Note: The Google advertisement links below may advocate political positions that this site does not endorse.
|Popular Vote||Electoral Vote|
|George W. Bush||Richard Cheney||Republican
|Albert Gore Jr.||Joseph Lieberman||Democratic
|Ralph Nader||Winona LaDuke||United Citizens
|Harry Browne||Art Olivier||Libertarian
|Patrick Buchanan||Ezola Foster||Reform
|Other (+)|| - || -
- Includes corrected data for Richland County - Ward 13 votes were omitted from source.
|2000 Population:||4,012,012||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||51.4||persons/km2|
|1990 Population:||3,486,310||Enum.||1990 Population Density:||44.7||persons/km2|
|Total Electoral Vote:||8||Electoral Vote Density:||501,502||persons/EV|
|Land Area (2000):||77,983||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||1.4||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: South Carolina State Election Commission. South Carolina Election Returns November 7, 2000 SC Statewide General Election Official Results President and Vice President, South Carolina State Election Commission (http://www.state.sc.us/scsec/) (accessed 01 Jul 2001)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|
- 2000 Certificate of Ascertainment (m)
- 2000 Certificate of Vote (m)