Conservatives Only please... (thank you very much)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 24, 2024, 09:09:05 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Conservatives Only please... (thank you very much)
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Which of these groups or factions do you think is (or will be) most responsable for America's downfall ....
Organized labor unions and such

the PC movement (p. correctness)

the liberal anti-military, anti-troops activists

the radical homosexual agenda

the environmentalists (global warm myth, spotted owl freaks etc.)

The anti second ammendment lobby

the liberal dominated news media

the abortion industy

the new age, pagan, wiccan and satanist groups

poors, fats and welfare leeches

militant racists like farrakan or the KKK

government (public) schools

Atheism, ACLU, etc

something I missed

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 29

Author Topic: Conservatives Only please... (thank you very much)  (Read 3469 times)
Coburn In 2012

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 18, 2009, 07:02:09 PM »

Okay first to the liberals...I want to extend a hand to you guys and PROMISE you that if you do a liberal only poll I will stay out of the voting and the commenting.  All I ask is that you respect that this poll is for the conservatives here and yes for all conservatives regardless of R, C, or even the few conservative Ds here okay?

I want to take a poll of the conservative mind set here and see what they think and if I am in sinc with them on these things.

Of course I regard ALL of these as threats to america but which one has contributed to our lessening as a nation or if you care to think about the future which one will cause the most damage to us if we dont stop it?

Thank you all very much for your participation if you are eligable and if you are not thank you very much for being respectfull enough not to vote.  I appreciate it.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #1 on: June 18, 2009, 07:03:30 PM »

People like you who make Republicans look bad. The Democrat party becomes a huge majority, and Obama is appointed as King.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #2 on: June 18, 2009, 07:04:36 PM »

Gosh.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: June 18, 2009, 07:06:04 PM »

The Illuminati.
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #4 on: June 18, 2009, 07:06:42 PM »

People like you who make Republicans look bad. The Democrat party becomes a huge majority, and Obama is appointed as King.

Nice real nice I try to have a freindly thread with no flaming.  But your a conservatie right?  Do you honestly think people like me who share my view (rush, sean, Col. north, Senator Cobun, Sen Demint, Sen Thune Sen Kyl I could go on and on) are the worst threat to america just because we ask questions and present what we belief to be the truth?

Why be a conservative if you disagree with us  
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #5 on: June 18, 2009, 07:08:06 PM »

Well you know there really was such a group at one time.  And some promanent speakers and authors think it is still existing but I am not a beleiver in that.

Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #6 on: June 18, 2009, 07:09:28 PM »

The Bankers/Federal Reserve.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #7 on: June 18, 2009, 07:09:57 PM »

Nice real nice I try to have a freindly thread with no flaming.  But your a conservatie right?  Do you honestly think people like me who share my view (rush, sean, Col. north, Senator Cobun, Sen Demint, Sen Thune Sen Kyl I could go on and on) are the worst threat to america just because we ask questions and present what we belief to be the truth?
Most would consider me conservative.
I like Sen. Thune...
Other than that, yes on the bolded part. As America becomes more moderate and less conservative, we need to adjust our platform to that, if we want to win elections. But people like yourself are doing everything possible to prevent that, thus, Democrats could post huge gains in 2010, 2012, 2014, and on and on until the Republican party no longer exists, and Democrats rule America.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #8 on: June 18, 2009, 07:11:26 PM »

Well you know there really was such a group at one time.  And some promanent speakers and authors think it is still existing but I am not a beleiver in that.

HA HA , believe young man, believe
Mint
YaBB God
« Reply #9 on: June 18, 2009, 07:14:07 PM »

Of course with that said, it would be hard for the finance parasites to get away with their shell games and out right thievery if the media spent less time reporting on missing white women and what Obama put on his hamburger and more on the actual underlying causes to this crisis. But there I go injecting thought into a troll thread.
Coburn In 2012

« Reply #10 on: June 18, 2009, 07:16:18 PM »

I like Sen. Thune...
Other than that, yes on the bolded part. As America becomes more moderate and less conservative, we need to adjust our platform to that, if we want to win elections. But people like yourself are doing everything possible to prevent that, thus, Democrats could post huge gains in 2010, 2012, 2014, and on and on until the Republican party no longer exists, and Democrats rule America.

First I respect your right to that opinion and it seems to come from logic and thinking so well done.  Also thank you for stateing it nicely and not flaming that means alot to me.  

I put in bold (good idea doing that, btw) what I think is the prob with your view.  Winning elections is certainly a good thing for conservatives but compromising on important truths is not.  When you support people like Olympia Snow for example you are supporting a compromise on the murder of helpless children and on the sanctitty of marriage.  When you support a guy like my sen Voinovich you are compromising too because he is a tree hugger and he beleives the whole global warming lie.  He was against drilling in alaska when our nation needed oil the most.  Now dont get me wrong I know some of these people truely mean well and I do not say they hate america (some do of course) but when we make our beds with compromizers we end up loosing the values our country was founded on.

Yes I want to win elections very very very badly.  But that just means we conservatives must work all the more hard on getting  our people in a place where they can WIN in primary and generals.

Anyway thanks.  I apprecieate your thots
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix

P P P
« Reply #11 on: June 18, 2009, 07:20:20 PM »

I like Sen. Thune...

First I respect your right to that opinion and it seems to come from logic and thinking so well done.  Also thank you for stateing it nicely and not flaming that means alot to me.  

I put in bold (good idea doing that, btw) what I think is the prob with your view.  Winning elections is certainly a good thing for conservatives but compromising on important truths is not.  When you support people like Olympia Snow for example you are supporting a compromise on the murder of helpless children and on the sanctitty of marriage.  When you support a guy like my sen Voinovich you are compromising too because he is a tree hugger and he beleives the whole global warming lie.  He was against drilling in alaska when our nation needed oil the most.  Now dont get me wrong I know some of these people truely mean well and I do not say they hate america (some do of course) but when we make our beds with compromizers we end up loosing the values our country was founded on.

Yes I want to win elections very very very badly.  But that just means we conservatives must work all the more hard on getting  our people in a place where they can WIN in primary and generals.

Anyway thanks.  I apprecieate your thots
It's hard to find candidates that agree with you on eery issue. While I slightly agree with Snowe on gay marriage, I do disagree with her on abortion. I don't like her on that one position, but I'm not going to trash her because of it.
These are the options for the Republican party: Either they become more Moderate, and stand a chance at elections, or they stick to their conservative roots, leading to a massive Democratic surge.
So which would you rather have? A bunch of moderate Republicans, or a bunch of liberal Democrats?
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Moderators
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #12 on: June 18, 2009, 07:21:00 PM »

Something you missed: Stupidy and willfull ignorance. Beyond that PC, Environmentalists and and the anti-millitary people. The others are no threat, most just have to come out into the open and everyone will be running scared from there ideas. The GOP should not take a hard right plunge nor sould we take a Chainsaw to the Platform as some moderates suggest. We should be a big tent party allowing peopel of different backgrounds, ethnicity, and similar but a few different ideas. That said we should not fear differentiating from Obama, afterall we are not going to win by kissing his ass, that will just motivate the base to stay home. Causing us to lose more, on the other hand we should be mindfull when we differentiat from him we differentiat on things that unite Republicans as well as some other group like Libertarians and populists on the Stimulus, Republicans and Socially Conservatives Dems on Judicial appointments, Republicans and Defense hawk Democrats on his plans to cut the military.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #13 on: June 18, 2009, 07:27:38 PM »

The Jew Bankers and the Nigra welfare queens.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #14 on: June 18, 2009, 07:29:16 PM »

Lief you're a conservative now???  Welcome, Bro!!!
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #15 on: June 18, 2009, 07:31:21 PM »

Kikes and fags probably.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #16 on: June 18, 2009, 07:32:46 PM »

We have a WINNER!!!!!!!!!!!!
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #17 on: June 18, 2009, 07:45:10 PM »

the liberal anti-military, anti-troops activists

even I know for a fact most Liberals love America just like conservatives and moderates do. So yea. Coburn in 2012  I'm starting to think you got some problems there buddy.
Torie
Moderators
Atlas Legend
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -3.48, S: -4.70

« Reply #18 on: June 18, 2009, 10:11:44 PM »

Nah, it is the friggin" atheists and their Siamese twin the ACLU, which is really just a bunch of Godless secular humanists the majority of whom pretend to be Jews. Of course that is why America is going down the tubes, and why the institution of marriage is going down with it. Just connect the dots baby!
ottermax
United States

Political Matrix
E: -6.58, S: -6.09

P P
« Reply #19 on: June 18, 2009, 10:18:10 PM »

wow, i love how almost all of those descriptions describe me. Why must so many Americans be closed-minded? Maybe Canada is a better place to live in...
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #20 on: June 18, 2009, 10:26:59 PM »

None of the above.  

If anything labor Unions are what we need more of.  Right now people don't care about social issues ( not that they are becoming more liberal).  It's about the jobs and money right now, and if those things return to normal... key word being *if*, then people will go back into their collective shells of conservatism vs liberalism.   Until then, the bleep with social issues.  

I see the flame-throwers didn't stay out of the thread.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #21 on: June 18, 2009, 10:29:11 PM »

None of the above.  

If anything labor Unions are what we need more of.  Right now people don't care about social issues ( not that they are becoming more liberal).  It's about the jobs and money right now, and if those things return to normal... key word being *if*, then people will go back into their collective shells of conservatism vs liberalism.   Until then, the bleep with social issues.  

Well, if you had a flame in your hands, would you want to hold on to it?
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #22 on: June 18, 2009, 10:39:52 PM »

None of the above.  

No, but don't throw it at people. LOL

Its not a shot at anybody, but Colburn did ask that liberal posters not interrupt the thread attacking him.   I think his options are ridiculous, but still he asked for "Conservatives only" be mindful. You, guys call me "thug" but sometimes it seems the other way around.
Smash255
Atlas Icon

« Reply #23 on: June 18, 2009, 10:43:06 PM »

None of the above.  

No, but don't throw it at people. LOL

Its not a shot at anybody, but Colburn did ask that liberal posters not interrupt the thread attacking him.   I think his options are ridiculous, but still he asked for "Conservatives only" be mindful. You, guys call me "thug" but sometimes it seems the other way around.

Perhaps, but it was obvious by his options he wasn't looking for any type of serious discussion.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #24 on: June 18, 2009, 11:20:38 PM »

the anti-military, anti-troops activists

So the last Republican congress?
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »