Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
October 21, 2014, 11:49:39 am
HomePredMockPollEVCalcAFEWIKIHelpLogin Register
News: Please delete your old personal messages.

+  Atlas Forum
|-+  General Politics
| |-+  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: True Federalist, Former Moderate, Badger)
| | |-+  Birthers Alert!!!
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2 3 Print
Author Topic: Birthers Alert!!!  (Read 5112 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix
E: -2.58, S: -5.22

View Profile
« on: July 20, 2009, 02:13:30 pm »
Ignore

Wow!

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/20/challenges_to_obamas_citizenship_grow.html

How long till we hear a congressman or a senator ranting on the floor of congress about Obama's birth certificate?

Bob Findley: "You're a real dyed-in-the-wool son-of-a-bitch. Anyone ever told you that?"
Steve Everett: "Just close friends and family,"

Clint Eastwood's "True Crime", 1999.
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 02:17:50 pm »
Ignore

LOL at Birthers.........  Roll Eyes

And let's be honest, Obama could take a selfie of his junk in the bathroom mirror with his BlackBerry, have it transferred to canvas and you'd have people saying it ought to be hung in the National Gallery.
Rob
Bob
YaBB God
United States
Political Matrix
E: -6.32, S: -9.39

View Profile
« Reply #2 on: July 20, 2009, 02:18:07 pm »
Ignore

How long till we hear a congressman or a senator ranting on the floor of congress about Obama's birth certificate?

If Bill Sali were still around, he would have risen to the occasion already. As it is, I think we can count on someone like Michelle Bachmann or Jim Inhofe to express their concerns eventually.

Here’s what Sarah Palin represents: being a fat fucking pig who pins “Country First” buttons on his man titties and chants “U-S-A! U-S-A!” at the top of his lungs while his kids live off credit cards and Saudis buy up all the mortgages in Kansas.
Verily
Cuivienen
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: 1.81, S: -6.78

View Profile
« Reply #3 on: July 20, 2009, 02:18:40 pm »
Ignore

Bill Posey has already embraced birtherism.
Snowguy716
snowguy716
YaBB God
Austria

Political Matrix
E: -5.81, S: -8.52

View Profile
« Reply #4 on: July 20, 2009, 02:29:05 pm »
Ignore

Leave it to Michelle to open her gash and start spewing about that.

"And frankly, Chris, I'm just a little concerned that our president may not be who he says he is.  I think we need to have a congressional committee headed by Republicans that investigates the patriotism of our Democrat party members.  This is America, land of the free, and we need to make sure our elected officials love this country."

"Above and beyond the question of how to grow the economy there is a legitimate concern about how to grow the quality of our lives."
-Paul Wellstone

Minnesota Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party
Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #5 on: July 20, 2009, 02:31:42 pm »
Ignore

Leave it to Michelle to open her gash and start spewing about that.

"And frankly, Chris, I'm just a little concerned that our president may not be who he says he is.  I think we need to have a congressional committee headed by Republicans that investigates the patriotism of our Democrat party members.  This is America, land of the free, and we need to make sure our elected officials love this country."

Is it true that Bachmann will soon be made an honorary citizen of Oklahoma?

Bob Findley: "You're a real dyed-in-the-wool son-of-a-bitch. Anyone ever told you that?"

JSojourner
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: -8.65, S: -6.94

View Profile
« Reply #6 on: July 20, 2009, 02:32:46 pm »
Ignore

Even Coburn is not a birther.  Yeesh.

And birthers...just hold on tight to your little conspiracy theory because...

PASOK Leader Hashemite
Hashemite
Moderators
YaBB God
South Africa

Political Matrix
E: -1.29, S: -7.30

P P P

View Profile WWW
« Reply #7 on: July 20, 2009, 02:56:55 pm »
Ignore

Wow, look at that bunch of retards. Especially that stupid bitch.

Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #8 on: July 20, 2009, 04:07:44 pm »
Ignore

And everyone says Republicans aren't crazy.

ChrisJG777
YaBB God
United Kingdom

Political Matrix
E: -5.42, S: -8.00

View Profile
« Reply #9 on: July 20, 2009, 06:04:59 pm »
Ignore

Wow!

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/20/challenges_to_obamas_citizenship_grow.html

New floor rule: from now on the only people allowed to comment and ask questions are ones who do not have half a dry-roasted peanut substituting for their brain.  Tongue
« Last Edit: July 22, 2009, 01:07:14 pm by ChrisJG777 »Logged

Political Matrix scores

This space for rent.
This space also for rent.
This space not for rent.
This space possibly up for rent.
This space for rent only on months ending in the letter "Y".
Bleeding heart conservative, HTMLdon
htmldon
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 1.03, S: -2.26

View Profile
« Reply #10 on: July 20, 2009, 07:27:19 pm »
Ignore

These people are just as ridiculous as the morons who tried to start conspiracy theories about Bush, Diebold, and Ohio in 2004.  The continuing trend of fringe elements of the opposing side questioning the legitimacy of the President of the United States is dangerous to our country.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #11 on: July 21, 2009, 11:44:21 am »
Ignore

Guess which big-time cable network journalist(?) is using his bully pulpit to embrace and promote the birther conspiracy theories.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/21/just_asking.html

Ahh, nothing like your liberal media at work!
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 11:46:26 am by px75 »Logged

CJK
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #12 on: July 21, 2009, 07:09:55 pm »
Ignore

I think the birthers are insane, but I don't understand why Obama doesn't produce the long-form birth certificate to end this. Maybe he's stoking this deliberately to make the activist right look stupid.
Grumps
GM3PRP
YaBB God
Korea, Democratic People's Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #13 on: July 21, 2009, 07:42:33 pm »
Ignore

I think the birthers are insane, but I don't understand why Obama doesn't produce the long-form birth certificate to end this. Maybe he's stoking this deliberately to make the activist right look stupid.

Probably for the same reason he doesn't produce evidence that he doesn't beat his wife.......it's so phucking ridiculous.

And let's be honest, Obama could take a selfie of his junk in the bathroom mirror with his BlackBerry, have it transferred to canvas and you'd have people saying it ought to be hung in the National Gallery.
Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #14 on: July 21, 2009, 07:43:25 pm »
Ignore

Yep, that's it, you caught us. Damn.

Wiz from Wis in Mass
Wiz in Wis
YaBB God

Political Matrix
E: -4.00, S: -5.57

View Profile WWW
« Reply #15 on: July 21, 2009, 07:48:05 pm »
Ignore

Ok... you do the same. I believe you will be told by the locale with the record that it cannot be removed, and that state sealed official copies are the only thing you can get. See, they wouldn't want people's original leaving the archives to be stolen, damaged, or destroyed. If you look up the pdf that the birthers reject, it clearly states that "this copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding." [HRS 338-13(b), 338-15]. Obama can't send a staffer to stroll into the Honolulu clerk's office and demand the original... even he couldn't do it.. the only thing the will give him is the copy
CJK
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #16 on: July 21, 2009, 08:13:33 pm »
Ignore

Ok... you do the same. I believe you will be told by the locale with the record that it cannot be removed, and that state sealed official copies are the only thing you can get. See, they wouldn't want people's original leaving the archives to be stolen, damaged, or destroyed. If you look up the pdf that the birthers reject, it clearly states that "this copy serves as prima facie evidence of the fact of birth in any court proceeding." [HRS 338-13(b), 338-15]. Obama can't send a staffer to stroll into the Honolulu clerk's office and demand the original... even he couldn't do it.. the only thing the will give him is the copy

He's the President of the United States, not some nobody off the streets. Of course he should be able to get it or even just get the copy. Do you have a citation stating that this is the reason he doesn't do it?
« Last Edit: July 21, 2009, 08:17:14 pm by CJK »Logged
Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #17 on: July 22, 2009, 12:50:59 am »
Ignore

He's the President of the United States, not some nobody off the streets. Of course he should be able to get it or even just get the copy. Do you have a citation stating that this is the reason he doesn't do it?

Uhh.... Excuse me, but I think that even the President of the United States can't do whatever he wants if it means breaking the law.
If the law prohibits the state from producing the long certificate then no matter what Obama says, they won't.

Lunar
Moderators
YaBB God
Ireland, Republic of
View Profile
« Reply #18 on: July 22, 2009, 02:59:56 am »
Ignore

Why would Obama want his enemies to stop fracturing?

It's not like anyone who believes this citizenship crap would be remotely willing to consider or support him, it's just a handy medium for them to channel their racism.

As far as which sitting Congressman will be the first to declare Obama wasn't born in the US (the "birther bill" only requires future presidents to produce them)....don't we already know who that will be?  it rhymes with Shashell Shachmann

this is real
IDS Judicial Overlord PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
YaBB God
United States

Political Matrix
E: 7.35, S: -4.35

View Profile
« Reply #19 on: July 22, 2009, 03:02:41 am »
Ignore

Why would Obama want his enemies to stop fracturing?

It's not like anyone who believes this citizenship crap would be remotely willing to consider or support him, it's just a handy medium for them to channel their racism.

As far as which sitting Congressman will be the first to declare Obama wasn't born in the US (the "birther bill" only requires future presidents to produce them)....don't we already know who that will be?  it rhymes with Shashell Shachmann

Yep. Can't we count on Bachmann to be the source of all Congressional controversy by now?

CJK
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #20 on: July 22, 2009, 06:49:34 am »
Ignore

Uhh.... Excuse me, but I think that even the President of the United States can't do whatever he wants if it means breaking the law.
If the law prohibits the state from producing the long certificate then no matter what Obama says, they won't.

Don't give us that garbage. You know as well as I do that he can get at least a copy whenever he wants to. And again, where is the evidence that this is the primary reason it hasn't been done?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #21 on: July 22, 2009, 06:58:03 am »
Ignore

Don't give us that garbage. You know as well as I do that he can get at least a copy whenever he wants to. And again, where is the evidence that this is the primary reason it hasn't been done?

Are you daft? Just go a page back and there you will see a copy of his certificate.
Marokai has put it up as his signature.

Marokai Besieged
Marokai Blue
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #22 on: July 22, 2009, 07:03:03 am »
Ignore

Are you daft? Just go a page back and there you will see a copy of his certificate.

Who's this Marokai fellow? Bet he's a lib.

Landslide Lyndon
px75
YaBB God
Greece

Political Matrix

View Profile
« Reply #23 on: July 22, 2009, 07:08:19 am »
Ignore

Who's this Marokai fellow? Bet he's a lib.

I reckon he is a Big City Elitist too.
Probably he looks down to real americans from Ohio like CJK.

Eraserhead
YaBB God
United States

View Profile
« Reply #24 on: July 22, 2009, 07:14:40 am »
Ignore

I personally think the whole birther movement is to distract from Rahmbo' dual citizenship since he is the one really pully the strings. I think the women who is promoting this birther stuff is Israeli.

okay

Pages: [1] 2 3 Print 
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Logout