posters are better to dispute the fact that you don't engage in flame wars than the two posters you engage with the most back and forth flame wars with??  Well perhaps with the exception of fezzy.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 09:37:33 PM »

keystone phil never starts arguements but he does FINISH them.  victorously.  ALWAYS.  He totally OWNS you libs and it makes you fear him

the same goes for vander DWTL and jmcfst. 

I don't even think Phil would say he never stars arguments......

as for the others on your list I don't think anyone will say they have ever won an argument or debate, and interesting picking DWTL, considering he has barely posted since you came here  Hmm....
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 09:44:28 PM »

Keystone Phil, I'm curious: do you find that quote as funny as I do?

I love my fans on all sides.

That sounds like the answer Ron Paul gave when he was asked about some of his racist supporters.   Just teasing ya Phil
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies