Mark Sanford goes missing (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 12:15:06 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Election Archive
  Election Archive
  2012 Elections
  Mark Sanford goes missing (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Mark Sanford goes missing  (Read 15521 times)
justfollowingtheelections
unempprof
YaBB God

« on: June 22, 2009, 10:19:02 PM »

If that's the case then why did his wife say he was writing?  And why wouldn't he tell his staff he went hiking?   It sounds to me like they're both lying because he has an affair.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #1 on: June 22, 2009, 10:20:00 PM »

This all sounds very odd.  The explanation just adds to the strangeness.  I mean, who disappears for days at a time without telling their own family where they are going?

It is weird. I heard about it on Rachel Maddow. Love her!

Keanu Reeves is a woman?!?!?

Who is he/she?

Rachel Maddow is a militant lesbian with no redeeming qualities whatsoever, who occasionally appears on MSNBC to praise Obama and raise awareness about the dangers of capitalism.

How can someone be a militant lesbian?
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #2 on: June 23, 2009, 05:01:37 PM »

Sanford apparently hasn't talked to his wife yet after leaving his home.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com/2009/06/23/first-on-the-cnn-ticker-sanford-wife-still-havent-spoken/

Yep, it's an affair.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #3 on: June 23, 2009, 07:29:16 PM »

I really don't see any reason to believe this is an affair.

Could it be that certain people want it to be an affair? No, people aren't that nasty in politics...
you're being ridiculous... His political career will be over in 2010 anyway so why would I care.  The latest development in the story is that his car was found at an Atlanta airport
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #4 on: June 23, 2009, 08:40:19 PM »

you're being ridiculous... His political career will be over in 2010 anyway so why would I care. 

Well, you're also the type to think that any Republican will go down to Obama in 2012 so why not really dirty them up in the process?
you're still an ass I see.  Oh well
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #5 on: June 24, 2009, 02:43:33 PM »

you're being ridiculous... His political career will be over in 2010 anyway so why would I care. 

Well, you're also the type to think that any Republican will go down to Obama in 2012 so why not really dirty them up in the process?

This was Phil's response when I said he had an affair.  Will this a-hole shut the FU once and for all?  I've had enough of his crap and I'm sure I'm not the only one.
unempprof
YaBB God

« Reply #6 on: June 24, 2009, 02:52:58 PM »

This was Phil's response when I said he had an affair.  Will this a-hole shut the FU once and for all?  I've had enough of his crap and I'm sure I'm not the only one.

Uh...what the hell does that prove?

I never said it wasn't an affair. I never took objection with your prediction of an affair. I said I had a problem with you taking pleasure in that potential fact and saying it was an affair because they want it to be true. Let's post the entire quote for everyone...

I really don't see any reason to believe this is an affair.

Could it be that certain people want it to be an affair? No, people aren't that nasty in politics...

My problem with you is that you implied something about me that isn't true.  So I'm glad you posted that quote just so that everyone can see why you're worthy of contempt.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies