I just want to start this over: Maynard James Keenan 2016 TL
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
May 01, 2024, 06:30:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Presidential Elections - Analysis and Discussion
  Election What-ifs? (Moderator: Dereich)
  I just want to start this over: Maynard James Keenan 2016 TL
« previous next »
Pages: [1]
Poll
Question: Continue this thread
Yeah

Nah

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 3

Author Topic: I just want to start this over: Maynard James Keenan 2016 TL  (Read 4344 times)
Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: June 02, 2012, 03:45:47 PM »
« edited: June 03, 2012, 12:58:18 PM by Vermin Supreme »

In 2010, in shocking detail, Tool and A Perfect Circle singer Maynard James Keenan announces his run for governor in the state of Arizona. Keenan has publicly stated in an interview with Blabbermouth.Net  
that he's upset with the way the state of Arizona is being run and wants to bring "trust, honesty, change and peace" to his residential state that hasn't been stored since the days of Mo Udall. On what are his opinion about president Obama, Keenan stated that Obama is another puppet in the long run of things and says the only Washington politicians he'll trust are Dennis Kucinich, Bernie Sanders and  Russ Feingold. "I think Obama is just like Bush in the attempts at destroying civil liberties and getting us into more wars. What the f**k Obama, you were supposedly a change from Bush based on your 2008 campaign but so far we see the same old and old Washington establishment BS.

PPP Poll of the Arizona gubernatorial Democratic primary: Who do you support in the primary?

51% Maynard Jame Keenan

49% Terry Goodard

Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

« Reply #1 on: June 02, 2012, 06:45:53 PM »
« Edited: June 02, 2012, 06:51:29 PM by Vermin Supreme »

News alert: The Keenan camping staff has just released a disturbing video of Terry Goddard participating in Bohemian Grove satantic rituals. Goodard replies "I'm not a satanist and never was. Don't tie me to this Alex Jones fear mongering conspiracy junk. If you want to really win this primary by being honest you don't pull out a video of me appearing at  one of the Bohemian Grove meetings".

New endorsements for Keenan:

ACLU Arizona chapter

NORML

Markos Moulitas

Alex Jones

Vermin Supreme
Henry Clay

« Reply #2 on: June 03, 2012, 01:05:32 PM »

What are your guys thought on my Keenan rise to power TL? I know it sounds unrealistic but I wanted to create a timeline that divides from traditional tl's of say "what would happen if say RFK was never assassinated by Sirhan Sirhan and became his party nomination in 1968"
Jerseyrules
United States

Political Matrix
E: 10.00, S: -4.26

« Reply #3 on: June 03, 2012, 03:43:04 PM »

Looks good man Wink. Keep it up
RedPrometheus

« Reply #4 on: June 03, 2012, 04:47:49 PM »

It's sounds interesting...
Pages: [1]