Mark Sanford goes missing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 01:36:17 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mark Sanford goes missing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mark Sanford goes missing  (Read 15525 times)
Wiz in Wis

« on: June 24, 2009, 09:42:07 AM »

I think we're still missing the point here. I don't give a rats ass if my governor goes to Argentina... but he should farking tell someone in state government where he is. What happens if there was a hurricane hitting charleston... could he fly back... who would activate the national guard? who would coordinate state responses? This joker told his family, his staff, and his state that he didn't give a damn about them, because he needed to recharge. At least when Bush went to Crawford, he took his staff with him and the country functioned.

That he was trying hide something, or having a gay affair with a coyote, thats comes second to me in offensiveness.
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #1 on: June 24, 2009, 12:49:14 PM »

Sounds like Marky Mark wasn't alone.

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/06/source_there_is_some_evidence_sanford_was_not_alon.php#more
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #2 on: June 24, 2009, 01:46:48 PM »

"This is Gold Jerry... GOLD!"
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #3 on: June 24, 2009, 01:53:42 PM »

Yeah, real classy to cheer for a mans family being broken up. Jerkoff.

Who broke that family up? He did... Now he's weeping on national TV cause he got caught...

Freaking hilarious.
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #4 on: June 24, 2009, 02:09:27 PM »

Who broke that family up? He did... Now he's weeping on national TV cause he got caught...

Freaking hilarious.

Hey, lets hope it happens to you. That way I can laugh at your ignorant ass. Quit attacking like a dumb twat.

If I run for Governor of Wisconsin on a Family Values Christian platform, travel to Chile and have an affair... then States, you can laugh all you want... and you should.
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 02:50:07 PM »

Hmm, why do I feel like you'd probably have a different reaction if this happened to a liberal?

Um, no fool.

Yeah, I'm sure you were real distressed over Clinton's family, jackass.

He didn't have to be distressed but that doesn't mean he was cheering and laughing about it, jackass.

I'm not laughing or cheering, you clown.

I never said you were.

I am... I am cheering and laughing. I think that its hilarious the double standard that exists among most Republicans (though not most on this board) that saying something and doing the opposite is not disqualifying for public office. If Sanford actually believed the dreck he was spewing about Christian values, he would not have abandoned his family (over father's day), his staff and his state to "break off" and affair with an Argentinian. Even if I credit him with infidelity as a human flaw, he could have ended the affair with a phone call or e-mail. No, he only cared about himself. He couldn't have given two spits less about his four boys, his wife, his devoted staff, and his responsibilites to the 601,868 South Carolinians who voted for him.

Now he's mournful, now he invokes Jesus' name. Bull. He is no Christian, he knew he was violating his vows, his role as a father, and his oath of office.

So I laugh. I laugh in the faces of those who wanted Clinton's head, but now shed a tear for this man's marriage. Clinton never went around preening about his family values. He might have been a cheat, but he was no hippocrite. This clown is both.
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 03:14:42 PM »

Are you kidding... He might not have been an evangelical? Half of his opening remarks were about faith and the lords laws, blah blah blah. Even if he didn't run on family values per se, he certainly was Jesusing it up today.

Also, I misspelled hypocrite a moment ago. I apologize to my wife, my cats, and the state of Wisconsin for my hasty typing and my mishandling of the English language, to which I owe so much.
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #7 on: June 24, 2009, 03:19:58 PM »

Are you kidding... He might not have been an evangelical? Half of his opening remarks were about faith and the lords laws, blah blah blah. Even if he didn't run on family values per se, he certainly was Jesusing it up today.

Then that means he's just a phoney. He never really focused on that stuff before.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Tongue

Oh Phil, you have been, and always will be, my favorite (R) on this board.
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #8 on: June 24, 2009, 03:21:27 PM »

Also, I misspelled hypocrite a moment ago. I apologize to my wife, my cats, and the state of Wisconsin for my hasty typing and my mishandling of the English language, to which I owe so much.

I'm sure this is not the first time you've apologized to your cats before.  Not to mention your wife.  And I'm sure the two are related.

I apologize to the cats fairly regularly... I have a habit of stepping on them. Plus, they are relentless grammar nazis.
Wiz in Wis

« Reply #9 on: June 24, 2009, 04:08:13 PM »

If an atheist politician did it, I wouldn't say anything. But these guys supposedly believe that it's immoral to cheat on their wives but they did anyway, therefore they're hypocrites even if they differ politically.

Uh, just for the record, atheists can think that adultery is immoral.

As an atheist ^^^^^^^^^^^^^
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies