Birthers Alert!!! (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:53:38 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  General Politics
  U.S. General Discussion (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, Chancellor Tanterterg)
  Birthers Alert!!! (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Birthers Alert!!!  (Read 7159 times)
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« on: July 20, 2009, 02:13:30 PM »

Wow!

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/20/challenges_to_obamas_citizenship_grow.html

How long till we hear a congressman or a senator ranting on the floor of congress about Obama's birth certificate?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #1 on: July 20, 2009, 02:31:42 PM »

Leave it to Michelle to open her gash and start spewing about that.

"And frankly, Chris, I'm just a little concerned that our president may not be who he says he is.  I think we need to have a congressional committee headed by Republicans that investigates the patriotism of our Democrat party members.  This is America, land of the free, and we need to make sure our elected officials love this country."

Is it true that Bachmann will soon be made an honorary citizen of Oklahoma?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #2 on: July 21, 2009, 11:44:21 AM »
« Edited: July 21, 2009, 11:46:26 AM by px75 »

Guess which big-time cable network journalist(?) is using his bully pulpit to embrace and promote the birther conspiracy theories.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/21/just_asking.html

Ahh, nothing like your liberal media at work!
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #3 on: July 22, 2009, 12:50:59 AM »

He's the President of the United States, not some nobody off the streets. Of course he should be able to get it or even just get the copy. Do you have a citation stating that this is the reason he doesn't do it?

Uhh.... Excuse me, but I think that even the President of the United States can't do whatever he wants if it means breaking the law.
If the law prohibits the state from producing the long certificate then no matter what Obama says, they won't.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #4 on: July 22, 2009, 06:58:03 AM »

Don't give us that garbage. You know as well as I do that he can get at least a copy whenever he wants to. And again, where is the evidence that this is the primary reason it hasn't been done?

Are you daft? Just go a page back and there you will see a copy of his certificate.
Marokai has put it up as his signature.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #5 on: July 22, 2009, 07:08:19 AM »

Don't give us that garbage. You know as well as I do that he can get at least a copy whenever he wants to. And again, where is the evidence that this is the primary reason it hasn't been done?

Are you daft? Just go a page back and there you will see a copy of his certificate.
Marokai has put it up as his signature.

Who's this Marokai fellow? Bet he's a lib.

I reckon he is a Big City Elitist too.
Probably he looks down to real americans from Ohio like CJK.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #6 on: July 23, 2009, 12:33:53 AM »

I guess you (px75) are a joke poster then. There's no other explanation for someone who calls you stupid after having to be corrected due to their own ignorance.

Oh, yeah, you can drop your "independent" masquerade too. Everything you have done is to shill for Dems and insult everyone who ideologically disagree with you.

This will be my final post here unless someone can give a real response as to why Obama will not release a copy of information to respond the "smears" he's so eager to crush.

Yeah, that's right kid. Go on and hold your breath till Obama shows you his birth certificate.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #7 on: July 27, 2009, 11:55:44 AM »

Come on, you knew it was coming. I'm only surprised what took him so long.

http://politicalwire.com/archives/2009/07/27/inhofe_says_birthers_have_a_point.html
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #8 on: July 27, 2009, 04:02:28 PM »

LOL!

Who was that loser who pretended to be looking for pens?
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 02:03:47 AM »

Here is something interesting:

http://www.salon.com/politics/war_room/feature/2009/07/24/klein_dobbs/index.html

"In 2001 - the state of Hawaii Health Department went paperless. Paper documents were discarded. The official record of Obama's birth is now an official ELECTRONIC record Janice Okubo, spokeswoman for the Health Department told the Honolulu Star Bulletin, "At that time, all information for births from 1908 (on) was put into electronic files for consistent reporting," she said."

Waiting for Carl's latest conspiracy rationalisation.
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #10 on: July 29, 2009, 02:05:17 PM »

http://tpmdc.talkingpointsmemo.com/2009/07/roy-blunt-birtherism-a-legitimate-question-obama-has-produced-no-health-records-no-birth-certificate.php
Landslide Lyndon
px75
Atlas Star
Greece

« Reply #11 on: August 06, 2009, 02:12:03 PM »

By the way, here is an interesting article in Slate about what could have happened in case there was indisputable proof that Obama was indeed born outside the US.

http://www.slate.com/id/2224167/
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies