California voter demographics by county (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 04:24:43 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  Political Geography & Demographics (Moderators: muon2, 100% pro-life no matter what)
  California voter demographics by county (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: California voter demographics by county  (Read 31500 times)
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« on: July 19, 2009, 06:07:14 PM »

Jews in lightly populated conservative counties where they are few in number percentage wise as well, would seem to have blended in, haven't they? Granted the sample error is large for such a small one, but so far, it seems to be a consistent pattern. I guess the real test will be when we see what the Jewish numbers are in Orange County, which has about 150,000 Jews.

The Jewish numbers in Kern County are pretty extraordinary. Maybe they are Jews 4 Jesus?
Brittain33
brittain33
Moderators
Atlas Star

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 08:30:09 AM »
« Edited: July 20, 2009, 08:31:43 AM by brittain33 »

I had no idea there were that many Jews in such places as Madera, Kern, Fresno, Kings.

Surprises me, too. Perhaps it's like how there are no parts of New Jersey or Connecticut where there isn't at least a small number of Jews... some people will always diffuse out from the main urban centers. Las Vegas has a relatively large Jewish population, including the mayor and congresswoman.

Also, Jews vote in higher percentages than the general population, especially in places with huge numbers of non-citizens and people living in poverty like the Central Valley.
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies