Birthers Alert!!!
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
March 28, 2024, 06:51:37 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Birthers Alert!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3
Author Topic: Birthers Alert!!!  (Read 7061 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 20, 2009, 02:13:30 PM »

Wow!

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/20/challenges_to_obamas_citizenship_grow.html

How long till we hear a congressman or a senator ranting on the floor of congress about Obama's birth certificate?
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 02:17:50 PM »

LOL at Birthers.........  Roll Eyes
Rob
Bob
Junior Chimp
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 02:18:07 PM »

How long till we hear a congressman or a senator ranting on the floor of congress about Obama's birth certificate?

If Bill Sali were still around, he would have risen to the occasion already. As it is, I think we can count on someone like Michelle Bachmann or Jim Inhofe to express their concerns eventually.
Verily
Cuivienen
Atlas Icon

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 02:18:40 PM »

Bill Posey has already embraced birtherism.
Ban my account ffs!
snowguy716
Atlas Star
Austria

« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 02:29:05 PM »

Leave it to Michelle to open her gash and start spewing about that.

"And frankly, Chris, I'm just a little concerned that our president may not be who he says he is.  I think we need to have a congressional committee headed by Republicans that investigates the patriotism of our Democrat party members.  This is America, land of the free, and we need to make sure our elected officials love this country."
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 02:31:42 PM »

Leave it to Michelle to open her gash and start spewing about that.

"And frankly, Chris, I'm just a little concerned that our president may not be who he says he is.  I think we need to have a congressional committee headed by Republicans that investigates the patriotism of our Democrat party members.  This is America, land of the free, and we need to make sure our elected officials love this country."

Is it true that Bachmann will soon be made an honorary citizen of Oklahoma?
JSojourner
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 02:32:46 PM »

Even Coburn is not a birther.  Yeesh.

And birthers...just hold on tight to your little conspiracy theory because...

Hash
Hashemite
Moderators
Atlas Superstar
Colombia

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 02:56:55 PM »

Wow, look at that bunch of retards. Especially that stupid bitch.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 04:07:44 PM »

And everyone says Republicans aren't crazy.
ChrisJG777
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -8.00

« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 06:04:59 PM »
« Edited: July 22, 2009, 01:07:14 PM by ChrisJG777 »

Wow!

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/20/challenges_to_obamas_citizenship_grow.html

New floor rule: from now on the only people allowed to comment and ask questions are ones who do not have half a dry-roasted peanut substituting for their brain.  Tongue
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 07:27:19 PM »

These people are just as ridiculous as the morons who tried to start conspiracy theories about Bush, Diebold, and Ohio in 2004.  The continuing trend of fringe elements of the opposing side questioning the legitimacy of the President of the United States is dangerous to our country.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 11:44:21 AM »
« Edited: July 21, 2009, 11:46:26 AM by px75 »

Guess which big-time cable network journalist(?) is using his bully pulpit to embrace and promote the birther conspiracy theories.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/21/just_asking.html

Ahh, nothing like your liberal media at work!
CJK
United States

« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 07:09:55 PM »

I think the birthers are insane, but I don't understand why Obama doesn't produce the long-form birth certificate to end this. Maybe he's stoking this deliberately to make the activist right look stupid.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 07:42:33 PM »

I think the birthers are insane, but I don't understand why Obama doesn't produce the long-form birth certificate to end this. Maybe he's stoking this deliberately to make the activist right look stupid.

Probably for the same reason he doesn't produce evidence that he doesn't beat his wife.......it's so phucking ridiculous.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 07:43:25 PM »

Yep, that's it, you caught us. Damn.
Wiz in Wis

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 07:48:05 PM »

Ok... you do the same. I believe you will be told by the locale with the record that it cannot be removed, and that state sealed official copies are the only thing you can get. See, they wouldn't want people's original leaving the archives to be stolen, damaged, or destroyed. If you look up the pdf that the birthers reject, it clearly states that "this copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding." [HRS 338-13(b), 338-15]. Obama can't send a staffer to stroll into the Honolulu clerk's office and demand the original... even he couldn't do it.. the only thing the will give him is the copy
CJK
United States

« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 08:13:33 PM »
« Edited: July 21, 2009, 08:17:14 PM by CJK »

Ok... you do the same. I believe you will be told by the locale with the record that it cannot be removed, and that state sealed official copies are the only thing you can get. See, they wouldn't want people's original leaving the archives to be stolen, damaged, or destroyed. If you look up the pdf that the birthers reject, it clearly states that "this copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding." [HRS 338-13(b), 338-15]. Obama can't send a staffer to stroll into the Honolulu clerk's office and demand the original... even he couldn't do it.. the only thing the will give him is the copy

He's the President of the United States, not some nobody off the streets. Of course he should be able to get it or even just get the copy. Do you have a citation stating that this is the reason he doesn't do it?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 12:50:59 AM »

He's the President of the United States, not some nobody off the streets. Of course he should be able to get it or even just get the copy. Do you have a citation stating that this is the reason he doesn't do it?

Uhh.... Excuse me, but I think that even the President of the United States can't do whatever he wants if it means breaking the law.
If the law prohibits the state from producing the long certificate then no matter what Obama says, they won't.
Lunar
Atlas Superstar
Ireland, Republic of
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 02:59:56 AM »

Why would Obama want his enemies to stop fracturing?

It's not like anyone who believes this citizenship crap would be remotely willing to consider or support him, it's just a handy medium for them to channel their racism.

As far as which sitting Congressman will be the first to declare Obama wasn't born in the US (the "birther bill" only requires future presidents to produce them)....don't we already know who that will be?  it rhymes with Shashell Shachmann
Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 03:02:41 AM »

Why would Obama want his enemies to stop fracturing?

It's not like anyone who believes this citizenship crap would be remotely willing to consider or support him, it's just a handy medium for them to channel their racism.

As far as which sitting Congressman will be the first to declare Obama wasn't born in the US (the "birther bill" only requires future presidents to produce them)....don't we already know who that will be?  it rhymes with Shashell Shachmann

Yep. Can't we count on Bachmann to be the source of all Congressional controversy by now?
CJK
United States

« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 06:49:34 AM »

Uhh.... Excuse me, but I think that even the President of the United States can't do whatever he wants if it means breaking the law.
If the law prohibits the state from producing the long certificate then no matter what Obama says, they won't.

Don't give us that garbage. You know as well as I do that he can get at least a copy whenever he wants to. And again, where is the evidence that this is the primary reason it hasn't been done?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 06:58:03 AM »

Don't give us that garbage. You know as well as I do that he can get at least a copy whenever he wants to. And again, where is the evidence that this is the primary reason it hasn't been done?

Are you daft? Just go a page back and there you will see a copy of his certificate.
Marokai has put it up as his signature.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix

« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2009, 07:03:03 AM »

Are you daft? Just go a page back and there you will see a copy of his certificate.

Who's this Marokai fellow? Bet he's a lib.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2009, 07:08:19 AM »

Who's this Marokai fellow? Bet he's a lib.

I reckon he is a Big City Elitist too.
Probably he looks down to real americans from Ohio like CJK.
Eraserhead
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 07:14:40 AM »

I personally think the whole birther movement is to distract from Rahmbo' dual citizenship since he is the one really pully the strings. I think the women who is promoting this birther stuff is Israeli.

okay
Pages: [1] 2 3  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies