Note: The Google advertisement links below may advocate political positions that this site does not endorse.
|Popular Vote||Electoral Vote|
|George W. Bush||Richard Cheney||Republican
|John Kerry||John Edwards||Democratic-N.P.L.
|Ralph Nader||Peter Camejo||Independent
|Michael Badnarik||Richard Campagna||Libertarian
|Other (+)|| - || -
- Kerry party was listed on the ballot as Democratic-Non-Partisan League
|2010 Population:||672,591||Enum.||2010 Population Density:||3.8||persons/km2|
|2004 Population:||644,705||Est.||2004 Population Density:||3.6||persons/km2|
|2000 Population:||642,200||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||3.6||persons/km2|
|Total Electoral Vote:||3||Electoral Vote Density:||214,902||persons/EV|
|Land Area (2000):||178,647||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||0.5||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: North Dakota Secretary of State, "United States President," North Dakota's Official Abstract of Votes Cast at the General Election Held on November 2, 2004 (Bismarck, 2004)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|
- 2004 Certificate of Ascertainment (m)
- 2004 Certificate of Vote (m)
|The 2004 Campaign: