Update
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 18, 2024, 11:43:47 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Update
« previous next »
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18]
Author Topic: Update  (Read 56892 times)
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #425 on: July 31, 2009, 02:11:32 AM »

So if I were to start doing Swedish studies I shouldn't bother learning Swedish?

You haven't seen their faces light up with happiness upon hearing something besides Bahasa coming out of my mouth.
Mr. Morden
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #426 on: July 31, 2009, 09:21:19 AM »

Update: I have received a "request for urgent business relationship" from a Nigerian with a broken shift key:

https://uselectionatlas.org/FORUM/index.php?topic=100092.msg2093846#msg2093846

How should I respond?
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix
E: -1.94, S: -3.13

P P
« Reply #427 on: September 15, 2009, 04:02:00 PM »

UPDATE:

I felt like it was only fair to update all of my friends here on the current state of me and my ex Asian Mistress. I was just informed today that she stopped talking to the pothead skater boy a week after we had our little blow up. I've been working with her roommate on an apology letter, which I just sent off, and now we can all play with waiting game. I want us to place bets too. Will she never respond? If she does, how long will it be before I hear from her? A week? 2 weeks? A month? Halloween!? This is so exciting!!!
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #428 on: September 15, 2009, 04:04:09 PM »

I felt like it was only fair to update all of my friends here on the current state of me and my ex Asian Mistress.

Be honest now, son- you chose an Asian girl because she wouldn't laugh at your small dick, right?

Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #429 on: September 15, 2009, 04:07:54 PM »

I felt like it was only fair to update all of my friends here on the current state of me and my ex Asian Mistress.

Be honest now, son- you chose an Asian girl because she wouldn't laugh at your small dick, right?

Sad Guilty
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #430 on: September 15, 2009, 04:12:23 PM »

Sad Guilty

You're a brave soul to admit that. Only a true man could publicly admit (on an internet forum) that he has a small penis.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #431 on: September 15, 2009, 04:14:37 PM »

UPDATE:

I felt like it was only fair to update all of my friends here on the current state of me and my ex Asian Mistress. I was just informed today that she stopped talking to the pothead skater boy a week after we had our little blow up. I've been working with her roommate on an apology letter, which I just sent off, and now we can all play with waiting game. I want us to place bets too. Will she never respond? If she does, how long will it be before I hear from her? A week? 2 weeks? A month? Halloween!? This is so exciting!!!

I won't be surprised if she comes back begging for your disadvantaged libido within a month.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #432 on: September 15, 2009, 04:17:57 PM »

I hope she still has the magnifine glass she'd use to find my member!
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #433 on: September 15, 2009, 04:21:14 PM »

Damn boy, I know it's fun to occasionally poke fun at oneself, but damn dude.........how would that even work?
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #434 on: September 15, 2009, 04:24:13 PM »

Damn boy, I know it's fun to occasionally poke fun at oneself, but damn dude.........how would that even work?

He'll tell her it's a scientific experiment. That's like the most erotic thing you can say to an Asian.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #435 on: September 15, 2009, 04:36:49 PM »

He'll tell her it's a scientific experiment. That's like the most erotic thing you can say to an Asian.

We actually used to measure it and make logs so she could make excel graphs. It was so much fun.

But in all seriousness, mechman has bet a month. He'd win if I hear from her by mid October. I won't reveal the prize yet.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #436 on: September 15, 2009, 04:43:26 PM »

We actually used to measure it and make logs so she could make excel graphs. It was so much fun.

But in all seriousness, mechman has bet a month. He'd win if I hear from her by mid October. I won't reveal the prize yet.

In all seriousness, I didn't bet a month before you hear from her again, I bet a month that you would either be very friendly with each other or she would be making more excel graphs if you catch my drift.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #437 on: September 15, 2009, 07:54:34 PM »

In all seriousness, I didn't bet a month before you hear from her again, I bet a month that you would either be very friendly with each other or she would be making more excel graphs if you catch my drift.

We'll see. I sent off the apology this afternoon. Her roommate said she'd try to encourage her to read it. I wanted to do something else like mail a physical something, but I don't know her address and her roommate said she'd be creeped out if I found out where she was without ever telling me.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #438 on: September 15, 2009, 08:11:34 PM »

We'll see. I sent off the apology this afternoon. Her roommate said she'd try to encourage her to read it. I wanted to do something else like mail a physical something, but I don't know her address and her roommate said she'd be creeped out if I found out where she was without ever telling me.

Wow... something sounds juicy.  Excel graphics?  Geeze.. might as well pop the question right now!

(kidding, of course)
Meeker
meekermariner
Atlas Icon

« Reply #439 on: September 16, 2009, 09:21:12 AM »

Wow... something sounds juicy.  Excel graphics?  Geeze.. might as well pop the question right now!

(kidding, of course)

This really isn't the thread to be making jokes about proposing too early.
Fmr. Pres. Duke
AHDuke99
Atlas Star

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #440 on: September 16, 2009, 01:13:33 PM »

LOL

This thread was meant to be somewhat serious, so we need to steer back on course. Anyway, no response thus far, but it's been less than 24 hours and I don't except anything for a while, if at all. Mechman is still in line for the prize.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #441 on: September 16, 2009, 07:22:39 PM »

Duke's acting creepy.
Pages: 1 ... 13 14 15 16 17 [18]  
« previous next »
Jump to: