Fast Food Chains You Desire (user search)
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 27, 2024, 01:15:54 PM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Off-topic Board (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, The Mikado, YE)
  Fast Food Chains You Desire (search mode)
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Fast Food Chains You Desire  (Read 13874 times)
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« on: July 23, 2009, 05:04:25 PM »

Well, MORE Arby's.  I can't believe how few there are in Pittsburgh and surrounding suburbs (sorry BRTD).

We have a couple Chick-fil-A's around but only a couple, I'd like more.

I'm not a fast food junkie but Arby's is the best, followed by McD's.

I prefer ethnic - Vietnamese, Indian, Thai.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #1 on: July 23, 2009, 07:06:57 PM »

I prefer ethnic - Vietnamese, Indian, Thai.

Definitely. I dislike most fast food chains. When it is desirable to eat some quickly and cheap, there usually are local places (or smaller chains) where the food is signifiicantly better and healthier yet not much more expensive.

Exactly, my friend.   The Vietnamese and Indian places are just about the same price as fast food......Thai a bit more, but worth it.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 12:11:19 PM »

... The Vietnamese and Indian places are just about the same price as fast food......Thai a bit more, but worth it.

Wow, where do you live that Indian food is as cheap as fast food?  Back in St. Louis there is a fair amount of Indian food but its usually $8-11 for the lunch buffets and maybe $12-20 per person for dinner.  The only place that you could possibly eat for the $6 fast food price would be the vegetarian Indian place.  Vietnamese, yes, could be closer to the fast food price, but still just a little higher - maybe $8-12 for dinner with a beverage.

Pittsburgh........very inexpensive Indian and Vietnamese places and the places are clean, quick, and good portions.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #3 on: September 15, 2009, 10:17:12 AM »

Sonic has just opened up out here in Massachusetts, and supposedly the lines are several hours long just to get into the place.

Sonic was a favorite during my roadtripping days, so I'm pretty excited to be getting the chance to go back.

They have some here.......not worth a minute wait....IMO
Pages: [1]  
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies