Man allegedly demands sex to return lost dog (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 09:35:55 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Man allegedly demands sex to return lost dog (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Man allegedly demands sex to return lost dog  (Read 2365 times)
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« on: July 08, 2009, 04:05:59 AM »
« edited: July 08, 2009, 04:15:22 AM by Yellow Stark »

The free market types (libertarians) claim there's nothing wrong with such behaviors.

There isn't, instead of bitching about how some 27 year old guy wanted to have sex with her, the girl should've either said no or give sex for cash (hell that's what I would've done). People often forget that the idea of a transaction is that there are two or more parties involved who each have their own provisions. She doesn't have to give the guy his dog back if he's making unfair demands, likewise the guy doesn't need to have sex with or extort money from a teenager if he wants his dog back. Eventually the two would've come to a compromise (besides busting a nut in a chick who's lower than the age of 17 is a crime in Cali, isn't it) most favorable to both sides.

This further proves that libertarians, unlike liberals and conservatives, are generally good at avoiding moralf****try.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #1 on: July 08, 2009, 04:44:07 AM »
« Edited: July 08, 2009, 05:07:03 AM by Yellow Stark »

The free market types (libertarians) claim there's nothing wrong with such behaviors.

There isn't, instead of bitching about how some 27 year old guy wanted to have sex with her, the girl should've either said no or give sex for cash (hell that's what I would've done). People often forget that the idea of a transaction is that there are two or more parties involved who each have their own provisions. She doesn't have to give the guy his dog back if he's making unfair demands, likewise the guy doesn't need to have sex with or extort money from a teenager if he wants his dog back. Eventually the two would've come to a compromise (besides busting a nut in a chick who's lower than the age of 17 is a crime in Cali, isn't it) most favorable to both sides.

This further proves that libertarians, unlike liberals and conservatives, are generally good at avoiding moralf****try.

How is the dog his provision?  It's the girl's legal property.

Oh right. Sorry I'm not awake right now. The wording in this article is weird.

Suckage, if I were in her shoes I would still try to sell my body for cash, or just hand the guy five bucks. Most of the people who lose dogs around here offer monetary rewards for losing their dogs. I mean if it's California: Who's going to miss $5?
She could've also threatened to tell somebody he was trying to get sex out of a teenage girl, we all know how moralfags respond to statutory rape accusations. You see the threat of being thrown in jail for 15 year old booty is enough incentive for the guy to hand over the dog without being arrested. But no, he was thinking with his dick and he propositioned this chick in a fast food restaurant! I mean really, if you had to proposition a minor for sex surely you can think of a better place than a fast food restaurant?! The guy is a retard who doesn't know best who to manipulate the art of transaction to his advantage.

As for everybody who damns libertarians as automatically taking this guy's side, shut up. I may not see anything wrong with his request, but it doesn't mean I don't think he's an idiot. That's why I try to avoid being a douchebag who stereotypes all the friggin time.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #2 on: July 08, 2009, 05:09:52 AM »
« Edited: July 08, 2009, 05:11:26 AM by Yellow Stark »

tried to extort a teenager by demanding cash or sex

Says here he'd've been okay with some cash. Doesn't say how much.

Also makes you wonder how come he was arrested right away - police just happened to be on the scene? He'd hinted at what he wanted on the phone and she brought the police right with her?

I mean really, guys this seems excessive. I mean why at a fast food restaurant of all friggin places? Whatever happened to diplomacy first?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #3 on: July 08, 2009, 05:22:16 AM »
« Edited: July 08, 2009, 05:32:03 AM by Yellow Stark »

tried to extort a teenager by demanding cash or sex

Says here he'd've been okay with some cash. Doesn't say how much.

Also makes you wonder how come he was arrested right away - police just happened to be on the scene? He'd hinted at what he wanted on the phone and she brought the police right with her?

I mean really, guys this seems excessive. I mean why at a fast food restaurant of all friggin places? Whatever happened to diplomacy first?

Pedophiles love fast food?

The main problems I have are A) It's not his dog and he has no right to keep it from its owner and B) he tried to extort sex from an underage girl who just wanted her pet back.

But, like I said, I think there's more to this than the article reports.

The guy isn't a pedophile, he's an ephebophile or a hebephile (if the girl is a teenager).

Second, the threat of going to jail for making sexual explicit demands should've made him change his tune. I mean did the girl even talk it over with him before calling the police? This article doesn't answer that.
Third, like I said earlier the incentive to keep the dog would've been outweighed by other factors like the girl warning authorities he was trying to extort her. She could've made him well aware of this fact but the way this article sounds she didn't.
How do we know if this was a guy with serious mental problems or just a guy who's been sex deprived for so long he'll take anything?
Plus, you know what's the age of consent in California? Friggin 17, she could've been friggin 16 years old, 11 months, and 28 days for christ's sake.
But no, Americans have a mega persecution psyche, the very hint of immorality must be severly punished, reform is impossible. Why bother with negotiators when we have big men with guns who can abuse and punish without repercussion but kill one in self defense you get the death penalty?

You see my gripe here?
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #4 on: July 08, 2009, 06:16:59 AM »

Now if the man demanded to have sex with the dog, that would be funny.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies