Where is BushOklahoma?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 05:19:47 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Where is BushOklahoma?
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6
Poll
Question: Where is BushOklahoma?
Honeymoon

Crying himself to sleep

Church

Gym

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Where is BushOklahoma?  (Read 19772 times)
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: June 23, 2009, 12:50:30 AM »

An all-carb diet? Not the best way to lose wait, my friend.

Publik skools - Not the best way to learn spelling, my friend.
○∙◄☻¥tπ[╪AV┼cVê└
jfern
Atlas Institution

Political Matrix
E: -7.38, S: -8.36

« Reply #51 on: June 23, 2009, 01:57:16 AM »

So, how many months has she been expecting?

Somehow, I doubt they'd have a wedding over 9 months off if that was the case.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #52 on: June 23, 2009, 02:50:46 AM »

I do have a new, or shall I say, refocused goal of losing the remaining 75 lbs separating my current weight (248) and a normal weight for me (173) before our wedding.

BTW, I misspoke on Facebook just a bit ago.  It is 75 lbs, not 85 lbs, and I started at 90 lbs overweight, not 100 lbs.

As most of you know, I really started trying to lose weight on, oddly enough, Valentine's Day 2009.  I didn't have a Valentine, then, but now I do and its just interesting that my weight loss adventure began on Valentine's Day weekend (technically February 15).

I am about to start a Special K diet program Tuesday morning.  I'll have a cereal bar at breakfast, one at lunch, and then a good dinner each evening.  My fiance' has been doing this for nearly 3 weeks now and she has lost a BUNCH of weight just in the time I've known her.

And, States, I do request you delete your post with my facebook info on it.  If nothing else to protect the commenters.

Fantastic!  I have tears in my eyes as I pound this keyboard late at night in the dark but from the light of my monitor, before I finally repair to bed even though my lean body these days is ready for more even at my advanced age. Best of luck to you BushOklahoma.  I know you can do it and will and that it will change your life for the better in so many ways.  Smiley
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #53 on: June 23, 2009, 08:30:59 AM »

BushOK is a good man, and I wish him all the luck in the world, but this is quite the odd occurrence.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #54 on: June 23, 2009, 11:19:48 AM »

Best wishes.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #55 on: June 23, 2009, 12:16:40 PM »

An all-carb diet? Not the best way to lose wait, my friend.

Publik skools - Not the best way to learn spelling, my friend.

Privet skools, don't you mean?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #56 on: June 23, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »

I do have a new, or shall I say, refocused goal of losing the remaining 75 lbs separating my current weight (248) and a normal weight for me (173) before our wedding.

BTW, I misspoke on Facebook just a bit ago.  It is 75 lbs, not 85 lbs, and I started at 90 lbs overweight, not 100 lbs.

As most of you know, I really started trying to lose weight on, oddly enough, Valentine's Day 2009.  I didn't have a Valentine, then, but now I do and its just interesting that my weight loss adventure began on Valentine's Day weekend (technically February 15).

I am about to start a Special K diet program Tuesday morning.  I'll have a cereal bar at breakfast, one at lunch, and then a good dinner each evening.  My fiance' has been doing this for nearly 3 weeks now and she has lost a BUNCH of weight just in the time I've known her.

And, States, I do request you delete your post with my facebook info on it.  If nothing else to protect the commenters.

Are you also hitting the gym?  I can tell you I am.  Yo-yo dieting never works.  I've even tried Carb Blockers years ago and they were dangerous and raised my blood pressure.  And don't put too much pressure to lose weight.  One of the trainers at my gym said I SHOULD be 170-175, 180 tops for 5-10.  I have too big of a frame for that to be possible so I'm not entirely buying it.  I know at 200-210 I can move pretty fast at hockey and that's my goal plus my body fat% isn't exactly terrible at 24% though unfortunately it's mostly in the stomach.  I cant seem to get below the high 260s however.  You have to know your frame and body fat% as well and know what you were when you were in shape if possible.  In my case I just cut back on the beer, drink water WAAAY more than soda, and hit the gym about 3-4 times per week plus roller hockey. 
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #57 on: June 26, 2009, 02:10:47 AM »

I'm having trouble sleeping this morning which is not good because I have a 4-hour drive ahead of me this afternoon to Mena, Arkansas for a friend's wedding which is tomorrow (Saturday).  I also have to work until 1:00 today.  Luckily, though, she is driving down there and I'm driving home on Sunday.  I'm going to take my laptop with me so I might have Internet access, but I probably won't get on the forum at all.

This has been an awesome week.  Its been tiring and stressful starting with a huge sunburn on both of us on Father's Day afternoon and subsequently trying to plan this friend's wedding in which my fiance' is the maid of honor and I'm the music man (pushing play on the CD Player) and the cake and/or punch man at the reception.

While we are going down there for their wedding, Saturday night will also be the commencement of our personal journey toward our April wedding.  It really has already started, but we'll have this other wedding behind us so we can start focusing on ours.

She's going to work a lot of overtime in July while we relax together while things settle down for a bit.  In August, we will focus on getting my soon-to-be step-son started in Pre-K on August 17.  Then, when the calendar changes to September, we'll be 7 months out and we'll really get down and dirty with our wedding.

I'm going to talk to her this afternoon and try to get our engagement pictures done sometime in July or early August.

I also plan to watch Oklahoma Sooner football this fall with her with other friends of ours where all four of us are HUGE OU fans.

3 weeks into our relationship, 1 week into our engagement, and we're getting stronger and stronger day by day.

More to come... Late Sunday night...
Aizen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -3.23, S: -9.22

« Reply #58 on: June 26, 2009, 02:49:15 PM »

3 weeks into our relationship, 1 week into our engagement,

That doesn't strike you as.... odd? Well, if you're happy that is what matters I guess.
Joe Biden 2020
BushOklahoma
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.77, S: 3.48

« Reply #59 on: June 28, 2009, 08:30:28 PM »

Good Evening, folks,

I had a wonderful weekend with my bride-to-be in SW Arkansas at our best friend's wedding.  It was a beautiful ceremony, albeit very hot (outdoor wedding in over 100 degree temperature and near 100% humidity in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains of SW Arkansas/SE Oklahoma).  The ceremony outside only lasted 15-20 minutes as the pastor (the bride's father) cut right to the chase with it and didn't dilly dally.

After we got the bride and groom off to start their honeymoon and my fiance' and I were in the car headed back to the motel, I looked at her and said "Baby, its our turn, this is the commencement of our journey."  Then, this morning, as we were eating breakfast, the bride and groom came and transferred her dress to our car so we could take it home for them and the bride said, "Well, after we get back from our honeymoon next week, it'll be time to get started planning YOUR wedding." (talking about my fiance' and me).

Unfortunately, my baby is going to be working bookoos of overtime in the month of July starting tomorrow from about 6:30 am to 8:00ish pm in the heat by the tarmac and flight line of Tinker AFB and will be too tired to see anyone.  So, I won't see her during the week this month, but that will do nothing but make the weekends even sweeter!!  Thankfully, we both have this coming Friday off for the Holiday, so she'll call me that morning after she wakes up and we'll spend this Independence Day Weekend together.

On Friday, we're going to lay out our preparation timeline for our April 10, 2010 wedding, so we're not leaving anything to chance and we don't get to March 1 and have to say "Oh Crap, its March 1, our wedding is in 40 days and we haven't even started."
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #60 on: June 28, 2009, 08:36:38 PM »

Huh
??????????
StatesRights
Atlas Superstar
Political Matrix
E: 7.61, S: 0.00

« Reply #61 on: June 28, 2009, 08:43:06 PM »

I think the okie means beaucoup.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #62 on: June 28, 2009, 09:41:21 PM »

weddings in arkansas.   job transfers to kansas.

salt of the earth people, indeed.
YRABNNRM
YoungRepub
Atlas Icon
United States
Political Matrix
E: 0.90, S: -6.09

« Reply #63 on: June 28, 2009, 10:11:24 PM »

I was just going to ask you about that.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #64 on: June 28, 2009, 10:12:38 PM »

Growing up in North Carolina. Impregnating woman in Massachusetts.

Salt of the Earth people indeed.
WalterMitty
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: 1.68, S: -2.26

« Reply #65 on: June 28, 2009, 10:45:15 PM »

Growing up in North Carolina. Impregnating woman in Massachusetts.

Salt of the Earth people indeed.

haha.

but ever since my spermatozoa  went on its fallopian adventure, ive adopted massachusetts as my home state.

salt-of-the-earth no more.   
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #66 on: June 29, 2009, 12:47:23 AM »

Good Evening, folks,

I had a wonderful weekend with my bride-to-be in SW Arkansas at our best friend's wedding.  It was a beautiful ceremony, albeit very hot (outdoor wedding in over 100 degree temperature and near 100% humidity in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains of SW Arkansas/SE Oklahoma).  The ceremony outside only lasted 15-20 minutes as the pastor (the bride's father) cut right to the chase with it and didn't dilly dally.

After we got the bride and groom off to start their honeymoon and my fiance' and I were in the car headed back to the motel, I looked at her and said "Baby, its our turn, this is the commencement of our journey."  Then, this morning, as we were eating breakfast, the bride and groom came and transferred her dress to our car so we could take it home for them and the bride said, "Well, after we get back from our honeymoon next week, it'll be time to get started planning YOUR wedding." (talking about my fiance' and me).

Unfortunately, my baby is going to be working bookoos of overtime in the month of July starting tomorrow from about 6:30 am to 8:00ish pm in the heat by the tarmac and flight line of Tinker AFB and will be too tired to see anyone.  So, I won't see her during the week this month, but that will do nothing but make the weekends even sweeter!!  Thankfully, we both have this coming Friday off for the Holiday, so she'll call me that morning after she wakes up and we'll spend this Independence Day Weekend together.

On Friday, we're going to lay out our preparation timeline for our April 10, 2010 wedding, so we're not leaving anything to chance and we don't get to March 1 and have to say "Oh Crap, its March 1, our wedding is in 40 days and we haven't even started."

As much as I wish you luck, I still think you're rushing this.

It would have taken me a least 2-3 months before I'd even attend a wedding with someone as a date.  I'd hate to see you think to yourself.. what if?   
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #67 on: June 29, 2009, 07:06:44 AM »

So, how many months has she been expecting?
Can't you read? They'll only get married in 9 1/2 months. So she's not expecting yet.
Joe Republic
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

« Reply #68 on: June 29, 2009, 12:35:14 PM »

I didn't realize you were marrying a man.
Keystone Phil
Atlas Institution

« Reply #69 on: June 29, 2009, 12:36:26 PM »

It would have taken me a least 2-3 months before I'd even attend a wedding with someone as a date.  I'd hate to see you think to yourself.. what if?   

And, naturally, BushOK ought to listen to this dating success story.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #70 on: June 29, 2009, 01:09:23 PM »

As long as you know that relationships are most passionate at the start and that feeling usually dies after a while, I guess.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #71 on: June 29, 2009, 02:54:25 PM »

And, naturally, BushOK ought to listen to this dating success story.

I was asked to and didn't because I wasn't as serious with her yet.  This was a month into dating someone for me.  And he's engaged?  I guess I was brought up differently.  Kenso comment in 5...4...3...2...1...
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #72 on: June 29, 2009, 05:13:30 PM »

It would have taken me a least 2-3 months before I'd even attend a wedding with someone as a date.

He is a 26-year old virgin. He can't have sex until he gets married. See where I'm going?

... although he might enjoy himself more if he/his "fiance" lost more weight first.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #73 on: June 29, 2009, 06:59:03 PM »

It would have taken me a least 2-3 months before I'd even attend a wedding with someone as a date.

He is a 26-year old virgin. He can't have sex until he gets married. See where I'm going?

... although he might enjoy himself more if he/his "fiance" lost more weight first.
isn't that a song from hair?
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #74 on: June 29, 2009, 11:44:24 PM »

I'm just as heavy as I've had sex.  In fact heavier.  Though I must say sex is better with thinner women.  Of course it feels more comfortable having one in better shape just grind you as you lie down.  Doggie style tends to work pretty well in that situation even if both partners are on the heavy side.  The fatties just want to lie there and have you do all the work and worst of all some of them don't shave down there which can be even more frustrating.  Add to the fact that I find heavier women have trouble orgasming as fast.     

I could not fathom giving an expensive ring and being in a committed marriage without "test driving".  Even for her sake as well.  Waiting past the 1st date or even the 1st few months is admirable, but eventually......  If he can do it, more power to him.  I just couldn't.   
Pages: 1 2 [3] 4 5 6  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies