The Atlasian Sentinel Amendment Referendum Tracker [Updated 7/3 9:23 PM East] (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 30, 2024, 04:10:44 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  The Atlasian Sentinel Amendment Referendum Tracker [Updated 7/3 9:23 PM East] (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: The Atlasian Sentinel Amendment Referendum Tracker [Updated 7/3 9:23 PM East]  (Read 4647 times)
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« on: June 30, 2009, 05:37:50 PM »

Look, another Nay vote from the garbage Mideast region from a newbie! Whodathunkit?

Pacific is worse. Governor is the least active and hasn't been on in 4 days. And the region is full of crazies and JCP zombies.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #1 on: June 30, 2009, 05:48:01 PM »

So, I am a joke?

You're welcome for my vote. It won't be happening again. I don't like when people can't be civil with their disagreements. You're acting as if my opposition is a personal attack.

You're not as bad as the others who are opposing such a basic amendment. But still, I'm disappointed you're against obvious and much-needed amendments.

And I don't really care if you vote for me again or not. I've contemplated leaving this 'game' lately anyway. The hell I had to go through to get elected, and the stupidity I have to deal with on a daily basis, gives me more headaches than my mom's chronic migraine condition.

You act like you're entitled to win and get your way. Thing is you're not. Once you realize that maybe you'll calm down somewhat, k?
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #2 on: June 30, 2009, 05:59:23 PM »

So, I am a joke?

You're welcome for my vote. It won't be happening again. I don't like when people can't be civil with their disagreements. You're acting as if my opposition is a personal attack.

You're not as bad as the others who are opposing such a basic amendment. But still, I'm disappointed you're against obvious and much-needed amendments.

And I don't really care if you vote for me again or not. I've contemplated leaving this 'game' lately anyway. The hell I had to go through to get elected, and the stupidity I have to deal with on a daily basis, gives me more headaches than my mom's chronic migraine condition.

You act like you're entitled to win and get your way. Thing is you're not. Once you realize that maybe you'll calm down somewhat, k?

I'm not acting like I'm "entitled" to get something, I'm pissed off by a great number of things. Tired of the fact that your moderator ilk do s**t when people ask you to, and really, with such lax rules on this site, why even have mods. I'm tired of sockpuppets finding their way into the game. I'm tired of two-faced people who act nice and then try to stab you in the back to win an election. I'm tired of newbies being allowed into the game and to wreak havoc with their uneducated opinions. I'm tired of people who cry for reform and say the system is broken, then whine and complain when someone gets into office and tries to actually do something. I'm tired of the "loons" who say we're taking the game too seriously, just because we try to play this "game" properly.

I favour this amendment, but I would like it if voters who vote against it aren't called jokes (even if some may be) and if the AYEs could be more civil in their disagreements with the opposition.

The great share of opposition has come from the newbies themselves, and those who benefit from them. Perhaps not all opposition is a "joke" but the share of the opposition so far pretty much has been hilariously predictable.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That really hurts Marokai, especially considering how much we garbage mideast newbies love you.

Sarcasm? Wink

Yes, give in to your hate. It makes you stronger.
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #3 on: June 30, 2009, 06:11:54 PM »

So, I am a joke?

I'm not acting like I'm "entitled" to get something, I'm pissed off by a great number of things. Tired of the fact that your moderator ilk do s**t when people ask you to, and really, with such lax rules on this site, why even have mods. I'm tired of sockpuppets finding their way into the game. I'm tired of two-faced people who act nice and then try to stab you in the back to win an election. I'm tired of newbies being allowed into the game and to wreak havoc with their uneducated opinions. I'm tired of people who cry for reform and say the system is broken, then whine and complain when someone gets into office and tries to actually do something. I'm tired of the "loons" who say we're taking the game too seriously, just because we try to play this "game" properly.

I favour this amendment, but I would like it if voters who vote against it aren't called jokes (even if some may be) and if the AYEs could be more civil in their disagreements with the opposition.

The great share of opposition has come from the newbies themselves, and those who benefit from them. Perhaps not all opposition is a "joke" but the share of the opposition so far pretty much has been hilariously predictable.

You must be logged in to read this quote.

That really hurts Marokai, especially considering how much we garbage mideast newbies love you.

Sarcasm? Wink

Yes, give in to your hate. It makes you stronger.

Star Wars references from you of all people seem just so...cliche. Wink

Bah! Let me have my fun! Get off my lawn! *shakes stick* Tongue
MasterJedi
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #4 on: June 30, 2009, 06:18:52 PM »

If you want this amendment to pass Marokai you might want to just stop talking and contact your supporters in private.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies