Is Getting Hammered Superior To Being High From Marijuana?
       |           

Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.
Did you miss your activation email?
April 26, 2024, 11:48:51 AM
News: Election Simulator 2.0 Released. Senate/Gubernatorial maps, proportional electoral votes, and more - Read more

Talk Elections
  Forum Community
  Forum Community (Moderators: The Dowager Mod, YE, KoopaDaQuick 🇵🇸)
  Is Getting Hammered Superior To Being High From Marijuana?
« previous next »
Pages: [1] 2
Poll
Question: Is Getting Hammered Superior To Being High From Marijuana?
Yes

No

Show Pie Chart
Partisan results

Total Voters: 33

Author Topic: Is Getting Hammered Superior To Being High From Marijuana?  (Read 3101 times)
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix
E: -6.19, S: -8.00

Show only this user's posts in this thread
« on: July 28, 2009, 01:59:52 PM »

Define superior as you want it to be defined.

I vote no. I think there is anything wrong with getting wasted from alcohol but I personally would rather get high as there would be less damage to my health and it would feel better.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix
E: 9.16, S: -3.13

« Reply #1 on: July 28, 2009, 02:00:27 PM »

Epic fail thread
minionofmidas
Lewis Trondheim
Atlas Institution
India

« Reply #2 on: July 28, 2009, 02:01:28 PM »

I know a guy not much older than myself with a permanently stiff left index finger from when someone, er, hammered his finger. So, no.
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #3 on: July 28, 2009, 02:07:58 PM »

I know a guy not much older than myself with a permanently stiff left index finger from when someone, er, hammered his finger. So, no.
You know what I mean. Tongue
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #4 on: July 28, 2009, 02:09:22 PM »

Are you really that insecure about yourself that you need to make a poll to try and get others on the internet to agree with you?  This forum is reaching a new low
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #5 on: July 28, 2009, 02:12:54 PM »

Are you really that insecure about yourself that you need to make a poll to try and get others on the internet to agree with you?  This forum is reaching a new low
Ever hear of BRTD? People make polls like this all of the time. I really am interested in what other people think about this anyways.
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #6 on: July 28, 2009, 02:13:47 PM »

No. DWTL is a huge hypocrite on this issue. (Getting drunk is apparently better than getting high, pot smokers break the law, while DWTL is an underage drinker, etc.)
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #7 on: July 28, 2009, 02:14:15 PM »

Ever hear of BRTD? People make polls like this all of the time. I really am interested in what other people think about this anyways.
No, you just had to try and top the failure of your "Who is Smarter?" thread.  You think that I honestly care if people agree with in this poll when this forum is crawling with plenty of low-lifes like yourself
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #8 on: July 28, 2009, 02:17:08 PM »

No, you just had to try and top the failure of your "Who is Smarter?" thread.  You think that I honestly care if people agree with in this poll when this forum is crawling with plenty of low-lifes like yourself
Yeah I admit there was failure in that poll. lol somebody can't accept he is wrong.
Sensei
senseiofj324
Atlas Icon
Panama

Political Matrix
E: -2.45, S: -5.57

« Reply #9 on: July 28, 2009, 02:17:20 PM »

DWDL makes a point. He already embarrassed himself too much in the "Do You Drink?" thread for another opportunity to be given to him like this.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #10 on: July 28, 2009, 02:18:55 PM »

Yeah I admit there was failure in that poll. lol somebody can't accept he is wrong.
I am not wrong, this is not an issue that can even be "wrong", it is called an OPINION.  Which one is better is not a fact, people have differing opinions on the issue.  You seem to be confused as to what is fact and what is an opinion and a cry baby that not everyone slits there wrists, smokes weeds, thinks its cool to have long hair, and wear long pants in the summertime
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #11 on: July 28, 2009, 02:21:44 PM »

I am not wrong, this is not an issue that can even be "wrong", it is called an OPINION.  Which one is better is not a fact, people have differing opinions on the issue.  You seem to be confused as to what is fact and what is an opinion and a cry baby that not everyone slits there wrists, smokes weeds, thinks its cool to have long hair, and wear long pants in the summertime
Opinions can be extremely stupid and ridiculous. I think I have proven that this opinion is both of those things. Work on your trolling more, it really does suck. Learn from Vander Blubb or Rob sometime.
DownWithTheLeft
downwithdaleft
Atlas Icon
Italy

Political Matrix

« Reply #12 on: July 28, 2009, 02:22:17 PM »

I think all you have proven is that you are a little cry baby who needs attention on an internet forum
War on Want
Evilmexicandictator
Junior Chimp
Uzbekistan

Political Matrix

« Reply #13 on: July 28, 2009, 02:24:34 PM »

I think all you have proven is that you are a little cry baby who needs attention on an internet forum
Woah that was totally not a predictable response.
fezzyfestoon
Junior Chimp
United States

« Reply #14 on: July 28, 2009, 02:24:58 PM »

Absolutely.  Weed's boring.
Grumpier Than Uncle Joe
GM3PRP
Atlas Legend
Greece
« Reply #15 on: July 28, 2009, 02:27:57 PM »

I'd rather get high than drink, but I haven't had any weed since college.
Mechaman
Atlas Icon
Jamaica
« Reply #16 on: July 28, 2009, 02:42:44 PM »

I just don't see the point of getting drunk, it doesn't sound attractive at all. All the people I talk to who say they've gotten drunk are all like "yeah it's so awesome! I get wasted! Getting wasted is soooo cool!" Maybe I just don't like doing things in excess or something, because I don't see what is so awesome about getting stone cold drunk, running around naked with a friggin Viking helmet and crashing through walls and not remembering it or some crap like that. Getting hammered is something reserved for the dumbass frat masses, not for gifted elitist intelligista douchebags like myself.
Honestly I've never taken Mary Jane, but I've hung around people while they were on it. They act alot more sane than the dumbasses who chug down JD just so they can get "f***ed up".
Marokai Backbeat
Marokai Blue
Atlas Icon
United States

Political Matrix
E: -7.42, S: -7.39

« Reply #17 on: July 28, 2009, 03:03:36 PM »

I just don't see the point of getting drunk, it doesn't sound attractive at all. All the people I talk to who say they've gotten drunk are all like "yeah it's so awesome! I get wasted! Getting wasted is soooo cool!" Maybe I just don't like doing things in excess or something, because I don't see what is so awesome about getting stone cold drunk, running around naked with a friggin Viking helmet and crashing through walls and not remembering it or some crap like that. Getting hammered is something reserved for the dumbass frat masses, not for gifted elitist intelligista douchebags like myself.
Honestly I've never taken Mary Jane, but I've hung around people while they were on it. They act alot more sane than the dumbasses who chug down JD just so they can get "f***ed up".

Very well said.
Countess Anya of the North Parish
cutie_15
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -4.39, S: -4.35

« Reply #18 on: July 28, 2009, 03:09:06 PM »

DWTL, why you you hate EMD? i really don't get it. and the pants? what does his pants have to do with it?
Earth

Political Matrix
E: -9.61, S: -9.83

« Reply #19 on: July 28, 2009, 04:53:04 PM »

I'd much rather get drunk than get high.
k-onmmunist
Winston Disraeli
Atlas Icon
Palestinian Territory, Occupied

« Reply #20 on: July 28, 2009, 05:16:25 PM »

Associate Justice PiT
PiT (The Physicist)
Atlas Politician
Atlas Superstar
United States

« Reply #21 on: July 28, 2009, 05:31:31 PM »

No, doing either is unwise.
exopolitician
MATCHU[D]
Junior Chimp
United States

Political Matrix
E: -5.03, S: -6.26

« Reply #22 on: July 28, 2009, 05:36:17 PM »

I'd much rather get drunk than get high.
I spent the winter writing songs about getting better
BRTD
Atlas Prophet
Ukraine

Political Matrix
E: -6.50, S: -6.67

P P
« Reply #23 on: July 28, 2009, 09:23:21 PM »

I'd be more than a little hypocritical for condemning people for getting wasted, and I don't care if you do provided you aren't driving or otherwise engaging in dangerous behavior. However to do so regularly and then condemn anyone who ever smokes pot is not just hypocritical, it is mind-numbingly stupidly so.
Sbane
sbane
Atlas Icon

« Reply #24 on: July 29, 2009, 12:22:36 AM »

Getting that drunk is no fun at all. You may have fun in that moment of time but its not like you are going to remember it. On the other hand you can't really be too high...I don't think. You may just fall asleep or something. Regardless you won't be making a fool of yourself like the drunk bastards.
Pages: [1] 2  
« previous next »
Jump to:  

Login with username, password and session length

Terms of Service - DMCA Agent and Policy - Privacy Policy and Cookies