Note: The Google advertisement links below may advocate political positions that this site does not endorse.
|Data for this Contest was Contributed by rhenderson on 2007-01-04|
||Referendum: Statewide Advisory Flag Referendum||Popular Vote|
- This is a non-binding referendum asking Georgia residents to choose between the 2001 flag and the 2003 flag.
- Bibb County Results according to the overall results were 10,058 to 9,448 for the 2001 Flag. The Bibb County results according to the precinct returns is 14,882 to 4,964 for the 2003 flag.
- Similar abnormalities exist in Henry and Hall Counties. The results as given in the precinct reports are listed here. The tabulated results are given from the totals of the county results, which differ from the official state results. Further clarification is pending.
|2010 Population:||9,687,653||Enum.||2010 Population Density:||64.6||persons/km2|
|2004 Population:||8,769,252||Est.||2004 Population Density:||58.5||persons/km2|
|2000 Population:||8,186,453||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||54.6||persons/km2|
|Land Area (2000):||149,976||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||1.7||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: Georgia Secretary of State. Official Results of the March 2, 2004 Presidential Preference Primary and Statewide Special Referendum, Georgia Secretary of State (http://www.sos.state.ga.us/elections/election_results/2004_0302/0000230.htm) (accessed 04 Jan 2007)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|