Opinion of Richius
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 19, 2024, 05:49:01 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Opinion of Richius
« previous next »
Pages: 1 2 [3]
Poll
Question: Opinion of Richius
Freedom Fighter

Horrible Person

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 68

Author Topic: Opinion of Richius  (Read 6010 times)
Frodo
Atlas Star
United States

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #50 on: August 15, 2009, 10:02:56 PM »

One of Stormfront's best...in intellectual heft, that is.  Tongue
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #51 on: August 15, 2009, 10:09:40 PM »

Richius is gay?

Is that why he hates women?
MaxQue
Atlas Icon
Canada

« Reply #52 on: August 15, 2009, 10:16:36 PM »

Richius is gay?

From what I read, that is on the other side. He doesn't hate women because he is gay, he is gay because he hates women.
Alexander Hamilton
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 0.58, S: -5.13

« Reply #53 on: August 15, 2009, 10:18:20 PM »

Richius is gay?

From what I read, that is on the other side. He doesn't hate women because he is gay, he is gay because he hates women.

That is despicable. He also tries to justify tax cheats. He should realize that by saying it's okay to cheat on taxes, he's only helping Democrats, i.e. Daschle, Geithner, etc.
Democratic Hawk
LucysBeau
Atlas Icon
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: 2.43

« Reply #54 on: August 17, 2009, 08:22:23 PM »

I remember he and I disagreeing that it was his right to be paid $1 an hour if he so wanted it, even though he was entitled to a minimum wage of $7.50 (or something like that)
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #55 on: August 17, 2009, 08:25:17 PM »

The guy has some serious mental problems.  As I've said before, he's an egomaniac and likely has psychopathic tendencies with his complete lack of sympathy or empathy for others.

No, lack of empathy doesn't mean you're strong.. it means there's something wrong with you. 
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #56 on: August 17, 2009, 09:37:22 PM »

Blacks do not come in "extremely super smart" just "above average" at best, as average is defined by the mean intelligence of the white or Asian population.

Well, seeing as black people can't be "extremely super smart" and you are against mixed race relationships because the children are "bastard children", and as I recall you've pretty much stated that the genetics of black people are inferior in the grounds of intelligence, I would like you to explain something to me. A few months ago a two year old child, Elise Tan Roberts, was admitted to MENSA as its youngest member with a genius level IQ of 156. That's the top .2 percent, so I think that qualifies as "extremely super smart".

Here's the thing - her father is a black man. As far as I know he isn't a genius, and neither is her mother. Since she's a girl, she has her father's X chromosome. Some rather decent science has shown that the X chromosome is linked to intelligence, which is why we see wider diversity in men's intelligence compared to women. Having two sort of averages things out. So, shouldn't this mixed race child not be a genius since she's the result of a mixed race relationship involving a black man? Being the bastard child of a mongrel relationship, as you so non-hatefully put it, wouldn't his black genes drag her down?
True Federalist (진정한 연방 주의자)
Ernest
Moderators
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #57 on: August 17, 2009, 09:45:34 PM »

Not exactly your best choice of an example to prove your point JD.  IQ tests for pre-adults are problematic in reliability when it comes to predicting adult intelligence.  An IQ test for a 2 year old is absurd, since the result could simply indicate that she is developing her adult intelligence earlier than usual.  Few child prodigies retain their exceptionalism as an adult.
John Dibble
Atlas Icon
Japan

« Reply #58 on: August 18, 2009, 06:20:39 AM »

Not exactly your best choice of an example to prove your point JD.  IQ tests for pre-adults are problematic in reliability when it comes to predicting adult intelligence.  An IQ test for a 2 year old is absurd, since the result could simply indicate that she is developing her adult intelligence earlier than usual.  Few child prodigies retain their exceptionalism as an adult.

Possibly, but according to his logic mixed race "bastard children" shouldn't be so exceptional in the first place.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #59 on: August 24, 2009, 05:04:51 AM »

HP

For the record, I most certainly do not believe that storebought or Mike Keller are black. Just saying.

And you're a idiot and racist.

I can't help but think the one thing that would draw you to this conclusion is just some of the posts ( personal details) that I have let be known.   Yes, some things that I'm into.. one could draw the conclusion that "he must be a white boy".  Funny because my BF likes to tease me about some of those things and call me "white boi" ( doesn't help that I'm mixed race).    To some white people like Ehead blacks are suppose to act and do certain things. 

Just couldn't help but jump on this when i saw it.  When it comes to atlas Ehead may be right on a lot , but he looks like a idiot for saying Mike Keller is not black LOL    Really?  I must be white now LOL
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #60 on: August 24, 2009, 09:30:51 AM »

lol, lying about your race online is almost as dumb as lying about your gender.
MK
Mike Keller
United States

« Reply #61 on: August 24, 2009, 10:31:10 AM »

It's in a way funny that some think im not black, but kinda makes me mad at the same time.   

If only they knew.
TeePee4Prez
Flyers2004
Atlas Icon

« Reply #62 on: August 24, 2009, 07:02:29 PM »

Should watch C.S.A. The Movie.  It would be the ideal society for him provided he lives here and not Canada.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #63 on: August 24, 2009, 07:20:59 PM »

And, well, hmm, genetics is a bit more complicated than the scheme he lays out... gender differences don't necessarily need to correspond to sex chromosomes, and, even if they do, well, every chromosome has an impact on everything, basically, and... well... it's complicated Tongue

Obviously his point that black people aren't incapable of genius is true; even ignoring findings which seem to suggest that IQ differences between races are not the result of genetic differences, Richius needs to learn what a bell curve is.  But...
Pages: 1 2 [3]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies