Netanyahu: Rahm Emanuel a "self-hating Jew"
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 06:19:30 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  International General Discussion (Moderators: afleitch, Hash)
  Netanyahu: Rahm Emanuel a "self-hating Jew"
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Netanyahu: Rahm Emanuel a "self-hating Jew"  (Read 2251 times)
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 10, 2009, 01:40:02 PM »

Haaretz

You must be logged in to read this quote.

Normally this kind of racist horsesh**t (the equivalent of calling blacks "Uncle Tom" or "house n") is shoveled around by Zionist shills in the media -not political leaders- and dumped on people like Noam Chomsky or Norman Finkelstein. What exactly has Rahm Emanuel, or David Axelrod done to deserve this kind of thing? -which should be considered a badge of honor, by the way.
Swing low, sweet chariot. Comin' for to carry me home.
jmfcst
Atlas Icon
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 10, 2009, 03:58:19 PM »

Normally this kind of racist horsesh**t (the equivalent of calling blacks "Uncle Tom" or "house n") is shoveled around by Zionist shills in the media -not political leaders- and dumped on people like Noam Chomsky or Norman Finkelstein. What exactly has Rahm Emanuel, or David Axelrod done to deserve this kind of thing? -which should be considered a badge of honor, by the way.

why, because you're also an anti-Zionist and also hate them?
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.87, S: -3.83

P P
« Reply #2 on: July 10, 2009, 04:07:59 PM »

Netanyahu : a self-loving idiot.
Scam of God
Einzige
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.19, S: -9.91

« Reply #3 on: July 10, 2009, 04:31:12 PM »

why, because you're also an anti-Zionist and also hate them?

Yes, absolutely.

Consider the spasms of rage you'd fly into if I said you were the religious equivalent of a "wigger", trying to adopt the cultural mores of a people you have no shared identity in common with. I'd be condemned as a bigot, wouldn't I? How, then, is it appropriate for a racist cocksucker like Netanyahu to get a free pass on this?
Magic 8-Ball
mrk
YaBB God
Czech Republic

« Reply #4 on: July 10, 2009, 10:45:56 PM »

My favorite part.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

« Reply #5 on: July 10, 2009, 11:16:42 PM »

This guy is an idiot.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #6 on: July 10, 2009, 11:20:18 PM »

Despite my opinion toward Israel, I have never found the Palestinean terrorists anything but disgusting, but I can say that if Hamas blew up Netanyahu I wouldn't shed a single tear.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #7 on: July 11, 2009, 11:32:14 AM »

phk
phknrocket1k
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.42, S: -1.22

« Reply #8 on: July 11, 2009, 12:11:13 PM »

Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #9 on: July 12, 2009, 02:28:14 AM »

So does opposing terrorist acts committed by IRA terrorists and not ordering Guinness at a bar make me a "self-hating Irish"?
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #10 on: July 12, 2009, 02:46:55 AM »

So does opposing terrorist acts committed by IRA terrorists and not ordering Guinness at a bar make me a "self-hating Irish"?

Thank you for not being a giant fucking idiot like a very large portion of Irish-Americans are.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #11 on: July 12, 2009, 03:27:10 AM »
« Edited: July 12, 2009, 04:12:38 AM by Mechman »

Thank you for not being a giant fucking idiot like a very large portion of Irish-Americans are.

You're welcome.
I thought it would more clearly illustrate the point people like you and Einzige have been making all along about the whole Israel thing. Just because some dudes who are the same ancestry as you do bad shit doesn't mean you have to support it. As far as I'm concerned, Ireland has never done anything for me, why the hell should I give a damn about that country? In fact I'll retract what I said about being "Irish", I'm not Irish, I'm fucking American. And unless I change my citizenship, it'll stay that way.

Likewise American Jews, what the hell has Israel done for you lately? Oh yeah, they killed 34 of your fellow countrymen on board the USS Liberty, what a great act!
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #12 on: July 12, 2009, 03:28:42 AM »

They also stole US nuclear secrets. Oh and check out this: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mordechai_Vanunu
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #13 on: July 12, 2009, 05:14:30 AM »

Now, please don't generalize that to all Israelis. There's many Israelis who don't like what Netanyahu is doing, who would like peace and have nothing against palestinians.
pogo stick
JewishConservative
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 12, 2009, 10:55:03 AM »

Now, please don't generalize that to all Israelis. There's many Israelis who don't like what Netanyahu is doing, who would like peace and have nothing against palestinians.

And who gave you the right to claim that a majority of Israel is not Conservative? Israeli Jews don't vote as liberally as American Jews.

Let's face it though, Jews in America give Democrats  the same margins as Blacks do.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #15 on: July 12, 2009, 11:41:11 AM »

And who gave you the right to claim that a majority of Israel is not Conservative? Israeli Jews don't vote as liberally as American Jews.

Let's face it though, Jews in America give Democrats  the same margins as Blacks do.

Are you speaking about my first statement or are you including the two others ? Netanyahu received a relative majority, and in fact he received less votes than Livni. As for the two others, you will not convince me that the majority of Israelis are primarily anti-palestinians and want to resolve this question by violence only because you do.
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #16 on: July 12, 2009, 12:52:47 PM »

Of course. But I don't think anyone in this thread claimed that is so, or that the actions of the Israeli government are supported and represent all of their citizens anymore than Bush's CIA torturers represent me or the sinking of the Greenpeace ship represents you.
Antonio the Sixth
Antonio V
Atlas Institution
United States

Political Matrix

P P
« Reply #17 on: July 12, 2009, 02:19:45 PM »

Of course. But I don't think anyone in this thread claimed that is so, or that the actions of the Israeli government are supported and represent all of their citizens anymore than Bush's CIA torturers represent me or the sinking of the Greenpeace ship represents you.

Very good words. Smiley
The Mikado
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #18 on: July 12, 2009, 02:58:51 PM »

Quick question:

The current Israeli Government is Likud, Yisrael Beiteinu, Shas, Labor, UTJ, and "The Jewish Home." (Not really familiar with that last one.)

I have to ask how the hell this government works.  I mean, at least Labor and Kadima were on something like the same page in the previous coalition.  But this coalition puts hawkish center right, religious identity right, ethnic identity right, and center left all together, all groups with extensive disagreements with each other.  How does this make any sense at all?
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 12, 2009, 03:11:25 PM »

Is this guy actually tying to get me to approve of Rahm Emanuel?
MASHED POTATOES. VOTE!
Kalwejt
Atlas Institution

« Reply #20 on: July 12, 2009, 03:43:28 PM »

Agreed in 100%
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #21 on: July 14, 2009, 07:13:47 PM »

Quick question:

The current Israeli Government is Likud, Yisrael Beiteinu, Shas, Labor, UTJ, and "The Jewish Home." (Not really familiar with that last one.)

I have to ask how the hell this government works.  I mean, at least Labor and Kadima were on something like the same page in the previous coalition.  But this coalition puts hawkish center right, religious identity right, ethnic identity right, and center left all together, all groups with extensive disagreements with each other.  How does this make any sense at all?

Labor is irrelevant, don't worry about them. But Israel is inherently unstable, with its parliamentary supremacy and extreme PR. A unified right-wing front is as normal as things get.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies