Department of External Affairs (DOEA)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 07, 2024, 05:21:25 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Elections
  Atlas Fantasy Government (Moderators: Southern Senator North Carolina Yankee, Lumine)
  Department of External Affairs (DOEA)
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]
Author Topic: Department of External Affairs (DOEA)  (Read 21043 times)
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -0.35

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #125 on: December 03, 2009, 11:23:49 PM »

DOEA Communique

I'd just like to take a quick moment today to protest the recent attempt at banning minarets by the Swiss government.  This crucially cuts down on the religious freedom of the Muslim peoples living within Switzerland.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #126 on: December 05, 2009, 05:52:16 PM »

DOEA Communique

First of all I would like to offer to the Russian people my and the Atlasian people's condolenses following the recent fire in the Russian city of Perm.  I will make a trip to meet with President Medevev and Prime Minister Putin in regards to this terrible tragedy, recent foreign policy developments, and the Prime Minister's recent announcement that he may run again for the Presidency in 2012.  I'd also like to say that I hope the recent unrest in the Phillipines will cease within the coming weeks.  Finally I'd like to say that the Atlasian government is very much opposed to the recent actions of Uganda in the proposal of the recent anti-homosexual legislation and the actions of the Iranian government in outlawing the presence of media corespondents during the upcoming student protest rally. 
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #127 on: December 11, 2009, 05:49:02 PM »

DOEA Communique

The Atlasian Government will not be supporting Colombia's request to send former President Hugo Chavez to the Justice Court (WJC) for war crimes and crimes against humanity due to the fact that though his methods in the war were questionable, we do not feel there is sufficient evidence to prosecute for such serious charges and actions on both sides of the conflict may have been questionable. 
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #128 on: December 14, 2009, 02:31:49 PM »
« Edited: December 14, 2009, 04:14:34 PM by SOEA HappyWarrior »

The SOEA is now heading to Russia in order to speak to Prime Minister Putin and President Medvedev regarding various issues within Russia.  He will be holding a press conference tonight with the Prime Minister and President after speaking with them on various issues of the day.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

« Reply #129 on: December 14, 2009, 04:02:43 PM »

Best spell Medvedev's name right if you want productive relations. Tongue
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #130 on: December 14, 2009, 04:06:57 PM »

Best spell Medvedev's name right if you want productive relations. Tongue

Pardon, I've been in a rush all day considering this is finals week lol
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #131 on: December 16, 2009, 11:36:48 PM »

Secretary of External Affairs HappyWarrior, President Medvedev, and Prime Minister Putin walk out to the podium together.  First up to the podium is the SOEA.

Hello everyone first of all I'd just like to say that today was a very large step forward for Russo-Atlasian relations.  Myself, the President, and the Prime Minister have come to a number of agreements, which of course the Senate and President would have to approve.  First of all we have agreed that Atlasia will provide humanitarian aid in the Caucasus, which will hopefully help to calm down the brewing rebel movements of the various secession movements in the region.  This issue is especially important considering the recent terrorist attack on Russian rail lines.  In exchange the Russians will work on improving oil pipelines throughout their nation and the manner in which they connect with Europe, as well as improved diplomatic and economic relations between our two nations.  I will be returning to Atlasia with a bilateral treaty of friendship between our nations for the Senate to sign, esentially guaranteeing that we will not oppose one others interests economically or diplomatically.   
Bacon King
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.63, S: -9.49

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #132 on: December 18, 2009, 02:18:58 PM »

As Acting President, I'd like to officially and personally thank Secretary HappyWarrior for his work in strengthening our diplomatic ties to Russia.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #133 on: December 23, 2009, 10:15:52 PM »

I will be heading to both Taiwan and China following the holidays.  Also I hope to work with the GM on the previously mentioned bilateral treaty with Russia within the coming weeks.
afleitch
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #134 on: January 13, 2010, 10:51:37 AM »

I am sure that I speak for the Senate in demonstrating our distraught at the earthquake in Haiti that has filtered through the news over the past few hours and extend our condolences to the dead, wounded and displaced. Once the Secretary has reported on this matter I feel that it is appropriate for Atlasia to offer what humanitarian assistance that we can in order to ensure Haiti recovers as soon as it can.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #135 on: January 14, 2010, 12:44:11 PM »

The DoEA would like to extend its condolenses to the people of Haiti following the tragic earthquake this week.  I would be happy to assist in any such bill as you are now writing Senator Afleitch in regards to aid to Haiti.  Also I would like to discourage Haitian refugees from fleeing into the Dominican Republic and instead to stay in Haiti and aid in the restoration of their nation.

Just to let everyone know the reason my activity has been so low lately is because of my slow internet at home.  I will be returning to college next Sunday and from there I shall be making my trips to China, Taiwan, and now also Haiti.  Thank you all for your patience.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #136 on: January 14, 2010, 01:07:35 PM »

The DoEA would like to extend its condolenses to the people of Haiti following the tragic earthquake this week.  I would be happy to assist in any such bill as you are now writing Senator Afleitch in regards to aid to Haiti.  Also I would like to discourage Haitian refugees from fleeing into the Dominican Republic and instead to stay in Haiti and aid in the restoration of their nation.

Just to let everyone know the reason my activity has been so low lately is because of my slow internet at home.  I will be returning to college next Sunday and from there I shall be making my trips to China, Taiwan, and now also Haiti.  Thank you all for your patience.

Whoops! Hope I didn't step on your toes in proposing the relief bill in the Senate just now, Aflteich.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #137 on: February 14, 2010, 01:23:59 PM »

Communique

The DOEA would like to hereby condemn the recent Iranian nuclear ambitions, a nuclear Iran will only destabilize an already volatile region.  We will try entering into diplomatic means of preventing this outcome no matter what.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #138 on: February 23, 2010, 01:08:05 PM »

Just to let everyone know I will be retiring from my position as SOEA following President-elect Afleitch's inauguration.  I hope to allow him to appoint his own cabinet.  If he would like me to continue on in this capacity if I do lose the Senatorial election to take his place in the Senate I will of course do so.  Though recently I have slackened in my activity I am proud of how I performed in this role and I hope to be well remembered for it.
AndrewTX
AndrewCT
Junior Chimp

« Reply #139 on: February 23, 2010, 01:10:58 PM »

I think that you have done a terrific job in this office, and you should be proud of how well you've done.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #140 on: February 24, 2010, 12:01:48 PM »

I think that you have done a terrific job in this office, and you should be proud of how well you've done.

Absolutely.
HappyWarrior
hannibal
Junior Chimp

Political Matrix

« Reply #141 on: March 05, 2010, 10:37:52 AM »

I will hereby be resigning the office of Secretary of External Affairs in order to allow the incoming President to make his choice as to who he wishes to have in his cabinet.  I'd like to thank President Lief for his appointing of me, as well as the people who have gotten me here.  I simply hope I have served adequetly in my office and that whomsoever succeeds me shall carry on what has been done recently.
Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 [6]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies