Nevada Precinct Vote (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 02:55:30 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  U.S. Presidential Election Results
  2008 U.S. Presidential Election Results (Moderator: Dereich)
  Nevada Precinct Vote (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Nevada Precinct Vote  (Read 7968 times)
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« on: July 16, 2009, 03:18:37 PM »

Nice!  do you have the original election returns documents from the counties?  you can see the partial IL city and town map started here.  IN township/place map would be nice as well.  BTW, if you like, we've been putting some of these docs on the atlas wiki pages.  I'm happy to set you up with an account.

Enjoy,
Dave
ElectionAtlas
Atlas Proginator
YaBB God
United States

P P P
« Reply #1 on: July 16, 2009, 04:40:22 PM »

To Dave : most of the stuff I have that you don't have from Illinois has come through the mail.  Probably half the stuff from Kentucky has been an unexpected envelope in the mail.  Most of the stuff I have gotten through e-mail I have posted in scribd so I don't have to save all of it.  In Indiana I think I have only called Kosciusko and Vigo because they had pretty large cities.

In my email I have Dekalb Indiana.   I also have Bureau IL, Knox IL, Lagrange IN, Marion IN, Marshall IN, Tippecanoe and Vermilion IL.

In spite of what it may look like I'm very low tech and not real savvy when it comes to doing stuff.  Everything I can do is pretty simple and basic. 

Thanks - any chance on the mail ones you can scan or forward the paper copies to me?  Also send me your files in your email - I need most of them.  I'm dleip at this url (uselectionatlas.org).

Great stuff!
Dave
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies