Keystone Phil Appreciation (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:47:11 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Keystone Phil Appreciation (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Keystone Phil Appreciation  (Read 3384 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« on: June 14, 2009, 07:36:33 PM »

Amazing that two people posting here are also infamous for flame wars. I don't think I necessarily start them all that often but I certain join in and don't make it much better.  Wink

Anyway, MK, your check is in the mail. I threw in a few extra bucks because of your extra ass kissing.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 07:48:36 PM »

Seconded.  He's gotten better, but still goes after people myself included.  I'm wonder how a certain Long Island poster knew what a "Kenzo" was?  Hmm??  It's ok.  All part of the act.  However, I should note for out of town posters that basically means I'm urban white trash.  It's about the George Allen equivalent of macaca.  I'm sure I've taken shots at him too.  I would not ask Phil to leave however.   

I've come to the point where I should put in my signature:

"Phil flame war directed at me in 5...4...3...2...1.  Here's Keystone Phil!"

This post is hilarious proof that you constantly change the subject to local stuff. It's as if you're doing it on purpose now since nothing in the post really has anything to do with me starting or engaging in a flame war.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 07:54:54 PM »

I'm wonder how a certain Long Island poster knew what a "Kenzo" was?  Hmm??  It's ok.  All part of the act.  However, I should note for out of town posters that basically means I'm urban white trash.  It's about the George Allen equivalent of macaca.

It's all in good fun, Patrick.

By the way, you've got the record button on . . . turn it off.

Excuse me? "Turn" it off? He said "durn it off." It's that south 10th Councilman district accent.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 07:57:46 PM »

Seconded.  He's gotten better, but still goes after people myself included.  I'm wonder how a certain Long Island poster knew what a "Kenzo" was?  Hmm??  It's ok.  All part of the act.  However, I should note for out of town posters that basically means I'm urban white trash.  It's about the George Allen equivalent of macaca.  I'm sure I've taken shots at him too.  I would not ask Phil to leave however.   

This post is hilarious proof that you constantly change the subject to local stuff. It's as if you're doing it on purpose now since nothing in the post really has anything to do with me starting or engaging in a flame war.

You and AndrewBerger (Ron Mexico) are/were on Teamspeak a lot.  I have a VERY strong inkling as the where he got his source as to the term "Kenso" so yes, it is relevant. 

No, it's not because it has nothing to do with engaging in a flame war.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 08:06:43 PM »

You and AndrewBerger (Ron Mexico) are/were on Teamspeak a lot.  I have a VERY strong inkling as the where he got his source as to the term "Kenso" so yes, it is relevant.

No, it's not because it has nothing to do with engaging in a flame war.

It's all good on here.  This Forum is bound to have flame wars sometimes.  Sometimes you're rants against me can be pretty funny.

Right, like I said, your example has nothing to do with flame wars. I'm glad you agree (since you just totally ignored the post you quoted).

By the way, all of your rants and "advice" are hilarious.

As long as you guys are on the subject, I've seen this "Teamspeak" thing referenced in various old threads.  What was it and is it still extant?

Teamspeak is an ancient institution. We are on to bigger and better things now.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 08:58:25 PM »

Get it tonight and make your username HanselAndGretel2005. We'll see you there.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 09:32:39 PM »

Keystone Phil - Forum tested. Troll approved.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 09:39:20 PM »

Keystone Phil, I'm curious: do you find that quote as funny as I do?

I love my fans on all sides.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 10:11:34 PM »

I don't want a couple of Italian guys in bad suits showing up at my house with baseball bats

I don't support Fake Italians.

Wink
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #9 on: June 15, 2009, 12:44:16 AM »

Duke, don't quote T.I. lyrics ever again. Ever. Again.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #10 on: June 15, 2009, 01:18:32 PM »

In order to show my appreciation for Phil, I dedicate this video to him:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=syEHUJHhoYQ

Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies