The Atlasian Sentinel Amendment Referendum Tracker [Updated 7/3 9:23 PM East] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 06:30:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Sentinel Amendment Referendum Tracker [Updated 7/3 9:23 PM East] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Sentinel Amendment Referendum Tracker [Updated 7/3 9:23 PM East]  (Read 4653 times)
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« on: June 30, 2009, 05:19:35 PM »

Let me see if I understand this.  If the referendum is passed:

1) Because the Sixth Amendment is repealed, under the new requirement, someone who joins the greater Atlas Forum (not Atlasia) 15 days before an election and doesn't post anything on the greater forum other than his registration post is an eligible voter.  The 25 vote requirement no longer applies.

2) Senators now need 200 posts (instead of 100) and must have registered with the greater forum (not Atlasia) for at least 60 days.

3) The President now needs 500 posts (instead of 250) and must have registered with the greater forum (not Atlasia).

Correct?

You need 50 posts to be able to register in Atlasia now.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 05:28:20 PM »

Let me see if I understand this.  If the referendum is passed:

1) Because the Sixth Amendment is repealed, under the new requirement, someone who joins the greater Atlas Forum (not Atlasia) 15 days before an election and doesn't post anything on the greater forum other than his registration post is an eligible voter.  The 25 vote requirement no longer applies.

2) Senators now need 200 posts (instead of 100) and must have registered with the greater forum (not Atlasia) for at least 60 days.

3) The President now needs 500 posts (instead of 250) and must have registered with the greater forum (not Atlasia).

Correct?

You need 50 posts to be able to register in Atlasia now.

Because Article V, Secton 2, Clause 1 is back in force, I guess?

Indeed, or at least, that is the intention.
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 05:50:31 PM »

CultureKing said he's out of town and has limited internet access at the moment. I'm sure he'll open it when he gets a chance.

If you folks had retained a Chief Justice, this would have been the perfect time for him to do something. Tongue
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 07:51:33 PM »

That the Southeast, the region that passed a bill taking Atlasian currency out of circulation, is the only region with the sense enough to resoundingly pass this amendment speaks volumes about the state of the game.

Hey, anarcho-capitalism & sensible game reform are not mutually exclusive goals. Tongue
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies