Concession Speech
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 08:48:46 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Concession Speech
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Concession Speech  (Read 766 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 03, 2009, 10:11:28 PM »

Joined by Senators MasterJedi & NC Yankee, RPP Chairman DownWithTheLeft, & running mate & fmr. Senator HappyWarrior, fmr. Senator PiT approaches the podium.

So now the court case is over, & Atlasia will have a democratically-elected President once again. I must say I am quite disappointed with myself for making such an amateur mistake in presenting my case, but you live some & you learn some.

I would like to thank my running mate HappyWarrior as well as everyone who voted for our ticket. The support & belief that you demonstrated in us is much appreciated. I would also like to send Lief my best wishes, even though I don't really want his agenda to be implemented. Tongue

I may entertain another run for President in the future, but in the meanwhile I think I will set my sights on other office as well as the domain of party politics.

Again, thank you to everyone who helped make this possible & Dave bless Atlasia.
Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee
North Carolina Yankee
Atlas Institution
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 03, 2009, 10:37:08 PM »

The crowd of fervent Party loyalist can help but shed tears as the fmr Senator gives his concession. Sad  Cry  Sad  Cry  Sad Cry  Sad  Cry
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #2 on: July 03, 2009, 10:47:04 PM »

I am very happy that though myself and PiT will not be in the White House we will have two strong Atlasians there.  I would like to congratulate Lief and Bacon King on their hard fought victory.  At present I am still not entirely sure on my own political future.
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #3 on: July 03, 2009, 11:40:21 PM »

I am very happy that though myself and PiT will not be in the White House we will have two strong Atlasians there.  I would like to congratulate Lief and Bacon King on their hard fought victory.  At present I am still not entirely sure on my own political future.

Well, there is a vacancy for your Regional Senate seat.
bgwah
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -1.03, S: -6.96

« Reply #4 on: July 04, 2009, 12:41:01 AM »

Thanks for helping make it such a fun and competitive election. Smiley
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #5 on: July 04, 2009, 12:45:21 AM »
« Edited: July 04, 2009, 12:46:52 AM by PiT »

Thanks for helping make it such a fun and competitive election. Smiley

Not a problem. Smiley I never thought I'd actually see a Presidential election result in a tie, let alone be a part of it.
Lief 🗽
Lief
Atlas Legend

« Reply #6 on: July 04, 2009, 03:04:58 AM »

Thank you PiT, for running a spirited and interesting campaign. Hopefully you'll remain an active part of Atlasia, as we really do need a wide variety of voices here to keep things fun and alive.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #7 on: July 04, 2009, 03:37:51 AM »

We will finally have a new President ! Smiley

Thank you Pit for your fair play. I think everyone knew you were a good candidate.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #8 on: July 04, 2009, 05:39:49 AM »

I extend my gratitude to PiT for the race run and his conduct during the recent period of troubles. It is a shame to not have the man I wanted to be President...well be President which remains true despite the recent court case and my support for the legitimacy of Lief's victory.
tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #9 on: July 04, 2009, 08:45:28 AM »

Thank you, PiT. It was an extreme pleasure voting for you. While we didn't quite win this time, I do hope you consider running in the future, as I am confident you would be an excellent leader for Atlasia.
Purple State
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 05, 2009, 01:39:20 AM »

A well run campaign. It is unfortunate that we will not be able to work together in the next Senate (unless you run for BK's open seat Wink). I do look forward to seeing what reforms you have in store for your region.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies