|Popular Vote||Electoral Vote|
|William Clinton||Albert Gore Jr.||Democratic
|George Bush||J. Danforth Quayle||Republican
|H. Ross Perot||James Stockdale||Independent
|Other (+)|| - || -
| > 30%
| > 40%
| > 50%
| > 60%
| > 70%
- Clinton vote is the fusion of Democrat and Liberal parties.
- Bush vote is the fusion of Republican Conservative and Right to Life parties.
- Includes corrected votes for several minor party candidates in Albany County per Official Canvass of the County of Albany Nov 3, 1992.
- Includes corrected votes for several minor party candidates in Livingston County per Official Canvass for Livingston County Nov 3, 1992.
|2000 Population:||18,976,457||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||155.2||persons/km2|
|1992 Population:||18,246,653||Est.||1992 Population Density:||149.2||persons/km2|
|1990 Population:||17,990,778||Enum.||1990 Population Density:||147.1||persons/km2|
|Total Electoral Vote:||33||Electoral Vote Density:||552,929||persons/EV|
|Land Area (2000):||122,283||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||0.5||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: New York State Board of Elections, NYS Board of Elections Presidential Election Returns November 3, 1992 (Albany, 0)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|