Mike Keller Appreciation
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 08:59:08 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Mike Keller Appreciation
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mike Keller Appreciation  (Read 1326 times)
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 14, 2009, 07:47:47 PM »

Clearly one of our finest posters, I tellz ya.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #1 on: June 14, 2009, 07:48:35 PM »

Better than most people imagine.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: June 14, 2009, 07:49:02 PM »
« Edited: June 14, 2009, 07:50:43 PM by G(O PENS!)M3 »

Attention whore.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #3 on: June 14, 2009, 07:49:40 PM »

He's no KotBP.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #4 on: June 14, 2009, 08:31:13 PM »

He's a Democrat who hates liberals, a closeted bisexual who fiercely opposes gay rights, and proudly describes himself as uneducated (but hates it when so-called elitists call him that).  Hilarious construct.
CubOB
ChrisOB

Political Matrix
E: -4.13, S: -7.13

« Reply #5 on: June 14, 2009, 08:35:59 PM »
« Edited: June 15, 2009, 05:43:27 AM by CrabOB »

He's clearly the hottest* downlow brother on the forum, so FF for that.

*(only)
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: June 14, 2009, 08:37:43 PM »

one crazy sumabitch
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #7 on: June 14, 2009, 08:40:13 PM »

Keller IS a cool guy. Unlike most libs
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #8 on: June 14, 2009, 08:54:48 PM »

A thug who found the internets, what is the world coming to?
Earth

Political Matrix
E: -9.61, S: -9.83

« Reply #9 on: June 14, 2009, 09:00:30 PM »

He's a "lib"?
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #10 on: June 14, 2009, 09:29:10 PM »

Makes lots of sense you know if the democrRAT party were like him it might not completely suck ballz
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #11 on: June 14, 2009, 09:44:42 PM »

lib as in librul.  I think it comes from Rush Limbaugh.  He probably has too many oxys in his mouth when he says it, so the middle syllable is muffled.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #12 on: June 14, 2009, 09:46:14 PM »

Makes lots of sense you know if the democrRAT party were like him it might not completely suck ballz

Yeah, but then we wouldn't control the White House, both houses of congress, a major of governors and a majority of state legislatures.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #13 on: June 15, 2009, 07:23:17 PM »

He's a Democrat who hates liberals, a closeted bisexual who fiercely opposes gay rights, and proudly describes himself as uneducated (but hates it when so-called elitists call him that).  Hilarious construct.

lots of lies in that statement.

I don't "hate" liberals

Opposes gay rights?   So opposing gay marriages  = opposes gay rights?   

I never said anything to you about being bisexual.  How nice of you to say such of thing when you know nothing about me.  Find one post from me where i say " I'm Bisexual"

Again find a post where i said "I'm uneducated"     When I give others credit for being smart, its not a cheap shot. 

Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #14 on: June 15, 2009, 07:55:15 PM »

lots of lies in that statement.

I don't "hate" liberals

I never said anything to you about being bisexual.  How nice of you to say such of thing when you know nothing about me.  Find one post from me where i say " I'm Bisexual"

Again find a post where i said "I'm uneducated"     When I give others credit for being smart, its not a cheap shot. 

I really hate it when Joe Republic sugar coats things........  Roll Eyes
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #15 on: June 16, 2009, 12:48:15 AM »

Then why does the context in which you usually employ the word suggest otherwise?:

Didn't you liberals learn anything from Nov 2008 in CA?
Liberals are so ignorant of guns and ammo.
Funny how the liberals want to foster a environment of crime, but don't want people to be able to defend themselves.
Great, now the tree hugging liberals are going to say due to global warming we can't pursue green energy.
Why do liberals insist we must be like other countries every step of the way?   

To an extent, yes. 

Note the word "closeted".  Of course you haven't declared it to us, especially given the macho persona you regularly portray to us.  But your comments in the 'gay/bi/straight' poll were highly... suspicious?  (I would prefer to use a different word there, because suspicion implies a negative connotation.)  Anyway, you probably know of the theory that everybody is bisexual to varying degrees, so there's a decent chance that my implication is correct.

You can't ask me to find a post containing a quote you just created, so instead, here's an example of where I've extracted my reasoning:

Most of you on here claim to be intellectually better then most common Americans
This topic of gay marriage is a prime example of you not grasping reality and only using imtinamdating [sic] "intellectual" essays and lofty words to make the case...

I'll grant you that my claim that you "proudly" describe yourself as uneducated was an exaggeration, but you cannot deny that you frequently dismiss the arguments and rationale of someone you're arguing against purely on the basis that you find them to be "intellectual" or "elitist", and that in turn implies that you consider yourself to be relatively uneducated by comparison.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #16 on: June 16, 2009, 12:49:13 AM »

Not sure what you mean here; was this a prod at myself or Keller?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #17 on: June 16, 2009, 08:12:02 AM »

No no, Joe, I was busting Keller's chops.  You had made a rather blunt comment which I agreed with and  I was sarcastically saying you were being to nice. Wink
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #18 on: June 16, 2009, 08:42:02 AM »

Then why does the context in which you usually employ the word suggest otherwise?:

Didn't you liberals learn anything from Nov 2008 in CA?
Liberals are so ignorant of guns and ammo.
Funny how the liberals want to foster a environment of crime, but don't want people to be able to defend themselves.
Great, now the tree hugging liberals are going to say due to global warming we can't pursue green energy.
Why do liberals insist we must be like other countries every step of the way?   

To an extent, yes. 

Note the word "closeted".  Of course you haven't declared it to us, especially given the macho persona you regularly portray to us.  But your comments in the 'gay/bi/straight' poll were highly... suspicious?  (I would prefer to use a different word there, because suspicion implies a negative connotation.)  Anyway, you probably know of the theory that everybody is bisexual to varying degrees, so there's a decent chance that my implication is correct.

You can't ask me to find a post containing a quote you just created, so instead, here's an example of where I've extracted my reasoning:

Most of you on here claim to be intellectually better then most common Americans
This topic of gay marriage is a prime example of you not grasping reality and only using imtinamdating [sic] "intellectual" essays and lofty words to make the case...

I'll grant you that my claim that you "proudly" describe yourself as uneducated was an exaggeration, but you cannot deny that you frequently dismiss the arguments and rationale of someone you're arguing against purely on the basis that you find them to be "intellectual" or "elitist", and that in turn implies that you consider yourself to be relatively uneducated by comparison.

1. Those statements are not consistent with me hating liberals.  Disagreeing , not liking their ideology, but I don't  "hate" a liberal person.      

2. I'll say it again, opposing gay marriage does not mean you oppose everything related to gay rights. I have met and know plenty of gay/ bi men who agree that marriage should be left to being a man and woman.   Childish and silly assumption.

3. No I didn't tell you I was bi or gay and don't like you calling me a "closeted" Bisexual.   I did ask questions in the thread, but how do you know those questions have anything to do with my life situation?    In any event you could have used a better choice of words or better yet refrained from saying anything at all here.  There are other means for getting this information.

4.  News flash Keller is a pretty smart guy !   Yes I do mention the intellectual way in which a lot of posters frame their debate, but its not a way of saying I'm uneducated myself.  I just have a different way of articulating my views.    Farther  more when I said " intimidating words" it's true.   There's been many of posts I've read relating to a issue in where the poster goes out of his way to make a point that could have been made without the huge words.   Nothing wrong with it, but I'm just calling it for what it is.  

As to the thread in question...thanks to all who have said positive things ( very little) and I will admit I could be a better poster.  

MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #19 on: June 16, 2009, 08:56:39 AM »

No no, Joe, I was busting Keller's chops.  You had made a rather blunt comment which I agreed with and  I was sarcastically saying you were being to nice. Wink

I don't care for sugar coatings on this forum. Believe me I'm use to attacks deserved or not at this point.   But I will not allow falsehoods to be made about me without challenging it.

Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies