Where is BushOklahoma? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 12:31:05 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Where is BushOklahoma? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Where is BushOklahoma?
Honeymoon

Crying himself to sleep

Church

Gym

Other

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 40

Author Topic: Where is BushOklahoma?  (Read 19739 times)
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« on: June 22, 2009, 07:51:55 PM »

BushOK- Congrats, man!  I hope it works out. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #1 on: June 23, 2009, 06:29:31 PM »

I do have a new, or shall I say, refocused goal of losing the remaining 75 lbs separating my current weight (248) and a normal weight for me (173) before our wedding.

BTW, I misspoke on Facebook just a bit ago.  It is 75 lbs, not 85 lbs, and I started at 90 lbs overweight, not 100 lbs.

As most of you know, I really started trying to lose weight on, oddly enough, Valentine's Day 2009.  I didn't have a Valentine, then, but now I do and its just interesting that my weight loss adventure began on Valentine's Day weekend (technically February 15).

I am about to start a Special K diet program Tuesday morning.  I'll have a cereal bar at breakfast, one at lunch, and then a good dinner each evening.  My fiance' has been doing this for nearly 3 weeks now and she has lost a BUNCH of weight just in the time I've known her.

And, States, I do request you delete your post with my facebook info on it.  If nothing else to protect the commenters.

Are you also hitting the gym?  I can tell you I am.  Yo-yo dieting never works.  I've even tried Carb Blockers years ago and they were dangerous and raised my blood pressure.  And don't put too much pressure to lose weight.  One of the trainers at my gym said I SHOULD be 170-175, 180 tops for 5-10.  I have too big of a frame for that to be possible so I'm not entirely buying it.  I know at 200-210 I can move pretty fast at hockey and that's my goal plus my body fat% isn't exactly terrible at 24% though unfortunately it's mostly in the stomach.  I cant seem to get below the high 260s however.  You have to know your frame and body fat% as well and know what you were when you were in shape if possible.  In my case I just cut back on the beer, drink water WAAAY more than soda, and hit the gym about 3-4 times per week plus roller hockey. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #2 on: June 29, 2009, 12:47:23 AM »

Good Evening, folks,

I had a wonderful weekend with my bride-to-be in SW Arkansas at our best friend's wedding.  It was a beautiful ceremony, albeit very hot (outdoor wedding in over 100 degree temperature and near 100% humidity in the foothills of the Ouachita Mountains of SW Arkansas/SE Oklahoma).  The ceremony outside only lasted 15-20 minutes as the pastor (the bride's father) cut right to the chase with it and didn't dilly dally.

After we got the bride and groom off to start their honeymoon and my fiance' and I were in the car headed back to the motel, I looked at her and said "Baby, its our turn, this is the commencement of our journey."  Then, this morning, as we were eating breakfast, the bride and groom came and transferred her dress to our car so we could take it home for them and the bride said, "Well, after we get back from our honeymoon next week, it'll be time to get started planning YOUR wedding." (talking about my fiance' and me).

Unfortunately, my baby is going to be working bookoos of overtime in the month of July starting tomorrow from about 6:30 am to 8:00ish pm in the heat by the tarmac and flight line of Tinker AFB and will be too tired to see anyone.  So, I won't see her during the week this month, but that will do nothing but make the weekends even sweeter!!  Thankfully, we both have this coming Friday off for the Holiday, so she'll call me that morning after she wakes up and we'll spend this Independence Day Weekend together.

On Friday, we're going to lay out our preparation timeline for our April 10, 2010 wedding, so we're not leaving anything to chance and we don't get to March 1 and have to say "Oh Crap, its March 1, our wedding is in 40 days and we haven't even started."

As much as I wish you luck, I still think you're rushing this.

It would have taken me a least 2-3 months before I'd even attend a wedding with someone as a date.  I'd hate to see you think to yourself.. what if?   
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #3 on: June 29, 2009, 02:54:25 PM »

It would have taken me a least 2-3 months before I'd even attend a wedding with someone as a date.  I'd hate to see you think to yourself.. what if?   

And, naturally, BushOK ought to listen to this dating success story.

I was asked to and didn't because I wasn't as serious with her yet.  This was a month into dating someone for me.  And he's engaged?  I guess I was brought up differently.  Kenso comment in 5...4...3...2...1...
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #4 on: June 29, 2009, 11:44:24 PM »

It would have taken me a least 2-3 months before I'd even attend a wedding with someone as a date.

He is a 26-year old virgin. He can't have sex until he gets married. See where I'm going?

... although he might enjoy himself more if he/his "fiance" lost more weight first.

I'm just as heavy as I've had sex.  In fact heavier.  Though I must say sex is better with thinner women.  Of course it feels more comfortable having one in better shape just grind you as you lie down.  Doggie style tends to work pretty well in that situation even if both partners are on the heavy side.  The fatties just want to lie there and have you do all the work and worst of all some of them don't shave down there which can be even more frustrating.  Add to the fact that I find heavier women have trouble orgasming as fast.     

I could not fathom giving an expensive ring and being in a committed marriage without "test driving".  Even for her sake as well.  Waiting past the 1st date or even the 1st few months is admirable, but eventually......  If he can do it, more power to him.  I just couldn't.   
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #5 on: June 30, 2009, 12:03:00 AM »

Jesus Christ, dude, there is such a thing as "too much information."

Not with that cafone. Seriously, the guy has no class.

I could not fathom giving an expensive ring and being in a committed marriage without "test driving".  Even for her sake as well.  Waiting past the 1st date or even the 1st few months is admirable, but eventually......  If he can do it, more power to him.  I just couldn't.   

You cannot fathom being with someone. Period. You don't love women, you just want to sleep with them. Honestly, dude, that's all you care about and that's the reason you most likely won't get married anytime soon (thank God).

Anyway, I've explained why BushOK is a...uh..."special case" with this.

You really don't know me that well.  I'm fine with love for the right person.  I'm fine with sex.  The latter just doesn't always require the former.  It's just been difficult for me to find the right person.  I've fallen hard for women in the past only to see them pass me over for more aggressive guys.  I have a hardened personality for a reason.  Damn, if only I found that website...   I'll post it in a few if I can find it. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #6 on: June 30, 2009, 12:11:02 AM »
« Edited: June 30, 2009, 12:15:19 AM by Brian from Family Guy »

BINGO!

http://www.pickupguide.com/layguide/niceguys.htm

Even though it may not look like much, it's the damned truth.  The problem I can sense with a few of the men on here is they're afraid to show their true intentions and it more or less confuses the women they're trying to pursue.  This is why certain guys on here, and yes you know who I'm talking about, say they enter the "friend zone" too easily.  Great!  Have a margarita, paint toenails, and go shopping..WOO HOO!  I hate shopping.

Not saying grab asses and crotches either.. Well, at least initially.  It's all about feeling it and how nonverbal cues work.  It's something I know I've improved on over the past 10 years.  I used to think the "puppy dog and ice cream".. then take her to a movie  mentality when it came to dating... then sex MAY come.  Well another dude eventually CAME into her.     
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2009, 12:21:19 AM »

Well another dude eventually CAME into her.     

It's hard to believe that this isn't a parody at this point. Wait, no it's not. Your upbringing explains it all...

I know you well enough from your posts on this subject.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

And, in your case, it never requires the former. Your commentary on this subject has just been so outrageous that some of the most liberal people here have been disgusted. Please get a clue.

The truth can be disgusting.  I really don't give a damn about liberal, moderate, or conservative when it comes to this because all of the above on here have been in the crappy situations with women I have.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #8 on: July 03, 2009, 01:54:26 AM »

So without prayer, the "minor disagreements" would have torn you apart?

Roll Eyes

Why does this have to be done? Anything to prove his spirituality is silly, right?

I doubt Franzl meant it as a jab in any way. 

BushOK's outward religiousness has been the subject of mockery for quite some time. People here have been "blaming" his religiousness for why he wants to get married so soon and are trying to make him look like as much of an ass as possible. I hope I'm wrong but I have no doubt that Franzl is trying to say, "Hey, you mean to tell me without a silly prayer, you two would have split? Maybe that's a sign that you ought to split..."

You take shots at me all the time.  What's your point?  I'm not mocking BushOK.  But some of his comments I do find a bit odd, but that's just me.  I don't let "the Lord" point me in the direction of a woman and marry her 2 weeks later.  As much as you think I'm an assinine pervert, I'm not even close.  I've come across people who would put me to shame in that category say... half my former bosses and neighbors- worse they have wives and kids.  BushOK is a great guy.  I just hate to see him fall for a potential trainwreck again.  I'm sorry, he needs to take a few pages from me and yes.. maybe I could use a few from him.  There I admitted it.  The "nice" and non-aggressive guy ends up last and is normally fooling himself.    One thing I find striking is this woman already has a kid.  Part me of is thinking.. hmm, this woman COULD have had problems in the past and is looking for BushOK as a shoulder or wouldn't have even given him a chance in HS in favor or badder boys.  What happens in that situation is he could be at work while she's screwing the landscaper.  I've seen it happen.   
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #9 on: July 03, 2009, 01:57:41 AM »

God clearly wants her to be with him... Brain from the Family Guy

Maybe I should go up to a hot 21 year old blonde, lean and tanned who's clearly out of my league, grad her butt and say "God wanted us to be together."  Damn, I wish that could work!
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #10 on: July 03, 2009, 10:40:56 AM »

So without prayer, the "minor disagreements" would have torn you apart?

Roll Eyes

Why does this have to be done? Anything to prove his spirituality is silly, right?

I doubt Franzl meant it as a jab in any way. 

BushOK's outward religiousness has been the subject of mockery for quite some time. People here have been "blaming" his religiousness for why he wants to get married so soon and are trying to make him look like as much of an ass as possible. I hope I'm wrong but I have no doubt that Franzl is trying to say, "Hey, you mean to tell me without a silly prayer, you two would have split? Maybe that's a sign that you ought to split..."

You take shots at me all the time.  What's your point?

I take shots at you because you come into threads like this one, dishing out your advice like it's words from an expert and you make underhanded statements as to why everyone with a contrary opinion is a silly prude.

Good for you.

God clearly wants her to be with him... Brain from the Family Guy

Maybe I should go up to a hot 21 year old blonde, lean and tanned who's clearly out of my league, grad her butt and say "God wanted us to be together."  Damn, I wish that could work!

And this is why no one takes what you say seriously. Oh, I also remember some ass saying this...

As much as you think I'm an assinine pervert, I'm not even close.     

Agreed.  And if you can't stand a little verbal abuse then interacting on the internet probably isn't for you.

The whole point is that the verbal abuse isn't justified. A lot of it comes from people that just want to bash his religiousness on this (and other) topics.

The friend that questions your possibly unwise decisions is a better friend than the one that smiles, shakes his head and says "that's neat" while mentally thinking his friend is possibly making an unwise choice.  It takes a lot more balls to tell somebody you love they are being foolish than it does somebody you hate.

And, again, this is not what's happening here. I'm not blindly saying that what BushOK is doing is right. I've said that I have my issues with this and most of those that are criticizing BushOK are certainly not doing this out of love. Look at why this thread was started. Look at people like Walter. They have nothing better to do than mock the guy.

I've made clear that I think BushOK has some issues. I do not understand why more people don't realize this. Instead of mocking him or chastizing him for making a stupid decision, just wish him the best and/or kindly say to take it slow. The people here are more interested in telling him why his religious motives are stupid (because of their own hostility towards religion) than realizing that the guy has some issues.

And to me that's simply cheap and against everything marriage should be about. I like BushOklahoma as a poster and I'm sure his girlfriend is lovely but it saddens me he holds such a flimsy understanding and appreciation of what marriage entails and what he is going to commit to

And this is a perfect example of someone who is failing to grasp what is right in front of his face.

The man has some issues. Instead of telling him why his silly faith is "wrong," just tell him to take it slowly and if he doesn't agree, this isn't the place to continue to give him a hard time. You're arguing with someone who has issues, people.

You have to be cruel to be kind... However the song goes.  I'll try to be nice in the future.  But I never said he was "wrong" or his faith is silly.  It's just he applies it way too much.  Look, I have my own issues too, just a lot different than his in some ways, but very similar in others.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #11 on: July 03, 2009, 12:57:23 PM »

And the "issues" I'm talking about aren't the stupid issues you have, Flyers. I can't believe people aren't picking up on the damn hints that I'm dropping about BushOK's personality...

I haven't picked them up I'm afraid.

Neither have I.  Guess I have to get used to the KP name calling.  Now I'm a dope?  Classy Phil.  What I meant by applying his faith way too much is he basically doesn't believe in himself which is scary and says things to the tune to "The Lord will make it alright".  There's nothing wrong with being religious.  You just can't use it as a crutch. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #12 on: July 03, 2009, 01:18:11 PM »

And the "issues" I'm talking about aren't the stupid issues you have, Flyers. I can't believe people aren't picking up on the damn hints that I'm dropping about BushOK's personality...

Neither have I.  Guess I have to get used to the KP name calling.

Uh...relevance?

I don't see how calling someone a dope isn't classy.

Oh, wow. I wonder why he's having trouble believing in himself. It couldn't be the countless people here constantly mocking him, etc.

Try reading over some of his insanely detailed posts. Get it yet?

When are you gonna realize the fact we're not mocking him?  I've only been saying how his mentality with women could have a lot of pitfalls.  In real life I'm actually fairly cautious when approaching women, but I'll move in if I see an opportunity and she might be feeling me.  I've been in his shoes when it came to getting passed over.  Hell, one of my best friends and I aren't on speaking terms right now because he was really wasted and screwed me over with someone I was interested in whom another friend of mine brought out with his girlfriend.  i'll probably get over that at some point.  I'm not trying to talk down at him, but rather with him.    You on the other hand talk AT me.   
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #13 on: July 03, 2009, 06:06:55 PM »

phil, flyers does give too much information quite often, but i think he is trying to be helpful (in his own way)

yet you rip him to shreds.

i think we all fear (at least i do) that maybe bushok is being used by this girl. 

Thank you.  And Phil, I never have claimed to be an "expert" either in an express or implied way. I'm just another man sharing my experiences with another.  We should probably keep our squabbling to the PA 13 or PA Gubernatorial Thread.  But I know you'll find a way to shout me down, like you always like to.  I'm used to it by now and I can actually hear you talking to me.  It's comical at this point.  Phil's "name du jour" for Flyers.  What will it be next? (Assclown, etc.) 

mitty, yeah I fear that for him as well.  I want to help another man out when it comes to this stuff regardless of political/party affiliation because it's f---ed up and has happened to me quite a bit  As for being an "expert" well I wish I had the relationship success with women most of my friends had a my age that they had by the time they were 18. 
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #14 on: July 03, 2009, 08:46:13 PM »

Everyone,

First of all, thank you Phil for defending me up one side and down another.  That shows a true gentleman and true friend.  Thank you.

To everyone else, I perceive that you are giving me your sincerest advice (even though I may be "naive" about that (my own word).)  While I welcome your input, and like Flyers said if I leak it, I can't expect everyone to remain silent.  I have not taken this thread to be intentionally mocking my religious stance on marriage and have taken it somewhat humorously.  I just laugh it off because I've come to realize that all of you are just "internet friends".  I don't know you in real life, so I don't really know you're true feelings, save for those you choose to express here on the forum or on facebook.

It is true I may be a little naive and it may be seen by others that I'm being "used" by this lady.  I can tell you, I have enough of a head on my shoulders that I could sense that a mile away, and I'm not picking up any vibes.  It could be true that my radar sensors may be down, but I am not picking up any controlling vibes.  You could ask her and she would say the same thing.  You could ask other friends here locally who know both of us real well and are beholden to neither party and they would say the same thing.  I'm just trying to respect her wishes in everything I do.  By nature, I am a lot more easy going on a lot of things and let things ride.  She is a woman, and women tend to get up in arms about things.  She asks me what I want on many occasions, and I tell her what I desire, but that I also want her to be comfortable in every way imaginable.

It may be perceived that we are going too fast, and under normal circumstances we would be going too fast.  I'll leave you to be the judge of your own thoughts.  However, we are only going at the pace in which we both feel comfortable.  That's also why the wedding is not until April 2010, still 9 months away.

I can also tell you that she is just as religious and reliant on my God as I am.  We are connected together only by the power and the grace of God.

I'm not angry at any of you for your posts, I just ask that you be a little more respectful of my wishes.  Above all, stop fighting, please.

Perhaps, I have shared a bit too much with you, and I will refrain from this point on.

Sorry if I may have come off callous at times.  I don't know you in real life.  I really can't judge based on that.  I have merely judged based on what you wrote on here.  Of course it's not the entire truth and you maybe seeing something I'm not.  But as I think Storebought said the "Bill Dauterive" concept comes to mind.  Again it's just me.  But if you need to talk about anything with this or want a 2nd opinion on something, feel free to PM me (so of course you know who doesn't call me an "assclown").
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies