The Atlasian Sentinel Amendment Referendum Tracker [Updated 7/3 9:23 PM East] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 09:59:49 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Sentinel Amendment Referendum Tracker [Updated 7/3 9:23 PM East] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Sentinel Amendment Referendum Tracker [Updated 7/3 9:23 PM East]  (Read 4664 times)
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« on: June 30, 2009, 05:49:38 PM »

I favour this amendment, but I would like it if voters who vote against it aren't called jokes (even if some may be) and if the AYEs could be more civil in their disagreements with the opposition.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 05:58:23 PM »

I favour this amendment, but I would like it if voters who vote against it aren't called jokes (even if some may be) and if the AYEs could be more civil in their disagreements with the opposition.

The great share of opposition has come from the newbies themselves, and those who benefit from them. Perhaps not all opposition is a "joke" but the share of the opposition so far pretty much has been hilariously predictable.

Can we stop lumping all newbies into one category, mar plij? Yes, some newbies may be trolls/idiots/loons/jokes but there are promising newbies with a real and genuine interest in the game and they may have their reasons to oppose this.

You won't find yourself attracting many new members to Atlasia if you all call them jokes.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 06:20:29 PM »

Perhaps, but I'm not going to tame my tongue when people like JewishConservative, electoraljew, (both of these voted for MJ, cute enough) cindywho, and catmusic (among many others) are tainting the game here. It's quite clear that this is going to be opposed by the newbies themselves, and those who are using them for political gain.

Then I hope you'll support the new legislation I plan to introduce that aims to combat stupid voters/zombie voters.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Yes, I know, Xahar will destroy the world. I got the memo.
Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 06:50:18 PM »

Need I explain the concept of sarcasm and/or hyperboles?

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Roll Eyes

I was making a sarcastic statement. Never in my post did I deny that Xahar has recruited certain newbies in private.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies