Why did America age backwards the last 20 years? (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 09:18:57 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Why did America age backwards the last 20 years? (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Why did America age backwards the last 20 years?  (Read 8338 times)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« on: June 24, 2009, 02:54:36 AM »

Thanks, Naso... on so many levels.

While I agree the look nowadays is far from perfect, my ideal time for feminine allure was the late seventies and very early eighties.  I think you focus more on the mid-eighties through very early 1990s look. 

The look of the late seventies and into the very early eighties was a very slim girl, rather angular, and with less curves.  By the late eighties and early nineties it was a curvier look I think.  I particularly like the little 'bikini style' panties that dominated the scene in the seventies, and I despise thongs, which were so common in the late eighties and nineties.

In terms of overall attire probably my signature film in terms of style is Ordinary People:

(co-incidentally my mom looks almost exactly like Mary Tyler Moore)
opebo
Atlas Legend

« Reply #1 on: June 25, 2009, 10:06:22 AM »

I agree!  I never knew much about bras, but recently when back in the US for a visit I bought a couple of things at Victoria's Secret for a favorite of mine.  This girl is 19, incredibly cute, very slim by Western standards but with a bit of ass by Thai standards, and with huge boobs for a young Thai girl - she told me her size was 34C. 

So I bought this push up bra and some little bikini type shorts sort of like those in Naso's pic.  The bra turned out to be a bit too tight, but the panties were adorable on her.  Somehow the push-up bra ruined the line of her breasts - which are normally so naturally gravity defying.  I guess bras are necessary when the girl is B or more, but you're right, its much sexier to get it off asap.

Alas the really tragic news, and perhaps indicative of the rapidly aging Thai society, is that this favorite has since took herself to Bangkok to work in one of the very upscale soapies on Ratchadapisek!  Up here I was getting her services (taking her out of the kareoke) for about $48 all in, for a 'short time'.  Down there she'll get more like $80-100 per session, and get more sessions per day.  Now, as I said she's very cute, but 20 years ago the high-end places wouldn't have been so desperate to hire such as she... nowadays there is such a dearth of youth and beauty that she can write her own ticket.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies