- "Shall Missouri law be amended to:
* repeal the current individual maximum loss limit for gambling;
* prohibit any future loss limits;
* require identification to enter the gambling area only if necessary to establish that an individual is at least 21 years old;
* restrict the number of casinos to those already built or being built;
* increase the casino gambling tax from 20% to 21%;
* create a new specific education fund from gambling tax proceeds generated as a result of this measure called the “Schools First Elementary and Secondary Education Improvement Fund”; and
* require annual audits of this new fund?"
|2010 Population:||5,988,927||Enum.||2010 Population Density:||33.6||persons/km2|
|2008 Population:||5,923,916||Est.||2008 Population Density:||33.2||persons/km2|
|2000 Population:||5,595,211||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||31.4||persons/km2|
|Land Area (2000):||178,414||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||0.7||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: Missouri Secretary of State. Official Election Returns. State of Missouri General Election - 2008 General Election, Missouri Secretary of State (http://www.sos.mo.gov/enrweb/raceresults.asp?eid=256&oid=56156&arc=) (accessed 04 Mar 2009)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|