|Data for this Contest was Contributed by texaslefty on 2007-02-20|
||Initiative: Proposition 221: Subordinate Judicial Officers. Discipline.||Popular Vote|
- * This measure grants the Commission on Judicial Performance discretionary authority with regard to the oversight and discipline of subordinate judicial officers, subject to California Supreme Court review, according to same standards as judges.
- * Provides that no person found unfit to serve as subordinate judicial officer after hearing before Commission shall have status required to serve as subordinate judicial officer.
- * Responsibility of court to initially discipline or dismiss subordinate judicial officer as employee not diminished or eliminated by measure.
|2000 Population:||33,871,648||Enum.||2000 Population Density:||83.9||persons/km2|
|1998 Population:||32,987,675||Est.||1998 Population Density:||81.7||persons/km2|
|1990 Population:||29,785,857||Enum.||1990 Population Density:||73.7||persons/km2|
|Land Area (2000):||403,933||km2||Annual Pop Growth Rate:||1.3||%|
|Election Data and Statistics:|
- Source for Popular Vote data: California Secretary of State. Statement of Vote 1998 Primary Election June 2, 1998, California Secretary of State (http://primary98.ss.ca.gov/Final/P98_SOV.pdf) (accessed 20 Feb 2007)
- Source for Population data: U.S. Census Bureau.
|Results for and Individual County:|