Analyze my dream
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 25, 2024, 12:56:07 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Analyze my dream
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Author Topic: Analyze my dream  (Read 1269 times)
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 24, 2009, 05:28:58 PM »

I had a dream last night that I was doing my normal daily tasks, but I was completely naked.  Now, this is a natural dream everybody tends to have and I've had it before many years ago.  But this time, something was different.  I wasn't really embarrassed by it or care nor did anybody else.  I just went on my daily business totally nude as if it were normal.

All the naked dream analysis theories I've ever heard of usually involve being embarrassed or feel ridicule in the dream about it.  I was perfectly fine.

Somebody explain.
Badger
badger
Atlas Legend
United States

« Reply #1 on: July 24, 2009, 05:33:40 PM »

I had a dream last night that I was doing my normal daily tasks, but I was completely naked.  Now, this is a natural dream everybody tends to have and I've had it before many years ago.  But this time, something was different.  I wasn't really embarrassed by it or care nor did anybody else.  I just went on my daily business totally nude as if it were normal.

All the naked dream analysis theories I've ever heard of usually involve being embarrassed or feel ridicule in the dream about it.  I was perfectly fine.

Somebody explain.
You are a stark raving mad lunitic and a shameless pervert to boot.

That'll be $100 please...
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #2 on: July 24, 2009, 05:57:30 PM »

It probably means that you are oppressed by society. Tongue
Citizen James
James42

Political Matrix
E: -3.87, S: -2.78

« Reply #3 on: July 24, 2009, 09:18:23 PM »

If I were to guess, you may feel safe being yourself, exposed but not in jeopardy.

For other possibilities, here are some.
Holmes
Atlas Icon
Canada

Political Matrix
E: -6.45, S: -5.74

« Reply #4 on: July 24, 2009, 09:23:16 PM »

It means you should focus on Christmas.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #5 on: July 24, 2009, 09:51:03 PM »

Good sir,

May I inquire how many other people saw you naked? Were they all female? Were they all male? Or were they both? Kids? Adults? Old farts?

I've got a hunch, but I've gotta know everything you know first.
12th Doctor
supersoulty
Atlas Star
Ukraine

« Reply #6 on: July 24, 2009, 10:13:57 PM »

My starting fee for this service is usually a bag of weed and some Ben and Jerry's.
ilikeverin
Atlas Politician
Atlas Icon
Timor-Leste

« Reply #7 on: July 24, 2009, 10:24:20 PM »

Here's my interpretation: your brain stem started sending out random electrical impulses, which were interpreted by the rest of your brain as best as they could (which isn't very good, the impulses being, well, random).
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #8 on: July 24, 2009, 11:51:51 PM »

A few weeks ago, I had a dream where I was in some Eastern European city. (Bucharest? I think the writing was Romanian.) Then I was in a Western European city. (Munich? London? Berlin?) I was there for some fair; there was a park that looked like Central Park in New York, and there was what looked like a flea market, but nobody was selling anything. Then it was night all of a sudden, and I led my friends to the roof of a building. When I got onto the roof, it was far steeper than I thought it would be, but I got to the high end and I looked over, and I saw San Francisco by night.

Quite a sight, but I can't make head nor tail of it.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #9 on: July 25, 2009, 12:44:46 AM »

A few weeks ago, I had a dream where I was in some Eastern European city. (Bucharest? I think the writing was Romanian.) Then I was in a Western European city. (Munich? London? Berlin?) I was there for some fair; there was a park that looked like Central Park in New York, and there was what looked like a flea market, but nobody was selling anything. Then it was night all of a sudden, and I led my friends to the roof of a building. When I got onto the roof, it was far steeper than I thought it would be, but I got to the high end and I looked over, and I saw San Francisco by night.

You were dreaming that you were at Epcot.
King
intermoderate
Atlas Star
United States

« Reply #10 on: July 25, 2009, 12:46:29 AM »

May I inquire how many other people saw you naked? Were they all female? Were they all male? Or were they both? Kids? Adults? Old farts?

From what I remember, a bunch of people I went to high school with showed up at my work.  And then all the people I work with were there.  And my grandparents (but not my parents).  And a freshman college roommate who I didn't like.
Хahar 🤔
Xahar
Atlas Legend
Bangladesh

Political Matrix
E: -6.77, S: 0.61

WWW Show only this user's posts in this thread
« Reply #11 on: July 25, 2009, 12:48:20 AM »

You were dreaming that you were at Epcot.

I need to go to Orlando. Now.
RosettaStoned
United States

Political Matrix
E: 6.45, S: -5.91

« Reply #12 on: July 25, 2009, 01:40:34 AM »

You're a freak.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #13 on: July 25, 2009, 07:53:55 AM »

tmthforu94
Atlas Star
United States

Political Matrix
E: -0.26, S: -4.52

P P P
« Reply #14 on: July 25, 2009, 11:08:03 AM »

Maybe, it's you rebelling against society. You are angered by what's happening around the world, and being nude is your way of rebelling against the world.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #15 on: July 25, 2009, 02:28:52 PM »

From what I remember, a bunch of people I went to high school with showed up at my work.  And then all the people I work with were there.  And my grandparents (but not my parents).  And a freshman college roommate who I didn't like.

You are ready to show all the world the true greatness of your power. The nakedness, and your lack of shame of it, represents your courage in the face of possible criticism people will be able to muster.
Pages: [1]  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies