Note: The Google advertisement links below may advocate political positions that this site does not endorse.
|Popular Vote||Electoral Vote|
|John Kerry||John Edwards||Democratic
|George W. Bush||Richard Cheney||Republican
|Ralph Nader||Jan Pierce||Independence
|Other (+)|| - || -
| > 40%
| > 50%
| > 60%
| > 70%
| > 80%
- Kerry vote is the fusion of Democratic and Working Families parties.
- Bush vote is the fusion of Republican and Conservative parties.
- Nader vote is the fusion of Independence and Peace and Justice parties.
- Nader ballot lines had two separate sets of Presidential Electors. For determination of chosen electors, Nader (Independence) received 84,247 votes and Nader (Peace & Justice) received 15,626 votes.
- Vice Presidential nominee for Nader under Independence Party is listed as Jan Pierce
|2010 Population:||19,378,102||Enum.||2010 Population Density:||158.5||persons/km2|
|2004 Population:||19,171,567||Est.||2004 Population Density:||156.8||persons/km2|
|2000 Population:||18,976,457||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||155.2||persons/km2|
|Total Electoral Vote:||31||Electoral Vote Density:||618,438||persons/EV|
|Land Area (2000):||122,283||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||0.2||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: New York State Board of Elections. NYS Board of Elections President and Vice-President Election Returns Nov. 2, 2004, New York State Board of Elections (http://www.elections.state.ny.us/) (accessed 07 Nov 2004)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|
- 2004 Certificate of Ascertainment (m)
- 2004 Certificate of Vote (m)
|The 2004 Campaign: